Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

KING EURUSD - trading without indicators

Quote from christopher smith on August 3, 2021, 9:00 AM

The price is in a calm state, now you need to wait, this is the most difficult thing in trading......

HI
The fewer trades the better, the trader makes fewer mistakes and does not overextend his central nervous system.

Quote from christopher smith on August 3, 2021, 9:00 AM

The price is in a calm state, now you need to wait, this is the most difficult thing in trading......

Time is the most expensive resource that we have, so you also need to wait with benefit, for example, time can be spent on personal self-education. At the moment I am studying economic and legal education, this is how my brains rest?

Hello!

SELL *Sell pattern*! I've been waiting for him for ages !!

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from david2 on August 3, 2021, 1:36 PM

Hello!

SELL *Sell pattern*! I've been waiting for him for ages !!

That's right, you need to wait for money without fuss, with cold-blooded calmness. The system in such areas generates patterns flawlessly.

first cycle

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from david2 on August 3, 2021, 4:07 PM

first cycle

I am also satisfied with one cycle.

+30 p.  for me!???

Quote from abraham lewi on August 3, 2021, 5:15 PM

first cycle

+30 p.  for me!???

30 points without a lot of risk (risk from 2 to 7 points) and nerves. The pattern made money in 2 hours, with a confident and clear downward movement. This once again confirms the fact that correct expectation is a separate instrument, a separate component of the trading system.
Not Every Trader Can Wait = Not Every Trader Can Make Money !

Quote from xuin li on August 3, 2021, 8:29 PM
Quote from abraham lewi on August 3, 2021, 5:15 PM

first cycle

+30 p.  for me!???

30 points without a lot of risk (risk from 2 to 7 points) and nerves. The pattern made money in 2 hours, with a confident and clear downward movement. This once again confirms the fact that correct expectation is a separate instrument, a separate component of the trading system.
Not Every Trader Can Wait = Not Every Trader Can Make Money !

???????

Does everyone like trading today? This is something incredible!))

Quote from williamsblake86 on August 4, 2021, 8:37 AM

Hello!! This sale was even better than yesterday, because yesterday, as the guys already said, there was 1 cycle down. Today, the second cycle continues down the pattern and the safe zone, which makes the trade even more attractive.

Quote from matthias on August 4, 2021, 8:58 AM

Hello!! This sale was even better than yesterday, because yesterday, as the guys already said, there was 1 cycle down. Today, the second cycle continues down the pattern and the safe zone, which makes the trade even more attractive.

I said that this is the first cycle) The second one today brought traders another 30 points in profit, and almost instantly? Faster than I made my breakfast?

60 points in 2 days !

Quote from david2 on August 4, 2021, 10:44 AM

I said that this is the first cycle) The second one today brought traders another 30 points in profit, and almost instantly? Faster than I made my breakfast?

HI

Today's second cycle is global, as far as I understand it?

Quote from thom.schneider1978 on August 4, 2021, 12:24 PM
Quote from david2 on August 4, 2021, 10:44 AM

HI

Today's second cycle is global, as far as I understand it?

Obviously, this is one global movement, it cannot be divided into parts, it must be viewed as a whole.

Quote from john on August 4, 2021, 10:57 AM

60 points in 2 days !

Also add profit from the last buy pattern, it will be objective, because most traded this pattern!!

Quote from len on August 4, 2021, 12:45 PM

60 points in 2 days !

Also add profit from the last buy pattern, it will be objective, because most traded this pattern!!

Wooww~! 50 more points !!!! This is too much....

Quote from john on August 4, 2021, 1:20 PM
Quote from len on August 4, 2021, 12:45 PM

60 points in 2 days !

Wooww~! 50 more points !!!! This is too much....

??

The maximum that I have seen is 3 profitable patterns in 1 day, today there are also 3 of them.
sell / buy / sell

Quote from christopher smith on August 4, 2021, 2:06 PM

The maximum that I have seen is 3 profitable patterns in 1 day, today there are also 3 of them.
sell / buy / sell

Hello Chris. This happens when no one interferes with a large player, he moves the price as he wants, within reasonable limits.

Quote from michael on August 4, 2021, 2:10 PM
Quote from christopher smith on August 4, 2021, 2:06 PM

sell / buy / sell

Hello Chris. This happens when no one interferes with a large player, he moves the price as he wants, within reasonable limits.

Today he managed to do it flawlessly.??

60 points in 2 days !

my friend, the information has been updated at the moment, all patterns brought 170 points of profit in 2 days. I'm sure no one made 170 , but I'm sure every trader got a good part of the profit here.

Quote from francisco j on August 4, 2021, 5:26 PM

60 points in 2 days !

my friend, the information has been updated at the moment, all patterns brought 170 points of profit in 2 days. I'm sure no one made 170 , but I'm sure every trader got a good part of the profit here.

Hello Dear

170 points is the total movement for all patterns in 2 days, there were 4 of them.
Someone made 50 points, another 100 or 150, other statistics are already working here, which depends on the psychological factor and assets of each trader.

Hello

Are we still working today and rest tomorrow?

Quote from christopher smith on August 5, 2021, 9:21 AM

Hello

Are we still working today and rest tomorrow?

Hello. Yes, we are working today. Tomorrow we will most likely have a rest, we will look based on the situation.

Hi. Is the price in a non-trading range?

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on August 5, 2021, 10:26 AM

Hi. Is the price in a non-trading range?

At the moment, a strong player is not known, the price needs to get out of the range to be above or below it..

This day can be declared the day of sideways movement. I didn't do anything today?

Quote from matthias on August 5, 2021, 4:05 PM

This day can be declared the day of sideways movement. I didn't do anything today?

HI

I immediately determined that there was no need to spend time on trading today, there is no major player and there was no, throughout the day?

Hi guys! I overslept the sales model, or is it not correct? It seems to me that the sales area was 2 pips higher

Quote from diego_jo@yahoo.com on August 6, 2021, 8:42 AM

Hi guys! I overslept the sales model, or is it not correct? It seems to me that the sales area was 2 pips higher

hi, 2 points remained before the main zone. The moment is not missed, don't worry. In fact, the pattern is not correct, we cannot ignore 2 points.

Quote from diego_jo@yahoo.com on August 6, 2021, 8:42 AM

The allowed value is 1.0 points.

We are waiting for nonfarm in the first place. Not favorable prices, for any player now.....

Quote from williamsblake86 on August 6, 2021, 9:59 AM

We are waiting for nonfarm in the first place. Not favorable prices, for any player now.....

The price reaction is very impressive to the news, I just look, so I want to do something)

Hello! I suppose everyone was well rested? Now get to work, gentlemen!

Quote from li.michaelli on August 9, 2021, 8:50 AM

Hi

Happy trading!

Preparing to buy?

Quote from matthias on August 9, 2021, 9:25 AM

Hi

Happy trading!

Preparing to buy?

Hello. No reliable signal to enter yet.No need to rush things.

Quote from john on August 9, 2021, 10:21 AM
Quote from matthias on August 9, 2021, 9:25 AM

Hi

Happy trading!

Preparing to buy?

Hello. No reliable signal to enter yet.No need to rush things.

I also don't see a pattern that can be used with minimal risk.

The news calendar is very scarce for news, this should also be taken into account. On the one hand, this is good, there will be no chaotic price fluctuations.

Quote from li.michaelli on August 9, 2021, 10:44 AM

The news calendar is very scarce for news, this should also be taken into account. On the one hand, this is good, there will be no chaotic price fluctuations.

It makes no sense to look at the illiquid market, the price fluctuates in the range of 10 points..

H1

sell

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDH1.png

Trading is your lifestyle.

You can buy different currencies and make a profit when the exchange rate between currencies changes – this is Forex trading. You do not need many currency pairs, choose 1-2 currency pairs. Trading Forex online has many advantages: you can make transactions from your home, office, coffee shop, or any other place with an Internet connection. Forex never sleeps. It works around the clock on weekdays and can fit your pace of life. You don’t need a lot of money to start trading, but you need a lot of money to gain knowledge. For those traders who have a lot of time, they can study the physics of the market on their own, 5-7 years may be enough for this, but not always. Forex trading likely won’t make you rich overnight, but it can provide you with a steady income along with your regular job. But it is better that trade becomes your main business in order to make big money for yourself and your family. Of course, you will have to put in some effort for this, but this is exactly what KingEURUSD is for – helping you master trading to the extent that suits your personal lifestyle, and helping you find your way in the Forex market.

You can also subscribe to my trader channel Youtube for more information on trading here