Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

KING EURUSD - trading without indicators

Quote from li.michaelli on March 2, 2020, 10:09 AM

Hello everyone, will there be active trading today?

HI✌

Better conditions are needed for trading than now. My advice is to wait.

The buyer is moving upwards with impulses (cycles), you need to trade when there will be any confrontation on the part of the seller.

Quote from matthias on March 2, 2020, 2:02 PM

The buyer is moving upwards with impulses (cycles), you need to trade when there will be any confrontation on the part of the seller.

??

To start trading do we need cycles from the seller? What we saw at the beginning of the European session today???

Quote from diego_jo@yahoo.com on March 2, 2020, 4:44 PM

To start trading do we need cycles from the seller? What we saw at the beginning of the European session today???

Yes, cycles from the seller to buy.

price movements resumed today?

Quote from john on March 3, 2020, 1:04 PM

HI JOHN. My selling. Cycles restored?

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDH1.png
Quote from andre34rego on March 3, 2020, 1:22 PM

Take profit is too large???

Quote from matthias on March 3, 2020, 2:12 PM

Yes, definitely. The last few days the range of price movement has been increased, so I suggested that the second cycle may be the same size as the first cycle....

Quote from andre34rego on March 3, 2020, 2:15 PM
Quote from matthias on March 3, 2020, 2:12 PM

Yes, definitely. The last few days the range of price movement has been increased, so I suggested that the second cycle may be the same size as the first cycle....

I would say an abnormal range of motion, about 100 points. Today is much less.

Very powerful news now. Who did not close the deal regrets unconditionally))))-)

Quote from michael on March 3, 2020, 3:04 PM

Very powerful news now. Who did not close the deal regrets unconditionally))))-)

+$750)

Second cycle 75%

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDH1.png

US Federal Reserve Interest Rate Decision-important news and a deal can be left if there is some profit that compensates for the loss.

According to the rules of the trading system, if the transaction is in the second cycle, before important news, the transaction must be closed.

Everyone decides the priority of his actions.

Quote from francisco j on March 3, 2020, 3:32 PM

US Federal Reserve Interest Rate Decision-important news and a deal can be left if there is some profit that compensates for the loss.

According to the rules of the trading system, if the transaction is in the second cycle, before important news, the transaction must be closed.

The trader must follow the instructions for at least 90%. It’s not always possible to follow in full, I know from my 2 years of experience

Quote from michael on March 3, 2020, 4:10 PM

The trader must follow the instructions for at least 90%. It’s not always possible to follow in full, I know from my 2 years of experience

Hi dear!!! Why 90%, not 100?

2 years total experience?

Quote from xuin li on March 3, 2020, 4:16 PM

2 years total experience?

HI. 4 years total.?

Quote from thom.schneider1978 on March 3, 2020, 4:13 PM

Hi dear!!! Why 90%, not 100?

If you comply with ideal conditions, in this case, you can skip many other transactions.

HELLO

Is the purchase model perfect today? ?

Quote from matthias on March 4, 2020, 8:38 AM

HELLO

We talked about the perfect situation yesterday. Today is a great example of an ideal situation.

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from francisco j on March 4, 2020, 8:49 AM

HELLO

We talked about the perfect situation yesterday. Today is a great example of an ideal situation.

The ideal situation for the first cycle, and not for the whole movement, because the upward movement is not finished yet and it is too early to draw a conclusion

Quote from aldin bodfay on March 4, 2020, 9:00 AM
Quote from francisco j on March 4, 2020, 8:49 AM

HELLO

The ideal situation for the first cycle, and not for the whole movement, because the upward movement is not finished yet and it is too early to draw a conclusion

The start is great, but there may be problems with the second cycle............

The second upward cycle did not take place. Why? What are the suggestions?

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from francisco j on March 4, 2020, 11:19 AM

Hi. From the buy pattern to the extreme point, the price went up about 35 points (very good for the first cycle). The buyer is not interested in keeping the price, sellers intercept the initiative.

Need to see the situation from a different angle

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDH1.png
Quote from david2 on March 4, 2020, 1:04 PM

WOWww .. Candle up for the second cycle up, has a long enough shadow to perceive this candle as a fixation?

Quote from francisco j on March 4, 2020, 1:18 PM

WOWww .. Candle up for the second cycle up, has a long enough shadow to perceive this candle as a fixation?

Hi Francisco. Yes, this is permissible. I also did not immediately notice and lost part of the profit.

Quote from michael on March 4, 2020, 1:37 PM
Quote from francisco j on March 4, 2020, 1:18 PM

Hi Francisco. Yes, this is permissible. I also did not immediately notice and lost part of the profit.

Small profit is much better than small loss.??

I think that if the body of the candle is smaller than the shadow, such a candle can be considered a fixation. This is exactly the case here.

Today there is no particularly important news, but the lateral movement is alarming ...??

Quote from li.michaelli on March 5, 2020, 7:44 AM

Today there is no particularly important news, but the lateral movement is alarming ...??

Hi BRO! Now the price is slowly moving out of the sideways movement, I think we can start trading soon!

Now a great price reaction in the BUY area!!!

Hello. My BUY zone, H1

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDH1.png
Quote from michael on March 5, 2020, 9:37 AM

Hello. My BUY zone, H1

my purchase transaction 1/11305??

Hello. My BUY zone, H1

Great buy area?

Hello. My BUY zone, H1

????

Hello. My BUY zone, H1

now the second cycle up!!!!!????

+18,48,27 points??

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDH1.png
Quote from michael on March 5, 2020, 1:04 PM

+18,48,27 points??

1 high quality pattern,I also took 2 cycles??

Quote from abraham lewi on March 5, 2020, 4:23 PM
Quote from michael on March 5, 2020, 1:04 PM

+18,48,27 points??

1 high quality pattern,I also took 2 cycles??

I also made good profit-)-)

Trading is your lifestyle.

You can buy different currencies and make a profit when the exchange rate between currencies changes – this is Forex trading. You do not need many currency pairs, choose 1-2 currency pairs. Trading Forex online has many advantages: you can make transactions from your home, office, coffee shop, or any other place with an Internet connection. Forex never sleeps. It works around the clock on weekdays and can fit your pace of life. You don’t need a lot of money to start trading, but you need a lot of money to gain knowledge. For those traders who have a lot of time, they can study the physics of the market on their own, 5-7 years may be enough for this, but not always. Forex trading likely won’t make you rich overnight, but it can provide you with a steady income along with your regular job. But it is better that trade becomes your main business in order to make big money for yourself and your family. Of course, you will have to put in some effort for this, but this is exactly what KingEURUSD is for – helping you master trading to the extent that suits your personal lifestyle, and helping you find your way in the Forex market.

You can also subscribe to my trader channel Youtube for more information on trading here