Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

KING EURUSD - trading without indicators

Quote from john on December 27, 2021, 12:17 PM
Quote from timo on December 27, 2021, 8:49 AM

Sell pattern????

The pattern works, with two sales cycles !

20 points and a ratio of 1: 3 for the average pattern is quite good.

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on December 27, 2021, 1:41 PM

Sell pattern????

Hello.I got a ratio of about 1:2, because I did not wait for the reverse movement, and sold on the last candlestick fix.

Quote from andre34rego on December 27, 2021, 1:47 PM
Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on December 27, 2021, 1:41 PM

Sell pattern????

Hello.I got a ratio of about 1:2, because I did not wait for the reverse movement, and sold on the last candlestick fix.

To some extent, if the coefficient is small, then the requirement for the pattern should be higher than for the pattern with a large coefficient.

Quote from francisco j on December 27, 2021, 11:15 AM
Quote from aldin bodfay on December 27, 2021, 10:56 AM

Sell pattern????

We can already put it in our piggy bank of profitable patterns.)

Although I will not say that he is good enough.

Hi

On Friday, the buyer showed weakness of the movement with no result, which was used by the seller. Sellers traded at 1328 today. What can I say about the sales pattern? Normal and correct pattern.

The past of the movement is directly related to the current one. The past movement should be with progress, the result of which all market participants see and agree with it. Accordingly, an unconditionally strong player can once again repeat the reaction in the zone that was accepted by all traders. Trading is pattern repetition and statistics.

Quote from david2 on December 27, 2021, 6:19 PM

Sell pattern????

Hi

On Friday, the buyer showed weakness of the movement with no result, which was used by the seller. Sellers traded at 1328 today. What can I say about the sales pattern? Normal and correct pattern.

The past of the movement is directly related to the current one. The past movement should be with progress, the result of which all market participants see and agree with it. Accordingly, an unconditionally strong player can once again repeat the reaction in the zone that was accepted by all traders. Trading is pattern repetition and statistics.

??

Quote from david2 on December 27, 2021, 6:19 PM

Sell pattern????

Hi

From the height of my own experience, I agree with your every word!

Hi,

upward movement?

Quote from li.michaelli on December 28, 2021, 9:57 AM

Hi,

upward movement?

✌ There was no reaction before the news, so we will look at the situation after the news.

Hello. If there is no price movement, do we delete trades and do not use the pattern?

Quote from isaac56i on December 28, 2021, 1:51 PM

Hello. If there is no price movement, do we delete trades and do not use the pattern?

yes, in most cases, today including

M1 now

buy

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from abraham lewi on December 28, 2021, 4:19 PM

M1 now

buy

BUY??

for the buyer it is like a green traffic light)

M1 now

buy

Without two cycles?

Quote from thom.schneider1978 on December 28, 2021, 7:46 PM

M1 now

buy

Without two cycles?

The pattern had a price reaction 18 p. up, with no second down cycle before the pattern and no second up cycle after the pattern.

Quote from thom.schneider1978 on December 28, 2021, 7:46 PM

M1 now

buy

Without two cycles?

Hello. After the first cycle, the buyer did not make any progress, which is why the price turned in the opposite direction. Changed the priority of the movement.Later I will give a picture of yesterday's trade.

This is what I did yesterday

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png

Today's buyer is much more active than yesterday. The result is much better

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from abraham lewi on December 29, 2021, 1:26 PM

HI  !

The buyer retains the lead, we have to be on his side to make money?!

Quote from abraham lewi on December 29, 2021, 1:26 PM

Yesterday, the buyer only analyzed the situation with a small movement to check the seller. The buyer did not find resistance from the seller and the result of this is a very good upward movement!

The buyer has now reached his maximum peaks, this was his goal..

Quote from len on December 29, 2021, 2:42 PM

The goal is taken and the plan is fulfilled.?

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from abraham lewi on December 29, 2021, 2:46 PM

Now the news will come into play!!!

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on December 29, 2021, 3:00 PM
Quote from abraham lewi on December 29, 2021, 2:46 PM

Now the news will come into play!!!

Everyone has already made money, the price can already do any other scenario, it is no longer interesting.

Hello!!

Let's make money on the last day of this year? -)

Quote from laret541 on December 30, 2021, 11:49 AM

Hello!!

Hello Laret.Today there are already 30 points. No one plans to trade tomorrow?

Quote from diego_jo@yahoo.com on December 30, 2021, 1:05 PM

Hello!!

According to my preliminary data, nothing prohibits trading tomorrow, of course the end of the year will affect the technicality of the price movement, but I think there will be no significant shocks.

Quote from diego_jo@yahoo.com on December 30, 2021, 1:05 PM

Hello!!

Previously, I do not plan to trade tomorrow, but some very good pattern can change the plans, I will ignore the rest.

The last purchase this year, most likely, it will be the only one for today and you can go to rest until January 3!

Quote from abraham lewi on December 31, 2021, 9:46 AM

The last purchase this year, most likely, it will be the only one for today and you can go to rest until January 3!

I will trade until the last price tick?

Hi

Another upward cycle, whatever it may be, and the trade can be finished for today.

Quote from andre34rego on December 31, 2021, 12:38 PM

Hi

Another upward cycle, whatever it may be, and the trade can be finished for today.

The upward movement is stronger now!? ?

Quote from christopher smith on December 31, 2021, 2:01 PM

Hi

Hello! This is the second cycle that has completed the movements for the buyer. Now you can put a bullet point! See you in the new year!!

Quote from john on December 31, 2021, 3:13 PM

Hi

Hello! This is the second cycle that has completed the movements for the buyer. Now you can put a bullet point! See you in the new year!!

The last buy pattern turned out to be +70 points, even more than anyone expected)))

I wish everyone the same start of trading in the new year!?

Quote from li.michaelli on December 31, 2021, 5:26 PM
Quote from john on December 31, 2021, 3:13 PM

Hi

The last buy pattern turned out to be +70 points, even more than anyone expected)))

I wish everyone the same start of trading in the new year!?

even during non-trading days for most traders, our system works with pinpoint accuracy just like any other day

Hello?

Buy ok?

Quote from williamsblake86 on January 3, 2022, 9:14 AM

Hello?

Buy ok?

?

Hello?

Buy ok?

Hello William. The buyer's activity is equal to 20 points.

Quote from abraham lewi on January 3, 2022, 2:09 PM

Hello?

Buy ok?

The price movement should not be big today because the buyer progress on Friday is small.The seller broke the buyer in the sell zone.

Quote from williamsblake86 on January 3, 2022, 3:06 PM

Hello?

Buy ok?

The price movement should not be big today because the buyer progress on Friday is small.The seller broke the buyer in the sell zone.

Players have not yet fully entered the fight for their price. Today is only the first trading day of this year!

Quote from diego_jo@yahoo.com on January 3, 2022, 3:35 PM
Quote from williamsblake86 on January 3, 2022, 3:06 PM

Hello?

Buy ok?

Players have not yet fully entered the fight for their price. Today is only the first trading day of this year!

Hi,

the technical side of a currency chart is the same in all situations and on any day. Doesn't matter for the logic of the algorithm.

Trading is your lifestyle.

You can buy different currencies and make a profit when the exchange rate between currencies changes – this is Forex trading. You do not need many currency pairs, choose 1-2 currency pairs. Trading Forex online has many advantages: you can make transactions from your home, office, coffee shop, or any other place with an Internet connection. Forex never sleeps. It works around the clock on weekdays and can fit your pace of life. You don’t need a lot of money to start trading, but you need a lot of money to gain knowledge. For those traders who have a lot of time, they can study the physics of the market on their own, 5-7 years may be enough for this, but not always. Forex trading likely won’t make you rich overnight, but it can provide you with a steady income along with your regular job. But it is better that trade becomes your main business in order to make big money for yourself and your family. Of course, you will have to put in some effort for this, but this is exactly what KingEURUSD is for – helping you master trading to the extent that suits your personal lifestyle, and helping you find your way in the Forex market.

You can also subscribe to my trader channel Youtube for more information on trading here