Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

KING EURUSD - trading without indicators

I duplicate the market situation. In the first case, a buy pattern, a weak player and a minimum price movement of 12 points, 3 hours of sideways movement. The second buy pattern, strong player and fast implementation. The movement is not over yet.

Quote from isaac56i on January 10, 2022, 4:59 PM

I duplicate the market situation. In the first case, a buy pattern, a weak player and a minimum price movement of 12 points, 3 hours of sideways movement. The second buy pattern, strong player and fast implementation. The movement is not over yet.

Hello Isaacю The first pattern did not have enough time to be realized. Second pattern without pretensions?

Yes, the price is still growing. The price bounced off the buy pattern very strongly!

Quote from francisco j on January 11, 2022, 8:24 AM

Yes, the price is still growing. The price bounced off the buy pattern very strongly!

Hi.My purchases: 27 points of the first cycle + 43 of the second cycle.

Now a new price movement has begun,sell.

Quote from michael on January 11, 2022, 10:15 AM

Don't waste time guys, "sell" pattern .

Quote from williamsblake86 on January 11, 2022, 10:18 AM

????

Quote from andre34rego on January 11, 2022, 11:15 AM

????

down movement is equal to two cycles and 30 points!

Quote from abraham lewi on January 11, 2022, 3:06 PM

????

The chart is literally full of patterns, most importantly profitable)

Quote from david2 on January 11, 2022, 3:42 PM
Quote from abraham lewi on January 11, 2022, 3:06 PM

????

The chart is literally full of patterns, most importantly profitable)

hahaha

Sell pattern is fast pattern. Buy pattern is a priority pattern. The difference is obvious.

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from michael on January 11, 2022, 4:24 PM

Sell pattern is fast pattern. Buy pattern is a priority pattern. The difference is obvious.

Hello!Priority patterns are safer and more profitable to trade, but no one will give up the usual pattern if it also makes money?

Quote from xuin li on January 11, 2022, 7:19 PM
Quote from michael on January 11, 2022, 4:24 PM

Hello!Priority patterns are safer and more profitable to trade, but no one will give up the usual pattern if it also makes money?

right Bro

Hello traders, how are you?

What is our plan for today?

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on January 12, 2022, 9:54 AM

Hello traders, how are you?

Hi, everything is great!

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on January 12, 2022, 9:56 AM

Now the situation is developing in such a way that you need to wait a little?

Quote from abraham lewi on January 12, 2022, 11:26 AM

Hi

Are we working after the news?

Quote from andre34rego on January 12, 2022, 12:53 PM
Quote from abraham lewi on January 12, 2022, 11:26 AM

Hi

Are we working after the news?

yes

The buyer, along with the priority movement of the price, made 50 points of growth!!!!!

Quote from aldin bodfay on January 12, 2022, 1:46 PM

The buyer, along with the priority movement of the price, made 50 points of growth!!!!!

I was careful about the news and my trade volume was very small to make big money ..

Quote from nathan777 on January 12, 2022, 2:32 PM

I was careful about the news and my trade volume was very small to make big money ..

The pattern required keen attention, because its quality depends not only on the priority of the movement.

Quote from laret541 on January 12, 2022, 2:57 PM

The pattern required keen attention, because its quality depends not only on the priority of the movement.

I jumped into the market when 1 minute passed after the news,there was no time to think and analyze the market deeper, just as there was no time to do it before.I do not recommend doing this even when the outcome is profitable.

Hello.I was only worried about the cycles, and everything else was okay. I didn't earn very much, but very quickly.Tomorrow may be a non-trading day due to strong price movement, my guess.

Quote from matthias on January 12, 2022, 7:17 PM

Hello.I was only worried about the cycles, and everything else was okay. I didn't earn very much, but very quickly.Tomorrow may be a non-trading day due to strong price movement, my guess.

Most likely you are right, today will not be a trading day, due to a strong rise in prices. If the price has time to go down to the buy zones, then it makes sense to look at the pattern. If the price continues to rise, then there is no action.

Quote from nathan777 on January 13, 2022, 8:18 AM

Most likely you are right, today will not be a trading day, due to a strong rise in prices. If the price has time to go down to the buy zones, then it makes sense to look at the pattern. If the price continues to rise, then there is no action.

The price has dropped slightly, we expect further,..

Quote from david2 on January 13, 2022, 11:17 AM

The price has dropped slightly, we expect further,..

??

Got something to brag about today?

Quote from thom.schneider1978 on January 13, 2022, 7:16 PM

Got something to brag about today?

Hi! Very small movement towards purchases and, accordingly, a small result.

The price dropped and activated towards the nearest peak, 2 buy cycles were realized. Reaction from the buy zone + 25 points, everything according to the plan! !

Hello.Can we expect a buyer today?

Quote from laret541 on January 14, 2022, 12:32 PM

Hi

There is a new result, the buyer is no longer relevant.

Quote from li.michaelli on January 14, 2022, 3:07 PM
Quote from laret541 on January 14, 2022, 12:32 PM

Hi

There is a new result, the buyer is no longer relevant.

A new high-scoring player (seller) reduced the price by 40 points.?

SELL M1

now

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from laret541 on January 17, 2022, 9:48 AM

SELL M1

now

Nice!

SELL M1

now

Hi!Very profitable pattern "sell". There's a big player here!

SELL M1

now

The pattern has accumulated so much energy that it splashed out in the right direction. The movement vector is set by the sell area.

+2К

5 profitable trades, nothing more is required from the seller at the moment??

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from laret541 on January 17, 2022, 2:51 PM

+2К

We, like wolves, tore apart the prey. Now others can come for the remnants of food)))

Quote from michael on January 17, 2022, 2:53 PM
Quote from laret541 on January 17, 2022, 2:51 PM

+2К

We, like wolves, tore apart the prey. Now others can come for the remnants of food)))

HI! Now only bones remain?

Trading is your lifestyle.

You can buy different currencies and make a profit when the exchange rate between currencies changes – this is Forex trading. You do not need many currency pairs, choose 1-2 currency pairs. Trading Forex online has many advantages: you can make transactions from your home, office, coffee shop, or any other place with an Internet connection. Forex never sleeps. It works around the clock on weekdays and can fit your pace of life. You don’t need a lot of money to start trading, but you need a lot of money to gain knowledge. For those traders who have a lot of time, they can study the physics of the market on their own, 5-7 years may be enough for this, but not always. Forex trading likely won’t make you rich overnight, but it can provide you with a steady income along with your regular job. But it is better that trade becomes your main business in order to make big money for yourself and your family. Of course, you will have to put in some effort for this, but this is exactly what KingEURUSD is for – helping you master trading to the extent that suits your personal lifestyle, and helping you find your way in the Forex market.

You can also subscribe to my trader channel Youtube for more information on trading here