Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

KING EURUSD - trading without indicators

Pattern sell 1.1991.I expected a pattern with a smaller SL.Perhaps this is due to today's speeches.

Quote from michael on May 14, 2018, 4:07 pm

Pattern sell 1.1991.I expected a pattern with a smaller SL.Perhaps this is due to today's speeches.

I also had doubts about this deal, but in the end profit of 40 points!

Quote from williamsblake86 on May 14, 2018, 7:23 pm
Quote from michael on May 14, 2018, 4:07 pm

I also had doubts about this deal, but in the end profit of 40 points!

In what doubt? The sales zone was ok, the pattern was good, all the conditions of the algorithm were met.Do not doubt, you need to act according to the rules.

my deal SELL now

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM5.png
Quote from nathan777 on May 15, 2018, 8:27 am

my deal SELL now

Hello

I also sell.

the perfect deal is closed

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM5.png
Quote from nathan777 on May 15, 2018, 9:46 am

You closed it early. I have a deal open.

Quote from abraham lewi on May 15, 2018, 11:13 am
Quote from nathan777 on May 15, 2018, 9:46 am

You closed it early. I have a deal open.

And i'm keeping a deal. I was waiting for this pattern sell,i was sure 99.9%.

The volume of the deal is very large.SL 5 points !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael,i think it's worth thinking about closing the deal.What is the risk / prifit? How much did you earn?

Quote from andre34rego on May 15, 2018, 12:51 pm

Michael,i think it's worth thinking about closing the deal.What is the risk / prifit? How much did you earn?

1 deal 2lot, SL 5, profit 45 points. 2 deal 3lot SL 6 points, profit 77p.Profit more than 3k$

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM15.png
Quote from li.michaelli on May 15, 2018, 1:24 pm

1 deal 2lot, SL 5, profit 45 points. 2 deal 3lot SL 6 points, profit 77p.Profit more than 3k$

impressive deal!

Quote from li.michaelli on May 15, 2018, 1:24 pm

Too good!

The pattern sell in zone 1.1863 turned out to be very complicated because need to make 3 entrances to the market. 1 deal is -11 points(closed at a loss) 2 deal 0 points(used the rule *safe*), 3 deal +38 points, closed right now.

A trader can be called a professional when he earns not in simple but in difficult situations.

I think so....

Quote from williamsblake86 on May 15, 2018, 10:30 pm

The pattern sell in zone 1.1863 turned out to be very complicated because need to make 3 entrances to the market. 1 deal is -11 points(closed at a loss) 2 deal 0 points(used the rule *safe*), 3 deal +38 points, closed right now.

A trader can be called a professional when he earns not in simple but in difficult situations.

I think so....

Hello.You said it right.

Today's pattern sell in zone 1.18502 , SL 12p. this is normal.I keep the deal going

Hi.Yes, the movement continues well

Completed a very strong movement, i hope everyone managed to close the deals.The average profit of 50-70 points should be for all participants.

Quote from michael on May 16, 2018, 5:14 pm

Completed a very strong movement, i hope everyone managed to close the deals.The average profit of 50-70 points should be for all participants.

I closed the sales before, the profit is about 60 points. I did not buy because the area the purchase is very far away. The identical situation was earlier

Quote from christopher smith on May 16, 2018, 5:47 pm
Quote from michael on May 16, 2018, 5:14 pm

I closed the sales before, the profit is about 60 points. I did not buy because the area the purchase is very far away. The identical situation was earlier

Now i took a small deal sell.

the deal is closed  +2 points))

Quote from michael on May 16, 2018, 8:23 pm

the deal is closed +2 points))

ha ha>very good profit

Today the market is very calm, there is nothing interesting.................

Quote from christopher smith on May 17, 2018, 2:55 pm

Why? I had 1 profitable pattern.

Quote from christopher smith on May 17, 2018, 2:55 pm

indeed the range of movement is small, but nevertheless zones and patterns exist and you can earn money.

A pattern sell was formed

Quote from aldin bodfay on May 18, 2018, 9:15 am

Zone 1/1816?

Quote from li.michaelli on May 18, 2018, 9:31 am
Quote from aldin bodfay on May 18, 2018, 9:15 am

Zone 1/1816?

YES

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png

I also closed my sales in zone 1780

On the timeframe H1, you can see the continuation of the cycle, I also did not wait for the  cycle and closed the profit earlier +750$

Hi

Maybe someone is trading oil?

Quote from xuin li on May 19, 2018, 8:32 am

Hi

In 95% of cases i trade on the EURUSD currency pair

Hi

I sometimes trade a Pound dollar, Australian dollar, New Zealand dollar. But still the main trade in the Euro dollar.

Hi

Hi Xuin.Recently at the request of one trader, for oil, testing was conducted in manual mode.The results turned out to be excellent, the zone of purchases and sales, the patterns of purchases and sales identical to the schedule for oil,this also applies to trade cycles.Currently I'm testing on other futures. This requires a lot of time. The results will be reported in 1 week

Quote from admin on May 20, 2018, 9:53 am

Hi

Hi Xuin.Recently at the request of one trader, for oil, testing was conducted in manual mode.The results turned out to be excellent, the zone of purchases and sales, the patterns of purchases and sales identical to the schedule for oil,this also applies to trade cycles.Currently I'm testing on other futures. This requires a lot of time. The results will be reported in 1 week

HI.Well, thank you. I will wait for the results.

I'm expecting a pattern for sell

Quote from andre34rego on May 21, 2018, 12:32 pm

Well done! An excellent sell pattern. I closed +25 points.

Quote from williamsblake86 on May 21, 2018, 3:14 pm

After the sales were closed, a buy signal appeared,in the zone 1.17485.I have an order open *buy*.

Quote from xuin li on May 21, 2018, 5:48 pm
Quote from williamsblake86 on May 21, 2018, 3:14 pm

After the sales were closed, a buy signal appeared,in the zone 1.17485.I have an order open *buy*.

Hi,i have already closed my order BUY+20p.

closed purchases + $400

Now sell

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png

closed sell +10p

Quote from isaac56i on May 22, 2018, 8:36 am

closed purchases + $400

Now sell

great deal, with a little risk

Trading is your lifestyle.

You can buy different currencies and make a profit when the exchange rate between currencies changes – this is Forex trading. You do not need many currency pairs, choose 1-2 currency pairs. Trading Forex online has many advantages: you can make transactions from your home, office, coffee shop, or any other place with an Internet connection. Forex never sleeps. It works around the clock on weekdays and can fit your pace of life. You don’t need a lot of money to start trading, but you need a lot of money to gain knowledge. For those traders who have a lot of time, they can study the physics of the market on their own, 5-7 years may be enough for this, but not always. Forex trading likely won’t make you rich overnight, but it can provide you with a steady income along with your regular job. But it is better that trade becomes your main business in order to make big money for yourself and your family. Of course, you will have to put in some effort for this, but this is exactly what KingEURUSD is for – helping you master trading to the extent that suits your personal lifestyle, and helping you find your way in the Forex market.

You can also subscribe to my trader channel Youtube for more information on trading here