Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

KING EURUSD - trading without indicators

Quote from laret541 on August 3, 2018, 7:21 pm

If to sum up, today 6 deals (patterns) 1 loss, 5 profitable. Good end of the week///

Last month, my deposit increased by 80%,in July, I hope to get a better result,because I learned how to combine different timeframes.

Quote from michael on August 5, 2018, 6:37 pm

If to sum up, today 6 deals (patterns) 1 loss, 5 profitable. Good end of the week///

Last month, my deposit increased by 80%,in July, I hope to get a better result,because I learned how to combine different timeframes.

Hi,

A good result! I made about 40% I missed a lot of deals.

Quote from thom.schneider1978 on August 5, 2018, 9:13 pm

Last month, my deposit increased by 80%,in August, I hope to get a better result,because I learned how to combine different timeframes.

Hi,

Hi!Good result, both for a beginner!Over the past 3 months, I increased the deposit by 240% .Sometimes I increased the risks in the trade.

Now I'm watching the lateral movement. It is necessary that the price approached the nearest areas of purchases and sales......

Quote from abraham lewi on August 6, 2018, 9:13 am
Quote from thom.schneider1978 on August 5, 2018, 9:13 pm

Last month, my deposit increased by 80%,in August, I hope to get a better result,because I learned how to combine different timeframes.

Hi,

Hi!Good result, both for a beginner!Over the past 3 months, I increased the deposit by 240% .Sometimes I increased the risks in the trade.

Now I'm watching the lateral movement. It is necessary that the price approached the nearest areas of purchases and sales......

I also sometimes increase the risks in trading, because there are many profitable trades, an increased risk does not pose a hazard to the account.

I am grateful to the author, my trading account is also growing. Now my deal buy, I think to close the profit 70%

Quote from nathan777 on August 6, 2018, 1:20 pm

I am grateful to the author, my trading account is also growing. Now my deal buy, I think to close the profit 70%

I also BUY!

Quote from abraham lewi on August 6, 2018, 2:37 pm

I also BUY!

HELLO. I closed the buy order now + 25 points $750

Quote from christopher smith on August 6, 2018, 3:05 pm
Quote from abraham lewi on August 6, 2018, 2:37 pm

I also BUY!

HELLO. I closed the buy order now + 25 points $750

I closed +28 points the last 30% of the deal.

continuing the cycle up now

Quote from williamsblake86 on August 7, 2018, 8:00 am

I BUY. Super signal!

Cycles work incredibly well. Today my profit is + 4% of the deposit, the risk is 0.5%

HI!

+$1300

Uploaded files:
  • im.png
Quote from li.michaelli on August 7, 2018, 10:54 am

Cycles work incredibly well. Today my profit is + 4% of the deposit, the risk is 0.5%

HI!

My profit yesterday 6%.

I'm thinking of selling now.

Quote from len on August 8, 2018, 6:23 am

Hi Len!

Again accurate forecast, the price goes down! The next accurate signal. Excellent!!!

Quote from len on August 8, 2018, 6:23 am

HI,My deal sell 5.00.I also wanted to write a forecast on the forum, but you were the first 🙂

I closed the order 3.00 lot +30 points, the rest 4.00. I leave for the continuation of the movement ^sell^

Quote from abraham lewi on August 8, 2018, 11:54 am

I closed the order 3.00 lot +30 points, the rest 4.00. I leave for the continuation of the movement ^sell^

Hi

I have today 2 profitable patterns sell and buy, profit 40 points!!

Quote from john on August 8, 2018, 3:56 pm
Quote from abraham lewi on August 8, 2018, 11:54 am

Hi

I have today 2 profitable patterns sell and buy, profit 40 points!!

Very good!

I do not like the lateral movement that now, I'll wait

I missed the price drop, although I saw a pattern for sale

In this case, need to wait for a new pattern

Quote from xuin li on August 9, 2018, 8:57 am

I missed the price drop, although I saw a pattern for sale

In this case, need to wait for a new pattern

Hi!I also missed the sale, I saw a pattern for buying,  my order buy 1583.

Closed purchases +20 points

Quote from andre34rego on August 9, 2018, 11:09 am

Hello.What about SEll?

Quote from abraham lewi on August 9, 2018, 11:11 am

Hello.What about SEll?

Hello,Yes, I see a pattern for sale, and made an entrance with a small volume sell

Quote from andre34rego on August 9, 2018, 11:33 am

Hello.What about SEll?

Hello,Yes, I see a pattern for sale, and made an entrance with a small volume sell

price goes down!!!As always a great signal !!!!!!

yes Michael my profit grows 🙂

Quote from andre34rego on August 9, 2018, 2:53 pm

yes Michael my profit grows ?

My profit is also growing BRO, I also sell.

Hi,Today again 2 profitable patterns, I have not closed the sales yet, the profit is still growing.............................+++++++++++

Quote from thom.schneider1978 on August 9, 2018, 3:19 pm

Hi,Today again 2 profitable patterns, I have not closed the sales yet, the profit is still growing.............................+++++++++++

Well done, I'm happy for you!You need to thank the author of the trading system.

Quote from andre34rego on August 9, 2018, 3:40 pm
Quote from thom.schneider1978 on August 9, 2018, 3:19 pm

Well done, I'm happy for you!You need to thank the author of the trading system.

Yes, of course I'm grateful to this man!

I have already closed my orders /sell/ 40 points.

Information for those who do not have the money to buy a course. I think that people can follow the trading signals that the guys give, and make good money. But still you need to have an idea of how it works --

Quote from aldin bodfay on August 9, 2018, 4:44 pm

Information for those who do not have the money to buy a course. I think that people can follow the trading signals that the guys give, and make good money. But still you need to have an idea of how it works --

Yes, you are right, a person can follow trade signals.

The fact is that this person will be dependent on the forum and will not understand how the market moves, how to fix profits, how to count trading cycles, how to find patterns, how to accompany a deal, how to combine timeframes, how to learn the continuation of the movement and the market turn and many more instruments......

Quote from andre34rego on August 9, 2018, 11:33 am

Hello.What about SEll?

HELLO.Very very strong movement down, 70 points from the beginning of the pattern SELL!

Quote from andre34rego on August 9, 2018, 5:10 pm

The fact is that this person will be dependent on the forum and will not understand how the market moves, how to fix profits, how to count trading cycles, how to find patterns, how to accompany a deal, how to combine timeframes, how to learn the continuation of the movement and the market turn and many more instruments......

Very right.

Today we have a rest, today there is nothing interesting.

Quote from andre34rego on August 9, 2018, 5:10 pm

HI.Not everyone has that much money to buy a course,so many traders just look at the results of trading

Quote from williamsblake86 on August 10, 2018, 12:26 pm

Today we have a rest, today there is nothing interesting.

Hi, today I made 2 deals, 1 loss -11, 2 profit +28.

an excellent pattern SELL was at a price of 1.1400, I saw it too late.Movement sell should continue

Quote from michael on August 13, 2018, 8:51 am

an excellent pattern SELL was at a price of 1.1400, I saw it too late.Movement sell should continue

Hi!I used this pattern, a profit of 25 points. As for the continuation of the movement, yes it is possible..........................

Quote from abraham lewi on August 13, 2018, 11:18 am
Quote from michael on August 13, 2018, 8:51 am

Hi!I used this pattern, a profit of 25 points. As for the continuation of the movement, yes it is possible..........................

Hi

did you sell?

Trading is your lifestyle.

You can buy different currencies and make a profit when the exchange rate between currencies changes – this is Forex trading. You do not need many currency pairs, choose 1-2 currency pairs. Trading Forex online has many advantages: you can make transactions from your home, office, coffee shop, or any other place with an Internet connection. Forex never sleeps. It works around the clock on weekdays and can fit your pace of life. You don’t need a lot of money to start trading, but you need a lot of money to gain knowledge. For those traders who have a lot of time, they can study the physics of the market on their own, 5-7 years may be enough for this, but not always. Forex trading likely won’t make you rich overnight, but it can provide you with a steady income along with your regular job. But it is better that trade becomes your main business in order to make big money for yourself and your family. Of course, you will have to put in some effort for this, but this is exactly what KingEURUSD is for – helping you master trading to the extent that suits your personal lifestyle, and helping you find your way in the Forex market.

You can also subscribe to my trader channel Youtube for more information on trading here