Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

KING EURUSD - trading without indicators

Quote from david2 on December 14, 2021, 9:53 AM
Quote from aldin bodfay on December 14, 2021, 9:46 AM
Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on December 14, 2021, 9:18 AM

Hello

The buy pattern is now implementing a strong upward price movement. Have a nice day and good deals, everyone!!!!!

hello, A large player pushed the price up with a big and strong impulse. Buy zone, 10/10, buy pattern 10/10, buy priority 10/10

sl is 2-3 points higher than usual,

this did not affect the result

The SL range is within the normal range, which indicates full compliance with the pattern. The buyer left a lot of traces for us, which is why this transaction was very simple from a technical point of view.

Trade today. Buy pattern. My picture m1.

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on December 14, 2021, 9:18 AM

Hello

The buy pattern is now implementing a strong upward price movement. Have a nice day and good deals, everyone!!!!!

I opened my eyes, turned on the terminal and immediately saw the pattern. ?  Such happiness rarely happens, usually you have to wait ..

Quote from len on December 14, 2021, 1:43 PM

??

Hi  LEN✌Are these all transactions? Can not be)))

Quote from michael on December 14, 2021, 3:47 PM

Not all traders have a sell pattern, most of them ignored this deal.

Quote from thom.schneider1978 on December 14, 2021, 4:20 PM

Hi.This is an optional deal. I got a risky ratio of 1: 1, in fact, the pattern has a ratio of 1: 5

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from len on December 14, 2021, 5:06 PM

Hi.This is an optional deal. I got a risky ratio of 1: 1, in fact, the pattern has a ratio of 1: 5

Lol?These are already the conventions of trading))))

Quote from len on December 14, 2021, 5:06 PM

According to the selling pattern, the ratio is much higher than 1: 5 at the moment, the price has overcome the psychological important bottom marks.This will play an important role for future analysis.

Hi

Correct selling pattern in the European session today?

Quote from andre34rego on December 15, 2021, 11:34 AM

Hi

hi! This pattern is for a short-term trade and a short distance.

Hi

I ignored and waited for something better, then I closed my eyes and fell asleep??

Quote from abraham lewi on December 15, 2021, 1:39 PM

Hi

The price falls, the pattern will be implemented,I already started to doubt

Quote from david2 on December 15, 2021, 2:55 PM
Quote from abraham lewi on December 15, 2021, 1:39 PM

Hi

The price falls, the pattern will be implemented,I already started to doubt

Movements down not immediately, but after a sideways movement, which increased doubts about the seller's strength. As Abraham said, this is a pattern for a short-distance trade.

Now the news stimulated an active fall, the price fell by 35 points, this is already history))))

Quote from matthias on December 15, 2021, 7:27 PM

Now the news stimulated an active fall, the price fell by 35 points, this is already history))))

The same quick growth attempt, this is not a trading picture..

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on December 15, 2021, 8:01 PM
Quote from matthias on December 15, 2021, 7:27 PM

The same quick growth attempt, this is not a trading picture..

It is true that every trading situation and pattern requires careful analysis not only in relation to the nearest, but also in relation to the global picture.

Hi,
Is the seller preparing the price for a fall NOW?

Quote from laret541 on December 16, 2021, 10:09 AM

Hi,

Yes, the formed sell pattern is perfect !!!!!!!!!

Hi,

Hello.The price dropped with great speed, which speaks of the depletion of the buyer, obviously it was a very favorable price for the seller. Preparation for movement is the formation of all conditions of the algorithm at a certain point.

Did you wait for an answer or did you sell it?

Quote from isaac56i on December 16, 2021, 12:03 PM

Hi,

Hello.The price dropped with great speed, which speaks of the depletion of the buyer, obviously it was a very favorable price for the seller. Preparation for movement is the formation of all conditions of the algorithm at a certain point.

All act independently of each other, according to the same algorithm, each separately forms its own analysis and deals. Someone else's opinion should not form another opinion in a trader or confirm his thoughts. The priority of opinions is the algorithm of the trading system, its structure and logic.

Hi,

Yes.The sales pattern is profitable.I made money before the news,then excessive price activity began, I didn’t participate in it

Quote from abraham lewi on December 16, 2021, 12:11 PM

Hi,

All act independently of each other, according to the same algorithm, each separately forms its own analysis and deals. Someone else's opinion should not form another opinion in a trader or confirm his thoughts. The priority of opinions is the algorithm of the trading system, its structure and logic.

For me, the algorithm is always a priority, and of course my own brain  ?

Quote from xuin li on December 16, 2021, 6:11 PM
Quote from abraham lewi on December 16, 2021, 12:11 PM

Hi,

For me, the algorithm is always a priority, and of course my own brain  ?

The brain does not always work the way you want, so it is better to trust and rely on the algorithm and statistics.

Hello!Are we resting this Friday?

Quote from timo on December 17, 2021, 12:32 PM

Hello!Are we resting this Friday?

If this happens today, it will be safer to work with the price if it falls below the current mark....

Hi guys! Can we start work with the price?

Quote from thom.schneider1978 on December 20, 2021, 9:46 AM

Hi

Yes, but you definitely need to work with priority price movements, in order to minimize the risk of the transaction

Quote from aldin bodfay on December 20, 2021, 11:34 AM

Hi

Yes, but you definitely need to work with priority price movements, in order to minimize the risk of the transaction

The priority cycle makes it possible to find the most promising deals. For hotter traders, trading against the cycle is also encouraged?).

Quote from thom.schneider1978 on December 20, 2021, 12:59 PM

Hi

The priority cycle makes it possible to find the most promising deals. For hotter traders, trading against the cycle is also encouraged?).

Hello !!

If the priority of the buyer is the same as today, we will only rely on purchases. If there is a selling model, it can be used in the short term. Today's sell model + 15 profit p, not a big price move against the upward priority cycle.

Quote from abraham lewi on December 20, 2021, 1:41 PM
Quote from thom.schneider1978 on December 20, 2021, 12:59 PM

Hi

Hello !!

If the priority of the buyer is the same as today, we will only rely on purchases. If there is a selling model, it can be used in the short term. Today's sell model + 15 profit p, not a big price move against the upward priority cycle.

15 points down and 40 points up, of course, keeping priority is more profitable in trading.

It is important to see the main player and the small one. A weak player tries to shove his orders and the price makes minor, small downward movements. As a result of these efforts, we see a 15 p. sell pattern, which is significantly inferior to a strong buyer, whose pattern made more than 40 p..

Quote from david2 on December 20, 2021, 3:08 PM

It is important to see the main player and the small one. A weak player tries to shove his orders and the price makes minor, small downward movements. As a result of these efforts, we see a 15 p. sell pattern, which is significantly inferior to a strong buyer, whose pattern made more than 40 p..

All movements are built on the same principle: impulse, reverse movement and lateral movement. A strong player goes along with momentum.

Quote from christopher smith on December 20, 2021, 7:49 PM
Quote from david2 on December 20, 2021, 3:08 PM

All movements are built on the same principle: impulse, reverse movement and lateral movement. A strong player goes along with momentum.

??

Hello!!!! the buyer makes an effective move again !!

Quote from timo on December 21, 2021, 8:42 AM

Hello!!!! the buyer makes an effective move again !!

Until the priority changes, we buy at the bottom and fixation zones. The past buy zone reacted very well to the price.

Buy + Sell pattern today

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from michael on December 21, 2021, 11:42 AM

Buy + Sell pattern today

Hi,

Buying is safe, selling is risky?

Quote from isaac56i on December 21, 2021, 11:44 AM

Buy + Sell pattern today

Hi,

from a risk point of view, almost the same from a statistical point of view, the ratios are different, because the buy pattern has the advantage.

Quote from michael on December 21, 2021, 12:21 PM
Quote from isaac56i on December 21, 2021, 11:44 AM

Buy + Sell pattern today

Hi,

from a risk point of view, almost the same from a statistical point of view, the ratios are different, because the buy pattern has the advantage.

Now another buy pattern?

Trading is your lifestyle.

You can buy different currencies and make a profit when the exchange rate between currencies changes – this is Forex trading. You do not need many currency pairs, choose 1-2 currency pairs. Trading Forex online has many advantages: you can make transactions from your home, office, coffee shop, or any other place with an Internet connection. Forex never sleeps. It works around the clock on weekdays and can fit your pace of life. You don’t need a lot of money to start trading, but you need a lot of money to gain knowledge. For those traders who have a lot of time, they can study the physics of the market on their own, 5-7 years may be enough for this, but not always. Forex trading likely won’t make you rich overnight, but it can provide you with a steady income along with your regular job. But it is better that trade becomes your main business in order to make big money for yourself and your family. Of course, you will have to put in some effort for this, but this is exactly what KingEURUSD is for – helping you master trading to the extent that suits your personal lifestyle, and helping you find your way in the Forex market.

You can also subscribe to my trader channel Youtube for more information on trading here