Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

KING EURUSD - trading without indicators

Quote from xuin li on July 27, 2021, 1:54 PM
Quote from andre34rego on July 27, 2021, 1:38 PM

+18+37+45+39 points

HI! Is it 1 cycle or will it be even more?

The second cycle is not limited in time.

+18+37+45+39 points

Now there is a second cycle, very fast !! buy orders can be closed and trading finished!

Quote from len on July 27, 2021, 3:37 PM

+18+37+45+39 points

Now there is a second cycle, very fast !! buy orders can be closed and trading finished!

A good and logical conclusion to today's battles)?

It all ended perfectly! The buyer made a lot of money and gave the price to the seller, you can also make money on it. Now the price goes down smoothly!!

Hello!

Quote from david2 on July 27, 2021, 8:58 PM

It all ended perfectly! The buyer made a lot of money and gave the price to the seller, you can also make money on it. Now the price goes down smoothly!!

Hi

Selling pattern in the 1.18387 zone, ideal for a seller, exactly at this price?

Quote from john on July 27, 2021, 9:39 PM

Hi

30 points from the sell pattern, now the systematic sales have ended and everyone's favorite purchases have begun )

Quote from li.michaelli on July 28, 2021, 9:01 AM

Hi

30 points from the sell pattern, now the systematic sales have ended and everyone's favorite purchases have begun )

Hello.Systemic movements are performed by a major player, if in movement 1 cycle, it speaks of provocation and manipulation of the crowd.

Quote from michael on July 28, 2021, 10:18 AM

Hi

Hello.Systemic movements are performed by a major player, if in movement 1 cycle, it speaks of provocation and manipulation of the crowd.

Hi Michael ! We cannot know that the movements are 100% provocation. It is possible to guess but to know for sure is not possible.?

Quote from thom.schneider1978 on July 28, 2021, 10:29 AM

Hi

Hi Michael ! We cannot know that the movements are 100% provocation. It is possible to guess but to know for sure is not possible.?

HI THOM

Use the safe, use the closest zone to and you won't care where the price goes. There is no effect of randomness that other traders use.
I have answered several times already.

Hi

The answer to your question is in today's upward movement. Movement of 19 points, which is quite enough for manipulations, the price after that dropped even below the pattern, but this does not bother us at all that the price is against us. Do you understand?

Quote from abraham lewi on July 28, 2021, 1:05 PM

Hi

The answer to your question is in today's upward movement. Movement of 19 points, which is quite enough for manipulations, the price after that dropped even below the pattern, but this does not bother us at all that the price is against us. Do you understand?

Every trader wants to see movement of 50-100 points and preferably daily !!? And forgets what to do with movements of 10-20 points?

The news is very powerful right now, watch it carefully!

Quote from aldin bodfay on July 28, 2021, 6:06 PM

The news is very powerful right now, watch it carefully!

It's all under control, bro?

Hi everybody! Do we need to wait for the price to stabilize? Or this is not necessary for the current situation??

Quote from matthias on July 29, 2021, 8:33 AM

Hi everybody! Do we need to wait for the price to stabilize? Or this is not necessary for the current situation??

hi

It is not necessary, but desirable, to look at the situation on your own, from the neutral side, without giving priority to any of the players.

Quote from matthias on July 29, 2021, 8:33 AM

Wait for consistent consistency of price movement and start trading safely

News in 7 minutes, we look at the reaction...

Quote from bäcker albert on July 29, 2021, 12:22 PM

News in 7 minutes, we look at the reaction...

Everything is quiet and calm, the news gave almost no reaction. The consistency of price movement is gradually resuming.

BUY

Buy pattern right now. Resumption of systematic movement

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from michael on July 30, 2021, 7:23 AM

BUY

The logic of the * resumption of movement * method is an excellent filter against unprofitable trades?

BUY

??

Quote from diego_jo@yahoo.com on July 30, 2021, 8:22 AM

BUY

The logic of the * resumption of movement * method is an excellent filter against unprofitable trades?

HI

This is an extremely effective method !!

My trade is over for today

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from michael on July 30, 2021, 12:47 PM

My trade is over for today

Hi. The market today is not as generous as we would like )

Quote from williamsblake86 on July 30, 2021, 10:54 AM

BUY

HI

Hello Michael. There was no second cycle on h1, I saw it on m30, is this correct?

Quote from len on July 30, 2021, 6:55 PM
Quote from williamsblake86 on July 30, 2021, 10:54 AM

BUY

HI

Hello Michael. There was no second cycle on h1, I saw it on m30, is this correct?

Think of it better as 1 cycle, as a small move with a weak buyer.

Hello!✌ Which player will dominate today?

Quote from li.michaelli on August 2, 2021, 9:49 AM

Hello

Personally, I want to see good sales. The buyer has no clear advantage, his movement is effortless..

Quote from williamsblake86 on August 2, 2021, 10:58 AM

Hello

Personally, I want to see good sales. The buyer has no clear advantage, his movement is effortless..

Very often our desires coincide with the desires of major players.??

Hello

?

Hello

He explained everything beautifully, from that moment the price began to fall !!!!!!!!!

Hello

HI. The seller acted very carefully, this sale can really be called good without exaggeration.

Quote from xuin li on August 2, 2021, 2:03 PM

Hello

HI. The seller acted very carefully, this sale can really be called good without exaggeration.

yes?

Hello

Hi Dear,

Made money selling? A lot of? )

Hello

If you sold at 10:58, you got a good selling pattern and made a good profit, as you originally wanted.

????

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on August 2, 2021, 4:04 PM

Hello

If you sold at 10:58, you got a good selling pattern and made a good profit, as you originally wanted.

????

I have different times of sell transactions, from 10:25 to 11:30, the price is approximately the same 1.1888

Quote from isaac56i on August 2, 2021, 3:50 PM

Hello

Hi Dear,

Made money selling? A lot of? )

YES

Hello

+25 points of ideal downward price movement!!

The price is in a calm state, now you need to wait, this is the most difficult thing in trading......

Trading is your lifestyle.

You can buy different currencies and make a profit when the exchange rate between currencies changes – this is Forex trading. You do not need many currency pairs, choose 1-2 currency pairs. Trading Forex online has many advantages: you can make transactions from your home, office, coffee shop, or any other place with an Internet connection. Forex never sleeps. It works around the clock on weekdays and can fit your pace of life. You don’t need a lot of money to start trading, but you need a lot of money to gain knowledge. For those traders who have a lot of time, they can study the physics of the market on their own, 5-7 years may be enough for this, but not always. Forex trading likely won’t make you rich overnight, but it can provide you with a steady income along with your regular job. But it is better that trade becomes your main business in order to make big money for yourself and your family. Of course, you will have to put in some effort for this, but this is exactly what KingEURUSD is for – helping you master trading to the extent that suits your personal lifestyle, and helping you find your way in the Forex market.

You can also subscribe to my trader channel Youtube for more information on trading here