KING EURUSD - trading without indicators

Quote from abraham lewi on December 21, 2021, 1:03 PM
Quote from michael on December 21, 2021, 12:21 PM
Quote from isaac56i on December 21, 2021, 11:44 AM
Quote from michael on December 21, 2021, 11:42 AM

Buy + Sell pattern today

Hi,

Buying is safe, selling is risky?

from a risk point of view, almost the same from a statistical point of view, the ratios are different, because the buy pattern has the advantage.

Now another buy pattern?

Lateral movement gives many trades over short distances.

Quote from david2 on December 21, 2021, 2:35 PM
Quote from abraham lewi on December 21, 2021, 1:03 PM
Quote from michael on December 21, 2021, 12:21 PM
Quote from isaac56i on December 21, 2021, 11:44 AM
Quote from michael on December 21, 2021, 11:42 AM

Buy + Sell pattern today

Hi,

Buying is safe, selling is risky?

from a risk point of view, almost the same from a statistical point of view, the ratios are different, because the buy pattern has the advantage.

Now another buy pattern?

Lateral movement gives many trades over short distances.

Hello. In the lateral movement, we work from the upper and lower ranges, if the cycle goes beyond the established boundaries, then we need to determine the effectiveness of the last movement?

The trade lasted all day, an insane amount of patterns!

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from michael on December 21, 2021, 8:55 PM

Hi, I do not know how to trade every pattern, it is extremely difficult and requires exceptional skills......

Quote from francisco j on December 21, 2021, 9:24 PM

Hi, I do not know how to trade every pattern, it is extremely difficult and requires exceptional skills......

Hi BRO

This should not worry you because you do not need to trade all the patterns, the trader should concentrate on the main cycle and trade in the priority direction.?
Out of boredom, I traded all the patterns today.?

First-class buy pattern, from the buy zone ..!

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on December 22, 2021, 9:45 AM

The lower part of the chart or fixation, which was discussed here yesterday, will concentrate a strong player who will make every effort to increase the price. The buying pattern is great, the price is going up.

I also do not trade all patterns, only priority ones.

YES!!A big player powerfully pushes a weak seller out of the game )

Quote from len on December 22, 2021, 10:31 AM

I also do not trade all patterns, only priority ones.

HI. Because they have the highest percentage of realization, more than 90-92% in correct analysis.
Even a child can use the current buying pattern with his eyes closed, how simple it is.

Considering the safe zone, the pattern has a very high risk-reward ratio, which is very beneficial.

Quote from xuin li on December 22, 2021, 11:23 AM

Considering the safe zone, the pattern has a very high risk-reward ratio, which is very beneficial.

Not less than 1:10

Quote from michael on December 22, 2021, 3:09 PM

Hello Michael

Is it fair to take this ratio into account if only 1 deal out of 6 reached the maximum take profit?

Quote from matthias on December 22, 2021, 3:14 PM
Quote from michael on December 22, 2021, 3:09 PM

Hello Michael

Is it fair to take this ratio into account if only 1 deal out of 6 reached the maximum take profit?

HI DEAR. Of course, each trade has a different risk / reward ratio, and the trades have different goals. Sometimes it happens that target 1 is for all trades, but in rare cases.

15,26,40 points,the risk in all cases is about +-7 points

H1 timef.

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDH1.png

The second cycle is 100%, but unfortunately without my order.

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDH1.png
Quote from david2 on December 22, 2021, 4:33 PM

The main thing is that you knew for sure that the price would be there!!!!?

hi,use the first static take profit, then the floating one.

Quote from timo on December 22, 2021, 8:07 PM

hi,use the first static take profit, then the floating one.

For the safe rule, it is always better to use a static take profit, because a trader does not always have time to close a quick deal. You said correctly, all other targets can be floating, depending on the situation.
A pattern that updates local zones can also be a reason to close deals from the previous pattern.

Hi

Does anyone have a deal today?

Quote from aldin bodfay on December 23, 2021, 1:00 PM

Hi

Hi,a pattern will be forming now.

Quote from aldin bodfay on December 23, 2021, 1:00 PM

Hi

not

Hello everyone, imagine a situation, if the price unfolds significantly above or below the zone, so I have to move the last zone to this place? In other words, is it called the displacement of the players' area of interest?

Quote from timo on December 23, 2021, 2:40 PM

Hello everyone, imagine a situation, if the price unfolds significantly above or below the zone, so I have to move the last zone to this place? In other words, is it called the displacement of the players' area of interest?

If the price reaction is not in the place where you planned, then the zone needs to be adjusted according to the last reaction, because the interest of the participants has changed.

Quote from christopher smith on December 23, 2021, 2:50 PM
Quote from timo on December 23, 2021, 2:40 PM

If the price reaction is not in the place where you planned, then the zone needs to be adjusted according to the last reaction, because the interest of the participants has changed.

Thank you, I was trying to clarify this!

BUY M1 Now

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from len on December 23, 2021, 2:58 PM

BUY M1 Now

It is this pattern that a major player formed their orders and pushed the price up! !!!!????

Quote from michael on December 23, 2021, 3:09 PM

BUY M1 Now

It is this pattern that a major player formed their orders and pushed the price up! !!!!????

The price flew to the top with the speed of sound) The buyer very skillfully formed his deals, this can only be seen by professional traders such as us)hah lol)

Quote from nathan777 on December 23, 2021, 3:21 PM
Quote from michael on December 23, 2021, 3:09 PM

BUY M1 Now

The price flew to the top with the speed of sound) The buyer very skillfully formed his deals, this can only be seen by professional traders such as us)hah lol)

In fact, a lot of orders are formed at different prices, so the price makes distracting and provocative maneuvers before the main movement. 1 very large order will immediately give away a large player and make his intentions obvious. Therefore, a strong price movement is always prepared in advance in several stages.

Professionals are monsters with 20-30 years of experience, and we are just traders ))))-)

A major player is the vast majority of players who place their market or pending orders in one place, this place is created according to a certain algorithm, I cannot say here. Millions of activated large and small orders form a large transaction flow, due to which the price moves in the chosen direction. The trick of the algorithm is to find this place and use it? On the pattern, for most traders, there is a goal and there is no disagreement, this is what you need!

BUY M1 Now

Reliable, safe and profitable buying pattern!!

The effective price movement brought me a profit of about $ 3500

Many thanks to the whole army of buyers?

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from len on December 23, 2021, 8:05 PM

these are very good trades in which the entire trading algorithm is followed. Sometimes we may miss something, but here is just the perfect!

Today there is also a decent pattern that deserves some kind words) )

Quote from timo on December 24, 2021, 8:55 AM
Quote from len on December 23, 2021, 8:05 PM

these are very good trades in which the entire trading algorithm is followed. Sometimes we may miss something, but here is just the perfect!

???yes

Quote from christopher smith on December 24, 2021, 12:51 PM

Today there is also a decent pattern that deserves some kind words) )

30 points and 2 cycles. Even on Friday, none of the factors violated the technicality of the algorithm. This is pleasantly pleasing.

Sell pattern????

Quote from timo on December 27, 2021, 8:49 AM

Sell pattern????

We can already put it in our piggy bank of profitable patterns.)

Although I will not say that he is good enough.

Quote from aldin bodfay on December 27, 2021, 10:56 AM

Sell pattern????

We can already put it in our piggy bank of profitable patterns.)

Although I will not say that he is good enough.

Hi

On Friday, the buyer showed weakness of the movement with no result, which was used by the seller. Sellers traded at 1328 today. What can I say about the sales pattern? Normal and correct pattern.

Sell pattern????

The pattern works, with two sales cycles !

Trading is your lifestyle.

You can buy different currencies and make a profit when the exchange rate between currencies changes – this is Forex trading. You do not need many currency pairs, choose 1-2 currency pairs. Trading Forex online has many advantages: you can make transactions from your home, office, coffee shop, or any other place with an Internet connection. Forex never sleeps. It works around the clock on weekdays and can fit your pace of life. You don’t need a lot of money to start trading, but you need a lot of money to gain knowledge. For those traders who have a lot of time, they can study the physics of the market on their own, 5-7 years may be enough for this, but not always. Forex trading likely won’t make you rich overnight, but it can provide you with a steady income along with your regular job. But it is better that trade becomes your main business in order to make big money for yourself and your family. Of course, you will have to put in some effort for this, but this is exactly what KingEURUSD is for – helping you master trading to the extent that suits your personal lifestyle, and helping you find your way in the Forex market.

You can also subscribe to my trader channel Youtube for more information on trading here