Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

KING EURUSD - trading without indicators

My question is, does today's sales cycles relate to yesterday's sales cycles at the end of the European session, globally??

Quote from andre34rego on January 27, 2021, 9:53 AM

My question is, does today's sales cycles relate to yesterday's sales cycles at the end of the European session, globally??

Hello

Of course, this is the continuation of the movement that refers to yesterday's first cycle down, today's movement is the second cycle down

The seller has finished moving down.....

Quote from christopher smith on January 27, 2021, 4:06 PM

The seller has finished moving down.....

?

Hello everybody! Has anyone already traded today ??

NOW SELL

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from aldin bodfay on January 28, 2021, 11:42 AM

NOW SELL

The sales zone is yesterday's peak! 1,21171

NOW SELL

Hello!Did you make a safe?

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on January 28, 2021, 12:13 PM

NOW SELL

Hello!Did you make a safe?

Yes, it is more reliable than without it.

now the reaction to news is Gross Domestic Product!!!

Quote from john on January 28, 2021, 1:52 PM

I closed the trade before the news and made a profit of 15 points

Quote from michael on January 28, 2021, 1:55 PM

I also ran away from the news???

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from aldin bodfay on January 28, 2021, 2:08 PM

Hi Aldin! News marked with a red line?

Quote from xuin li on January 28, 2021, 2:10 PM
Quote from aldin bodfay on January 28, 2021, 2:08 PM

Hi Aldin! News marked with a red line?

yes this is the news on Gross domestic product that was announced at this time, check the economic calendar, it must always be open

NOW SELL

The pattern started well, the news unfortunately turned the price. Sellers made minimal movement.

Are you upset?

Quote from nathan777 on January 28, 2021, 2:45 PM

NOW SELL

The pattern started well, the news unfortunately turned the price. Sellers made minimal movement.

Are you upset?

No, I'm not upset, because if you look closely at the h1 timeframe, you can see that the down cycles ended in the buy zone before the start of the news, so closing deals from the point of view of the rules was correct.

Quote from aldin bodfay on January 28, 2021, 10:02 PM
Quote from nathan777 on January 28, 2021, 2:45 PM

NOW SELL

Are you upset?

No, I'm not upset, because if you look closely at the h1 timeframe, you can see that the down cycles ended in the buy zone before the start of the news, so closing deals from the point of view of the rules was correct.

This was too important news to be ignored.

Hello

Not a trading day?

Quote from francisco j on January 29, 2021, 2:16 PM

Hello

Not a trading day?

Do you have any deals today?

Quote from michael on January 29, 2021, 5:24 PM
Quote from francisco j on January 29, 2021, 2:16 PM

Hello

Not a trading day?

Do you have any deals today?

I rarely trade on Friday, today I wanted to trade

Good day! What events happened that the price dropped an hour ago?

Quote from li.michaelli on February 1, 2021, 9:37 AM

Good day! What events happened that the price dropped an hour ago?

Hello, the seller is striving for a strong zone, now he is directly in it and is.

1 | 20733 buy zone, for a big player's decision?

Quote from laret541 on February 1, 2021, 1:13 PM

Yes!

Quote from williamsblake86 on February 1, 2021, 1:21 PM
Quote from laret541 on February 1, 2021, 1:13 PM

Yes!

??

Hello!!!

The buyer has chosen the position perfectly !!! Zone 1.2073 worked great, the first result can already be recorded!??

Quote from abraham lewi on February 1, 2021, 2:37 PM

Hello!!!

The buyer has chosen the position perfectly !!! Zone 1.2073 worked great, the first result can already be recorded!??

The upward movement ended at 18 points.Some of the deals are closed at breakeven, this is a forced decision.

Hi ! Better give the picture h1, and everything will become clear. I cannot do this because I did not trade//

Quote from john on February 1, 2021, 5:10 PM

Hi ! Better give the picture h1, and everything will become clear. I cannot do this because I did not trade//

Hi dear. I have this picture of my trading, I think it is not very different...........

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDH1.png
Quote from david2 on February 1, 2021, 8:03 PM
Quote from john on February 1, 2021, 5:10 PM

Hi dear. I have this picture of my trading, I think it is not very different...........

The basic steps are the same. The sequence of closing deals is slightly different.The closing of deals is influenced not only by the technical moment but also by the individual psychological factor

Hello. The buy pattern has begun to take effect!

Quote from xuin li on February 2, 2021, 9:00 AM

The first reaction is good, 16 points and a safe zone. Only I have a suspicion of the weakness of this zone. A little lower the zone will be stronger.

Quote from michael on February 2, 2021, 9:47 AM
Quote from xuin li on February 2, 2021, 9:00 AM

The first reaction is good, 16 points and a safe zone. Only I have a suspicion of the weakness of this zone. A little lower the zone will be stronger.

Exactly! The price dropped by 30 points yet !!)))-)

Hi all

As a result, we have 1 cycle for an upward movement from the pattern AND an incorrect downward movement? ?

Quote from christopher smith on February 2, 2021, 12:08 PM

Hi all

As a result, we have 1 cycle for an upward movement from the pattern AND an incorrect downward movement? ?

hi. Yes, upward movements from the pattern and by the rules. Due to the weak buying zone, the price reaction did not occur with 2 classic cyclеs, only 1 cycle. 1 cycle in any case insures us against losses.
The downward movement that happened is wrong and is not suitable for trading according to the rules.

Quote from michael on February 2, 2021, 1:34 PM

Hi all

hi. Yes, upward movements from the pattern and by the rules. Due to the weak buying zone, the price reaction did not occur with 2 classic cyclеs, only 1 cycle. 1 cycle in any case insures us against losses.
The downward movement that happened is wrong and is not suitable for trading according to the rules.

After these words I went to bed, I’m probably looking for any reason not to trade, but to rest??

Quote from aldin bodfay on February 2, 2021, 9:52 PM
Quote from michael on February 2, 2021, 1:34 PM

Hi all

After these words I went to bed, I’m probably looking for any reason not to trade, but to rest??

HELLO. Zones are far away, far zones do not need to be traded.

Hi guys, will the market be producing quality patterns today?

Or is it better not to get in the way of the seller?

Quote from laret541 on February 3, 2021, 12:00 PM

Hello dear,

Today I recommend not to trade, let the seller do his job..

Quote from laret541 on February 3, 2021, 12:00 PM

If you are on the buyer's side, there is a high probability of getting an additional deal. Who traded today received it on the buy pattern.

Trading is your lifestyle.

You can buy different currencies and make a profit when the exchange rate between currencies changes – this is Forex trading. You do not need many currency pairs, choose 1-2 currency pairs. Trading Forex online has many advantages: you can make transactions from your home, office, coffee shop, or any other place with an Internet connection. Forex never sleeps. It works around the clock on weekdays and can fit your pace of life. You don’t need a lot of money to start trading, but you need a lot of money to gain knowledge. For those traders who have a lot of time, they can study the physics of the market on their own, 5-7 years may be enough for this, but not always. Forex trading likely won’t make you rich overnight, but it can provide you with a steady income along with your regular job. But it is better that trade becomes your main business in order to make big money for yourself and your family. Of course, you will have to put in some effort for this, but this is exactly what KingEURUSD is for – helping you master trading to the extent that suits your personal lifestyle, and helping you find your way in the Forex market.

You can also subscribe to my trader channel Youtube for more information on trading here