my deal,SL 3points!!!!!

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from andre34rego on April 19, 2018, 12:06 pm
Quote from andre34rego on April 19, 2018, 10:33 am

I closed a good sell,and installed a pending order buy

my deal,SL 3points!!!!!

HELLO

Your signal is excellent and the deal is very accurate.

Profitable day, 2deals. 3 pattern did not touch the line so the deal was skipped.

Quote from andre34rego on April 19, 2018, 12:06 pm
Quote from andre34rego on April 19, 2018, 10:33 am

I closed a good sell,and installed a pending order buy

my deal,SL 3points!!!!!

Very very accurate deal.If the SL 3 p the deal volume can be increased 4-5 times. Now imagine what profit you can get ..... ///

Today i missed the deal sell(((((((( .... the market fell 50 points from the pattern SELL!!!!!!!

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDH1.png
Quote from andre34rego on April 20, 2018, 10:42 am

Today i missed the deal sell(((((((( .... the market fell 50 points from the pattern SELL!!!!!!!

Hi.I managed to sell on time.Now watch the pattern buy.

Quote from abraham lewi on April 20, 2018, 12:09 pm
Quote from andre34rego on April 20, 2018, 10:42 am

Hi.I managed to sell on time.Now watch the pattern buy.

Yes, a small buy, then a continuation of the cycle sell.

hello to the forum participants.  On the average i get 2 to 5 signals per day,i'm happy. I have an idea, can I use a timeframe  30 seconds, for example, to make entry to the market very accurate and get even more signals?

Quote from li.michaelli on April 21, 2018, 9:56 am

hello to the forum participants. On the average i get 2 to 5 signals per day,i'm happy. I have an idea, can I use a timeframe 30 seconds, for example, to make entry to the market very accurate and get even more signals?

Hello.We conducted experiments with a timeframe even for 10 seconds. The fact is that timeframes less than 1 minute give a lot of false inputs to the market. Small timeframes can give entry to the market with SL 0.5-1 point, but before that there will be many false transactions.If you are interested, I provide detailed statistics regarding this experiment.According to all the statistical data including timeframes 10,20,30,40,50,60 seconds, 2,3,4,5 minutes, the best result showed the timeframe of 1 minute,in order to make accurate deals,and get fewer false deals.

Quote from admin on April 21, 2018, 10:19 am
Quote from li.michaelli on April 21, 2018, 9:56 am

hello to the forum participants. On the average i get 2 to 5 signals per day,i'm happy. I have an idea, can I use a timeframe 30 seconds, for example, to make entry to the market very accurate and get even more signals?

Hello.We conducted experiments with a timeframe even for 10 seconds. The fact is that timeframes less than 1 minute give a lot of false inputs to the market. Small timeframes can give entry to the market with SL 0.5-1 point, but before that there will be many false transactions.If you are interested, I provide detailed statistics regarding this experiment.According to all the statistical data including timeframes 10,20,30,40,50,60 seconds, 2,3,4,5 minutes, the best result showed the timeframe of 1 minute,in order to make accurate deals,and get fewer false deals.

Very interesting.I want to see statistics,send me:  li.michaelli@yahoo.com

I closed the sell at 1.2240, without waiting for the continuation of the H1 cycle.Now I expect a price turn , everything depends on the nearest zones buy

Quote from abraham lewi on April 23, 2018, 2:18 pm

I closed the sell at 1.2240, without waiting for the continuation of the H1 cycle.Now I expect a price turn , everything depends on the nearest zones buy

Hi.I think that you are talking about a short-term purchase.

Quote from li.michaelli on April 23, 2018, 3:53 pm

Yes i made an entrance  buy,it was not quite the right decision.Eventually +37, +9, -7points

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM5.png
Quote from abraham lewi on April 23, 2018, 4:07 pm
Quote from li.michaelli on April 23, 2018, 3:53 pm

Yes i made an entrance buy,it was not quite the right decision.Eventually +37, +9, -7points

in any case an excellent result!

Zone for BUY are very far away, so it's better to wait for the correction.this is information for those who want to buy

Today, incredible signals. I think this works too well)))!!Already 2 patterns. Waiting for 3 deal

Quote from len on April 24, 2018, 11:23 am

Today, incredible signals. I think this works too well)))!!Already 2 patterns. Waiting for 3 deal

Yes,all patterns were profitable

I will not talk about today's trade) +65points $1200

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM5.png
Quote from aldin bodfay on April 24, 2018, 4:48 pm

I will not talk about today's trade) +65points $1200

HahaHA, you did not surprise anyone, because we use the same trading system.

excellent pattern buy my order is still open,i hope that the movement will continue

Quote from len on April 25, 2018, 10:18 am

excellent pattern buy my order is still open,i hope that the movement will continue

Hi.On H1 there was no continuation of the movement....The purchase was really good

Quote from michael on April 25, 2018, 4:49 pm
Quote from len on April 25, 2018, 10:18 am

Hi.On H1 there was no continuation of the movement....The purchase was really good

Hi It is better to accompany the deal using timeframes m15 and m30.

h1 watch last.Today, m15 showed the cycles perfectly.

There was a pattern of sell now. Waiting for his execution

Quote from andre34rego on April 26, 2018, 7:54 am

There was a pattern of sell now. Waiting for his execution

NOW

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM5.png

Excellent deals John!

Quote from williamsblake86 on April 26, 2018, 11:11 am

Excellent deals John!

I managed to close the deals before the news\\

Great day)

Uploaded files:
  • 123.png
Quote from aldin bodfay on April 26, 2018, 4:42 pm

Great day)

Hi,excellent result! is this a real account?

Quote from michael on April 26, 2018, 8:49 pm
Quote from aldin bodfay on April 26, 2018, 4:42 pm

Great day)

Hi,excellent result! is this a real account?

Hi.Yes.

A good buy pattern after the news

Quote from li.michaelli on April 27, 2018, 2:47 pm

Hi

I'm resting today .. Did you buy after the news?

Quote from john on April 27, 2018, 3:58 pm
Quote from li.michaelli on April 27, 2018, 2:47 pm

Hi

I'm resting today .. Did you buy after the news?

Hello, yes 1 deal at the beginning of the movement and 1 deal on the continuation of the movement

Now i also expect the continuation of the movement,because i missed the sell at the beginning of the movement

Quote from isaac56i on April 30, 2018, 8:32 am

Now i also expect the continuation of the movement,because i missed the sell at the beginning of the movement

excellent continuation of movement ,fine fellow good signal!

Quote from diego_jo@yahoo.com on April 30, 2018, 11:50 am

excellent continuation ofmovement,fine fellow good signal!

Diego, i was guided by the rules)

my Deal is closed

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM5.png
Quote from isaac56i on April 30, 2018, 12:05 pm
Quote from diego_jo@yahoo.com on April 30, 2018, 11:50 am

excellent continuation ofmovement,fine fellow good signal!

Diego, i was guided by the rules)

my Deal is closed

Hi I made the entrance much earlier after the patternSELL. Anyway, your deal is also good.

isaac56i I also sold in this place.Now i'm waiting for the signal buy

my deals buy now

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from abraham lewi on April 30, 2018, 4:51 pm

my deals buy now

Congratulations! My transaction is also located buy)))I think that everyone has the same deal))))

I hope everyone managed to close the orders in the zone sell 1/2103...........))??

Trading is your lifestyle.

You can buy different currencies and make a profit when the exchange rate between currencies changes – this is Forex trading. You do not need many currency pairs, choose 1-2 currency pairs. Trading Forex online has many advantages: you can make transactions from your home, office, coffee shop, or any other place with an Internet connection. Forex never sleeps. It works around the clock on weekdays and can fit your pace of life. You don’t need a lot of money to start trading, but you need a lot of money to gain knowledge. For those traders who have a lot of time, they can study the physics of the market on their own, 5-7 years may be enough for this, but not always. Forex trading likely won’t make you rich overnight, but it can provide you with a steady income along with your regular job. But it is better that trade becomes your main business in order to make big money for yourself and your family. Of course, you will have to put in some effort for this, but this is exactly what KingEURUSD is for – helping you master trading to the extent that suits your personal lifestyle, and helping you find your way in the Forex market.

You can also subscribe to my trader channel Youtube for more information on trading here