Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

KING EURUSD - trading without indicators

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on January 24, 2022, 11:26 AM
Quote from andre34rego on January 24, 2022, 10:21 AM

Have a nice day, everyone! Start trading?

Yes. Sales pattern from sales priority.

good Pattern?

No matter how attractive the pattern is, you need to have time to exit the market in time!

Quote from li.michaelli on January 24, 2022, 3:42 PM

No matter how attractive the pattern is, you need to have time to exit the market in time!

I'm fine, I made it- )

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDH1.png
Quote from david2 on January 24, 2022, 3:59 PM

I'm fine, I made it- )

The strong momentum from the buyer scared all the sellers. Has anyone stayed there??

Quote from francisco j on January 24, 2022, 5:12 PM

I'm fine, I made it- )

The strong momentum from the buyer scared all the sellers. Has anyone stayed there??

Hello,

After a 40 point move, it's pretty silly to stay in the market, especially after a change in market forces.

I'm fine, I made it- )

More or less accurate)

Quote from isaac56i on January 24, 2022, 5:49 PM

I'm fine, I made it- )

More or less accurate)

I think pretty accurate compared to the current price position.

timeframe H1

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDH1.png

Now the price is in the area for sellers........

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on January 24, 2022, 8:27 PM

Yes bro! The sell pattern added another 21 points to my account from the first and 14 points from the second order!!! h1

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDH1.png
Quote from david2 on January 25, 2022, 7:28 AM

Yes bro! The sell pattern added another 21 points to my account from the first and 14 points from the second order!!! h1

The price fell 20 p. to the nearest trough at 1.1290, this is a more logical area to close the sells than yours.

Quote from isaac56i on January 25, 2022, 8:42 AM
Quote from david2 on January 25, 2022, 7:28 AM

The price fell 20 p. to the nearest trough at 1.1290, this is a more logical area to close the sells than yours.

Hello. I totally agree that 1290 is the correct zone. I missed out on some profit. I had other reasons to close the deal.

Since then, the price has fallen by almost 50 points!!!!!!

The seller retains his priority. Sellers today have already made good money, to be precise, very good!)))

Quote from diego_jo@yahoo.com on January 25, 2022, 11:42 AM

The seller retains his priority. Sellers today have already made good money, to be precise, very good!)))

Traders always make safe money in the priority cycle, this is the main rule to know.
The seller surprised me, the downward movement turned out to be much more than expected.

The selling pattern showed its strength again. We have strong price momentum from the sell zone. The global sales cycle creates patterns in literally every significant sales area.

Hello✌✌✌

Good response from the seller, he does not stop. Soon there will be the first barrier at the price of 1.12707, here you need to close some of the deals and see the seller's further move.

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on January 26, 2022, 11:36 AM

Hello✌✌✌

Good response from the seller, he does not stop. Soon there will be the first barrier at the price of 1.12707, here you need to close some of the deals and see the seller's further move.

Do not forget about the upcoming economic news so that this does not come as a surprise)-)

The price of 1.12707, which was the target, was reached, congratulations to everyone on a big profit!!!!!!!!!????

Hello✌✌✌

Hi. The goal has been reached 1\1270. Rest until tomorrow! Profit about $3k.

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from michael on January 26, 2022, 2:28 PM

Hello✌✌✌

Trading together with a major player is what makes the right deals as safe as possible and incredibly effective and highly probable. The mechanics of the market is very complex, understanding it everyone can make money,seems to me..

Quote from francisco j on January 26, 2022, 2:41 PM

Hello✌✌✌

Trading together with a major player is what makes the right deals as safe as possible and incredibly effective and highly probable. The mechanics of the market is very complex, understanding it everyone can make money,seems to me..

Everyone who understands it will earn on the algorithm, but not everyone will learn to understand it.

Hello✌✌✌

?!!

Quote from aldin bodfay on January 26, 2022, 4:07 PM

Hello✌✌✌

Everyone who understands it will earn on the algorithm, but not everyone will learn to understand it.

And it is true!?

Hello✌✌✌

As it was said, 90% of the time, the trader is waiting for a trading pattern, coming out of this, he has free time to understand the mechanics of the market, and not spend time on entertainment. A trader wants to trade as quickly as possible, having understood superficially, and this is not the way to good results.

Quote from david2 on January 27, 2022, 9:45 AM

Hello✌✌✌

As it was said, 90% of the time, the trader is waiting for a trading pattern, coming out of this, he has free time to understand the mechanics of the market, and not spend time on entertainment. A trader wants to trade as quickly as possible, having understood superficially, and this is not the way to good results.

Hi.On a non-trading day, like today, you can also take time to study, although I personally take a break from trading:)

It is not safe to make any decisions today, it is better to be on the sidelines. The absolute power of the seller in the market, we are waiting for his weakening.

A small sell zone formed today, was it correct for the sell pattern? I want to ask who traded 1149?

Quote from nathan777 on January 28, 2022, 10:26 AM

A small sell zone formed today, was it correct for the sell pattern? I want to ask who traded 1149?

Technically, the conditions in this zone are correct for the transaction; according to the rules, there are no violations. This could be a trade for 1 down cycle h1. We can't see the exact zones below, so this should be a quick trade. Do you understand?
Didn't trade.  ?

Quote from williamsblake86 on January 28, 2022, 12:33 PM

Technically, the conditions in this zone are correct for the transaction; according to the rules, there are no violations. This could be a trade for 1 down cycle h1. We can't see the exact zones below, so this should be a quick trade. Do you understand?
Didn't trade.  ?

Hi.For the first cycle, the deal is approximately 1:1.5-1:2,i missed it too.

Didn't trade.  ?

Yes! there is only 1 downward cycle and a price reversal to the top!

Quote from nathan777 on January 28, 2022, 1:38 PM

Didn't trade.  ?

Yes! there is only 1 downward cycle and a price reversal to the top!

The buyer checks the presence of the seller,

very carefully!

Hi guys! Don't rush into deals today??

Quote from michael on January 31, 2022, 10:08 AM

Hi

I understand what you're talking about. I saw a sell pattern but with a weak seller..

Quote from andre34rego on January 31, 2022, 10:26 AM

Hi

I understand what you're talking about. I saw a sell pattern but with a weak seller..

the seller became strong on the second pattern!!!

Quote from laret541 on January 31, 2022, 11:17 AM

Hi

2 cycles down 25 points. Weak seller versus strong buyer.

Quote from laret541 on January 31, 2022, 11:17 AM

Hi

This is a pattern from the series where we can choose not to trade it, or trade it as a quick trade,due to weak cycles.

HELLO!

From now on, should we expect a reverse move down and buying?

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on January 31, 2022, 3:37 PM

HELLO!

Quite right, we cannot buy without a reverse movement, since the price is not yet good.

Quote from li.michaelli on January 31, 2022, 3:40 PM

HELLO!

Quite right, we cannot buy without a reverse movement, since the price is not yet good.

Buying cycles began to exert pressure from Friday. Today it is already possible to note a cycle of purchases of high performance.
Locally - the leading cycle is the buying cycle, globally - the selling cycle.

Quote from francisco j on January 31, 2022, 4:21 PM
Quote from li.michaelli on January 31, 2022, 3:40 PM

HELLO!

Buying cycles began to exert pressure from Friday. Today it is already possible to note a cycle of purchases of high performance.
Locally - the leading cycle is the buying cycle, globally - the selling cycle.

Hi Dear,In this case, we need to work locally, before the start of the main cycle?

Trading is your lifestyle.

You can buy different currencies and make a profit when the exchange rate between currencies changes – this is Forex trading. You do not need many currency pairs, choose 1-2 currency pairs. Trading Forex online has many advantages: you can make transactions from your home, office, coffee shop, or any other place with an Internet connection. Forex never sleeps. It works around the clock on weekdays and can fit your pace of life. You don’t need a lot of money to start trading, but you need a lot of money to gain knowledge. For those traders who have a lot of time, they can study the physics of the market on their own, 5-7 years may be enough for this, but not always. Forex trading likely won’t make you rich overnight, but it can provide you with a steady income along with your regular job. But it is better that trade becomes your main business in order to make big money for yourself and your family. Of course, you will have to put in some effort for this, but this is exactly what KingEURUSD is for – helping you master trading to the extent that suits your personal lifestyle, and helping you find your way in the Forex market.

You can also subscribe to my trader channel Youtube for more information on trading here