sell now ?

Yes

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from michael on February 11, 2021, 8:15 AM
Quote from thom.schneider1978 on February 11, 2021, 8:07 AM

sell now ?

Yes

Hello! Your trade is a few minutes earlier than the pattern. It is right?

sell now ?

Yes

Hi.The safe has been implemented. Maybe an additional deal?

Quote from andre34rego on February 11, 2021, 9:13 AM

sell now ?

Yes

Hi.The safe has been implemented. Maybe an additional deal?

if there is an additional deal to sell it can be used.

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png

Additional sell pattern)

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from michael on February 11, 2021, 11:15 AM

Additional sell pattern)

Hello, are you still trading?

Quote from aldin bodfay on February 11, 2021, 12:56 PM

Additional sell pattern)

Hello, are you still trading?

Due to the upcoming news, I have closed the deal. No desire to take risks

News in a few minutes

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from michael on February 11, 2021, 1:11 PM

News in a few minutes

Hi

The price is already reacting to them. How can you characterize the last zone and additional pattern?

Quote from li.michaelli on February 11, 2021, 1:13 PM

News in a few minutes

Hi

The price is already reacting to them. How can you characterize the last zone and additional pattern?

Additional pattern = another safe. An additional pattern from the same zone as the main pattern, therefore there is no corresponding downward price reaction.News is the final argument.

Quote from michael on February 11, 2021, 1:56 PM

News in a few minutes

Hi

Additional pattern = another safe. An additional pattern from the same zone as the main pattern, therefore there is no corresponding downward price reaction.News is the final argument.

Hello.3sell pattern?

Quote from john on February 11, 2021, 4:55 PM
Quote from michael on February 11, 2021, 1:56 PM

News in a few minutes

Hi

Hello.3sell pattern?

Hi yes 3 sell pattern is correct from new sell zone and can be used !!!!

Today is a very difficult trading day, 1 pattern is safe, 1 pattern is safe, 1 pattern is profitable. Question: After 2 safes, can we use the pattern?

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on February 11, 2021, 6:39 PM

Today is a very difficult trading day, 1 pattern is safe, 1 pattern is safe, 1 pattern is profitable. Question: After 2 safes, can we use the pattern?

Hi dear. Despite the fact that today is a very difficult day for trading, all patterns are within the rules. Yes, you can use 3 patterns if 2 previous trades are - safe.In any situation, we are always guided by the rules.

Additional sell pattern)

Hello ! 2 provocative patterns, the third pattern made movements by about 30 points. Did you use the third pattern?

Quote from christopher smith on February 12, 2021, 8:44 AM

Additional sell pattern)

Hello ! 2 provocative patterns, the third pattern made movements by about 30 points. Did you use the third pattern?

yes i used it

Hi everybody! What is the seller's situation now? Is he preparing price movements downward?

Quote from len on February 15, 2021, 9:49 AM

Hi everybody! What is the seller's situation now? Is he preparing price movements downward?

Hello

Yes Sell M1

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from david2 on February 15, 2021, 10:46 AM

Hello

Yes Sell M1

Hi!

SL 7.5 and safe also 7.5

Hello

Yes Sell M1

the seller is coming forward!?

Hello

Yes Sell M1

Very slow movements, I managed to sleep while trading?

Quote from aldin bodfay on February 15, 2021, 2:26 PM

Hello

Yes Sell M1

Very slow movements, I managed to sleep while trading?

hi,also did not strain too much today. One good sell pattern for me, like everyone else)

+5 +16 +6 points

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png

Dear friends, this week started with 1 small sell pattern. Small profits are good too. Even if you earn 0.5% on your account, this is a good indicator. When the market is inactive, it is difficult to talk about super profits. Trade with pleasure !!

Quote from michael on February 15, 2021, 8:13 PM

Dear friends, this week started with 1 small sell pattern. Small profits are good too. Even if you earn 0.5% on your account, this is a good indicator. When the market is inactive, it is difficult to talk about super profits. Trade with pleasure !!

??

A large buyer woke up and gave us a great buy pattern!

Quote from xuin li on February 16, 2021, 8:45 AM

Hi

The buyer started at a bargain price. I watched the buyer after 2 down cycles and bought after the pattern?

Quote from nathan777 on February 16, 2021, 8:57 AM

Hi

The buyer started at a bargain price. I watched the buyer after 2 down cycles and bought after the pattern?

It's great when a large buyer makes movements without the seller's obstacles, it saves the trader's nerve cells. LOL-)

This movement all our guys are trading now?

Quote from francisco j on February 16, 2021, 10:34 AM
Quote from nathan777 on February 16, 2021, 8:57 AM

Hi

It's great when a large buyer makes movements without the seller's obstacles, it saves the trader's nerve cells. LOL-)

Hello. The list of rules of the trading system makes it possible to stay calm. I tend to be nervous in the safe zone because the price is very close to SL. But on the other hand, my brain understands that this is the most profitable and safe zone...

Today all movements are effective and of high quality, now a sell pattern is being implemented!!!!!!!!

Quote from isaac56i on February 16, 2021, 1:00 PM

Today all movements are effective and of high quality, now a sell pattern is being implemented!!!!!!!!

All movements are systematic to the smallest detail. Cycles down then up, now down again. everything is like a textbook  ?

Quote from abraham lewi on February 16, 2021, 1:04 PM

All movements are systematic to the smallest detail. Cycles down then up, now down again. everything is like a textbook  ?

incredible profit today! amazing patterns! !

Quote from timo on February 16, 2021, 2:09 PM

Yes,at least 100 points in the main movements, it will be more clear later.

Quote from michael on February 16, 2021, 2:50 PM

Hello!100 points ???, I earned 56) max. order

Quote from aldin bodfay on February 16, 2021, 6:12 PM
Quote from michael on February 16, 2021, 2:50 PM

Hello!100 points ???, I earned 56) max. order

Hi Bro. For 2 patterns, this will total about 100 points. Very simple combinations.

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDH1.png

Well done Michael!! the price has reached your take profit?

Quote from andre34rego on February 17, 2021, 8:26 AM

HI,

There was no doubt about that. Everything is very accurate.

HI

h1, +$4,7K

risk no more 1,5%

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDH1.png
Quote from michael on February 17, 2021, 9:15 AM

HI

h1, +$4,7K

risk no more 1,5%

Hello Michsel!Wonderful trade? I can take a risk of 3% ?

Trading is your lifestyle.

You can buy different currencies and make a profit when the exchange rate between currencies changes – this is Forex trading. You do not need many currency pairs, choose 1-2 currency pairs. Trading Forex online has many advantages: you can make transactions from your home, office, coffee shop, or any other place with an Internet connection. Forex never sleeps. It works around the clock on weekdays and can fit your pace of life. You don’t need a lot of money to start trading, but you need a lot of money to gain knowledge. For those traders who have a lot of time, they can study the physics of the market on their own, 5-7 years may be enough for this, but not always. Forex trading likely won’t make you rich overnight, but it can provide you with a steady income along with your regular job. But it is better that trade becomes your main business in order to make big money for yourself and your family. Of course, you will have to put in some effort for this, but this is exactly what KingEURUSD is for – helping you master trading to the extent that suits your personal lifestyle, and helping you find your way in the Forex market.

You can also subscribe to my trader channel Youtube for more information on trading here