Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

KING EURUSD - trading without indicators

I think the price will go even higher by 20-25 points.Approaching the zone sell.

Quote from john on August 31, 2018, 8:02 am

I think the price will go even higher by 20-25 points.Approaching the zone sell.

Hi.you missed the nearest sell zone 1684

Quote from isaac56i on August 31, 2018, 9:04 am

Hi

I did not see this zone sell, very sorry the price went down by 25 points.The pattern was excellent and the SL can be set to 3 points. oohhhh

Quote from john on August 31, 2018, 10:42 am
Quote from isaac56i on August 31, 2018, 9:04 am

Hi

I did not see this zone sell, very sorry the price went down by 25 points.The pattern was excellent and the SL can be set to 3 points. oohhhh

Zones of purchases and sales need to draw in advance

Hello!

Price in the zone buy, I'm waiting for the pattern buy.

Quote from timo on August 31, 2018, 11:33 am

Hello!

Continuation of motion, cycle on H1, it is necessary to wait

Quote from isaac56i on August 31, 2018, 12:44 pm

Hello!

Continuation of motion, cycle on H1, it is necessary to wait

It is still difficult for me to combine timeframes. I understand your idea of H1

Hello!

the pattern buy gave only 20 points...to be honest I expected more

I think that we can sum up today's trade.

3 patterns, the pattern for sales in the zone 1.1684 full distance +90 points, the pattern to buy 1.1647 unprofitable -12 points, the pattern to buy 1.1640 full distance +20 points.This is the actual result.

If we talk about how many each trader earned, everything is individual here, because the psychological qualities of each person play an important role and the skill to accompany the deal after the signal.

I personally earned +40 points, if you take into account the small risk, this is an excellent result.

Quote from len on August 31, 2018, 5:38 pm

3 patterns, the pattern for sales in the zone 1.1684 full distance +90 points, the pattern to buy 1.1647 unprofitable -12 points, the pattern to buy 1.1640 full distance +20 points.This is the actual result.

If we talk about how many each trader earned, everything is individual here, because the psychological qualities of each person play an important role and the skill to accompany the deal after the signal.

I personally earned +40 points, if you take into account the small risk, this is an excellent result.

The results are individual, in any case they are profitable.A new trading week has begun, I'm waiting for the price to approach the nearest zone. Now it's becoming my daily work, I'm very happy with this.

Quote from isaac56i on September 3, 2018, 6:38 am

The results are individual, in any case they are profitable.A new trading week has begun, I'm waiting for the price to approach the nearest zone. Now it's becoming my daily work, I'm very happy with this.

Hello.

The price reached the zone buy, and went up too fast, I did not have time to buy/Did you buy?

Quote from timo on September 3, 2018, 7:47 am
Quote from isaac56i on September 3, 2018, 6:38 am

Hello.

The price reached the zone buy, and went up too fast, I did not have time to buy/Did you buy?

Hello!Yes of course, I closed the order buy in the zone for sales 1618 +15 points.

Today the market is very calm.

2 signals for trading I used 1, + 20p.

Quote from michael on September 3, 2018, 3:18 pm

boring day:)

Quote from bäcker albert on September 3, 2018, 4:46 pm
Quote from michael on September 3, 2018, 3:18 pm

boring day:)

I agree.

To all traders, hello! Stunning price drops now, I'm holding a sell and I think that the fall will continue..............

Quote from abraham lewi on September 4, 2018, 6:39 am

To all traders, hello! Stunning price drops now, I'm holding a sell and I think that the fall will continue..............

HI! I also opened the order sat down after the pattern 1.1605, now closed 50% of the deal + 25 points. The rest 50% will close later.

Quote from xuin li on September 4, 2018, 6:59 am

HI! I also opened the order sat down after the pattern 1.1605, now closed 50% of the deal + 25 points. The rest 50% will close later.

Hi,

you've done everything right, you need to close the profit gradually. The price continues to decline.I have 10 lots sell))))

HELLO! The fall really continued, a good forecast. I sell 1/1600,profit is very good(40p.)

I think now I can close the profit.The price approached the zone for buy.

Quote from len on September 4, 2018, 8:25 am

Hi,

you've done everything right, you need to close the profit gradually. The price continues to decline.I have 10 lots sell))))

wow!a very large volume of transactions! 1p=$100

Quote from isaac56i on September 4, 2018, 10:07 am

HELLO! The fall really continued, a good forecast. I sell 1/1600,profit is very good(40p.)

I think now I can close the profit.The price approached the zone for buy.

Hi.In the zone of Buy, the movement of the sell has ended, now the price goes up. With stunning accuracy, the system can determine the beginning and end of the price movement.

The signal BUy gave a profit of only 10 points(

Quote from bäcker albert on September 4, 2018, 1:17 pm

Bro,continuing the movement  sell see H1

Quote from abraham lewi on September 4, 2018, 2:10 pm

Bro,continuing the movement sell see H1

Yes the cycles SELL ended on H1,It is still difficult for me to combine timeframes. But I was sure that the price will grow, after the pattern BUY . Profit 35 points!

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from len on September 4, 2018, 8:25 am

Hi,

Hi.I think you made a lot of money today)lol

Quote from bäcker albert on September 4, 2018, 4:56 pm

Yes the cycles SELL ended on H1,It is still difficult for me to combine timeframes. But I was sure that the price will grow, after the pattern BUY . Profit 35 points!

Hi.Exact deal, in accordance with the algorithm!

Quote from bäcker albert on September 4, 2018, 4:56 pm

in the future remember that it is necessary to close the transaction in parts in accordance with the cycles, starting with m15. Pretty good deal.

the deal to buy today increased my deposit by 5%, my risk was 1%

Good coefficient 1:5 All deals are closed. I'm going to rest.

Quote from nathan777 on September 5, 2018, 10:53 am

Hi

I today had 2 patterns (2 profitable deals) + $700

always a good risk factor and profit, because small SL.

Quote from timo on September 5, 2018, 4:52 pm
Quote from nathan777 on September 5, 2018, 10:53 am

Hi

I today had 2 patterns (2 profitable deals) + $700

always a good risk factor and profit, because small SL.

For me there was a profitable pattern for buying 55 points, with the pattern for sale I got 0, I used the rule safe.

Fantastic pattern BUY now, sl 3 points !!

Quote from bäcker albert on September 6, 2018, 7:24 am

Hi.Yes,price perfectly went up !!! my order is already +20 points!

you forgot to say SL 1.16125

Quote from bäcker albert on September 6, 2018, 7:24 am

Hi.I used this pattern buy several times, collected 30 points:-)

A crazy day, 2 ideal signals + full cycles for n1, 55points of profit!!!! In addition to the euro dollar, I recently started trading in other currency pairs, the pound dollar, the results are slightly worse and the size of the SL is larger.

my profit is 60 points for 1 day,I followed the rules of the algorithm

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from xuin li on September 6, 2018, 3:04 pm

A crazy day, 2 ideal signals + full cycles for n1, 55points of profit!!!! In addition to the euro dollar, I recently started trading in other currency pairs, the pound dollar, the results are slightly worse and the size of the SL is larger.

Hi, I also occasionally use the pound and currency pairs with yen, the results are slightly different.I can not call them outstanding.

Quote from thom.schneider1978 on September 6, 2018, 6:59 pm

my profit is 60 points for 1 day,I followed the rules of the algorithm

Hi!Beautiful deal. It is very important to understand the movement of the price (the continuation of the movement, the turn of the price).I see that you understand this well.

lol

guys, close all deals sell and expect news Nonfarm..........!

Quote from williamsblake86 on September 7, 2018, 12:03 pm

Hello.

I left only 25% of the sales, in the end + 70 points,I was lucky?

Quote from john on September 7, 2018, 1:26 pm
Quote from williamsblake86 on September 7, 2018, 12:03 pm

Hello.

I left only 25% of the sales, in the end + 70 points,I was lucky?

You are a brave guy !!! LOL. According to the algorithm, the signal for sale gave 30 points of profit, all the rest of the market movement due to news, like a bonus.

Trading is your lifestyle.

You can buy different currencies and make a profit when the exchange rate between currencies changes – this is Forex trading. You do not need many currency pairs, choose 1-2 currency pairs. Trading Forex online has many advantages: you can make transactions from your home, office, coffee shop, or any other place with an Internet connection. Forex never sleeps. It works around the clock on weekdays and can fit your pace of life. You don’t need a lot of money to start trading, but you need a lot of money to gain knowledge. For those traders who have a lot of time, they can study the physics of the market on their own, 5-7 years may be enough for this, but not always. Forex trading likely won’t make you rich overnight, but it can provide you with a steady income along with your regular job. But it is better that trade becomes your main business in order to make big money for yourself and your family. Of course, you will have to put in some effort for this, but this is exactly what KingEURUSD is for – helping you master trading to the extent that suits your personal lifestyle, and helping you find your way in the Forex market.

You can also subscribe to my trader channel Youtube for more information on trading here