Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

KING EURUSD - trading without indicators

Quote from williamsblake86 on February 7, 2022, 3:03 PM
Quote from diego_jo@yahoo.com on February 7, 2022, 2:48 PM

There is still a lot of time before the news, how does that affect the cycle?

Currently, we are evaluating the buying cycle in relation to sellers and the nearest peaks, and the news will be the final link.

Everything is decided on the first cycle of purchases. Further, the buyer slowly lost strength, showing his result worse and worse, compared to the nearest peaks.

Quote from bäcker albert on February 7, 2022, 6:36 PM

Currently, we are evaluating the buying cycle in relation to sellers and the nearest peaks, and the news will be the final link.

Everything is decided on the first cycle of purchases. Further, the buyer slowly lost strength, showing his result worse and worse, compared to the nearest peaks.

Yes, each buyer's control peak was without result.

Quote from matthias on February 8, 2022, 9:53 AM
Quote from bäcker albert on February 7, 2022, 6:36 PM

Yes, each buyer's control peak was without result.

Now the reaction of the buyer from fixing m30!!

Hello!

To look at m30, there must be a shadow on h1?

Quote from david2 on February 8, 2022, 12:51 PM

Hello!

To look at m30, there must be a shadow on h1?

If there is a shadow on h1 then we have the right to look at m30, only after that. If there is no shadow on the candles on h1, then we do not go down a timeframe lower.

If the current player shows ineffective moves, does it mean that the opposing player automatically becomes stronger?

Quote from laret541 on February 8, 2022, 1:51 PM

If the current player shows ineffective moves, does it mean that the opposing player automatically becomes stronger?

Hi Laret.If the buyer's reaction came from the buying zone and it is ineffective, then the seller is getting stronger, and the buyer is weakening.

Quote from aldin bodfay on February 8, 2022, 2:04 PM
Quote from laret541 on February 8, 2022, 1:51 PM

Hi Laret.If the buyer's reaction came from the buying zone and it is ineffective, then the seller is getting stronger, and the buyer is weakening.

Efficiency means strength, both locally and globally?

BUY!

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from aldin bodfay on February 9, 2022, 8:45 AM

BUY!

The buyer moves like a turtle, very slowly ....

BUY!

I'm with you guys! good pattern?.

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on February 9, 2022, 12:12 PM

BUY!

The buyer moves like a turtle, very slowly ....

Never know exactly what the price movement rate will be.

Hi, Upward movement finished?

Quote from xuin li on February 9, 2022, 4:51 PM

hi,I have finished trading. +26,23,30,24 points. SL 10 points.

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from aldin bodfay on February 9, 2022, 5:02 PM
Quote from xuin li on February 9, 2022, 4:51 PM

hi,I have finished trading. +26,23,30,24 points. SL 10 points.

The result is good for intraday trading. Today, almost everyone has earned so much, it was not possible to do more, because the range of movement is small, about 30 points.

Tell me please, from what zone is the buyer's reaction today?

Quote from matthias on February 10, 2022, 9:19 AM

Hello. Bottom 1.14183

Got it?

Quote from li.michaelli on February 10, 2022, 9:28 AM

Hello. Bottom 1.14183

Got it?

I realized that the move started from the bottom of the chart in the Asian session. The question is, is there enough distance between price and low?

Quote from matthias on February 10, 2022, 12:21 PM

Hello. Bottom 1.14183

Got it?

I realized that the move started from the bottom of the chart in the Asian session. The question is, is there enough distance between price and low?

Hi✌.     Visually, the distance from the buy pattern to the bottom of the buy zone may seem very small, but technically the rules are met in this situation.

Quote from michael on February 10, 2022, 1:23 PM
Quote from matthias on February 10, 2022, 12:21 PM

Hello. Bottom 1.14183

Got it?

Hi✌.     Visually, the distance from the buy pattern to the bottom of the buy zone may seem very small, but technically the rules are met in this situation.

Before the news, it was possible to work with the pattern.

The fall in prices after the news was planned. All buying cycles for the past 5 days have been ineffective compared to previous cycles. We were talking about this a few days ago.

Inefficiency = Weakness

Quote from francisco j on February 10, 2022, 1:54 PM

The fall in prices after the news was planned. All buying cycles for the past 5 days have been ineffective compared to previous cycles. We were talking about this a few days ago.

Inefficiency = Weakness

Hello!!Now the buyer is important, as he remains the main one. The seller's manipulations are not interesting yet!

Quote from abraham lewi on February 10, 2022, 3:19 PM
Quote from francisco j on February 10, 2022, 1:54 PM

Inefficiency = Weakness

Hello!!Now the buyer is important, as he remains the main one. The seller's manipulations are not interesting yet!

A cunning manipulation of the seller after the news, but we are not interested in this because the main priority is buy.

Hello. If the price made a productive movement, but very quickly restored its initial position, can we say that the movement is not effective?

Quote from li.michaelli on February 11, 2022, 8:36 AM

Hello. If the price made a productive movement, but very quickly restored its initial position, can we say that the movement is not effective?

No, this is not an efficient cycle. We rely on the last effective cycle.

Quote from nathan777 on February 11, 2022, 10:36 AM

No, this is not an efficient cycle. We rely on the last effective cycle.

Hi.For an effective cycle to lose its strength, the price needs to make a complete reverse movement of the same cycle.

hi Michael.

According to the global cycle, we determine the priority of the price movement. Local results provide information about the strength and weakness of the current local cycle and the prospect of price movement.

Hi ! How about a buyer? Good idea?

Quote from david2 on February 14, 2022, 10:05 AM

Hi ! How about a buyer? Good idea?

+ 30 points already))??

Hello!Was there a false pattern before the last buy pattern?

Quote from matthias on February 14, 2022, 1:31 PM

Before the first pattern, the price had a lot of downward cycles that prevent the buyer from making decisions. For market participants to start buying, the price must be above the sloped line m1. As a result, the buyer made a quick move of 30 points after the 2nd pattern

Quote from isaac56i on February 14, 2022, 2:31 PM

Before the first pattern, the price had a lot of downward cycles that prevent the buyer from making decisions. For market participants to start buying, the price must be above the sloped line m1. As a result, the buyer made a quick move of 30 points after the 2nd pattern

Hi Isaac,

If the past movement was not large, does this parameter not count?

Quote from xuin li on February 14, 2022, 2:41 PM
Quote from isaac56i on February 14, 2022, 2:31 PM

Hi Isaac,

If the past movement was not large, does this parameter not count?

The more parameters that indicate the presence of the player we need, the easier it is for the price to move after the pattern !

In the first pattern, I see minimal movement, that is, a safe.

Quote from diego_jo@yahoo.com on February 14, 2022, 4:20 PM

The emphasis should be on finding the safest pattern, not on using the safe rule.?

Quote from abraham lewi on February 14, 2022, 7:02 PM
Quote from diego_jo@yahoo.com on February 14, 2022, 4:20 PM

The emphasis should be on finding the safest pattern, not on using the safe rule.?

Another important point, the pattern should form in the zone of purchases or sales, and not in the *air*.The deal is made not at the moment of the struggle of the players, but after it, when the probable winner is already known.

Hi,

If the reverse movement of the main cycle is 95%, are we acting in the direction of the cycle?

Quote from thom.schneider1978 on February 15, 2022, 1:03 PM

Hi,

If the reverse movement of the main cycle is 95%, are we acting in the direction of the cycle?

With a deep reverse movement, you can act in the direction of the main cycle.

Hi,

Yes, it takes a 100 percent or more reversal to go against the main cycle.

Quote from michael on February 15, 2022, 1:49 PM

Hi,

Yes, it takes a 100 percent or more reversal to go against the main cycle.

As far as I understand, a strong player will not allow 100% reverse movement, if he did, then this player is weak and you need to act against him?

Trading is your lifestyle.

You can buy different currencies and make a profit when the exchange rate between currencies changes – this is Forex trading. You do not need many currency pairs, choose 1-2 currency pairs. Trading Forex online has many advantages: you can make transactions from your home, office, coffee shop, or any other place with an Internet connection. Forex never sleeps. It works around the clock on weekdays and can fit your pace of life. You don’t need a lot of money to start trading, but you need a lot of money to gain knowledge. For those traders who have a lot of time, they can study the physics of the market on their own, 5-7 years may be enough for this, but not always. Forex trading likely won’t make you rich overnight, but it can provide you with a steady income along with your regular job. But it is better that trade becomes your main business in order to make big money for yourself and your family. Of course, you will have to put in some effort for this, but this is exactly what KingEURUSD is for – helping you master trading to the extent that suits your personal lifestyle, and helping you find your way in the Forex market.

You can also subscribe to my trader channel Youtube for more information on trading here