Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

KING EURUSD - trading without indicators

Quote from nathan777 on December 20, 2019, 5:12 PM
Quote from li.michaelli on December 20, 2019, 4:53 PM
Quote from michael on December 20, 2019, 11:20 AM
Quote from williamsblake86 on December 20, 2019, 10:25 AM

Guys, now you can relax, because the lateral price movement. Price shrinks like a spring....!

Hello! The spring has activated !! Swift movement down. Continuing yesterday's cycle down?

HI

My profit is 40 points??I look forward to next week....

14 and 27points?

Perfect!

Hello!Congratulations to all on the upcoming holidays! How to trade before Christmas and New Year?

Quote from matthias on December 23, 2019, 9:06 AM

Hello!Congratulations to all on the upcoming holidays! How to trade before Christmas and New Year?

Hi thanks!

Before the New Year is to refrain from trading due to the unpredictability of market movements.

Hi, My trade will be in easy mode. For me, in this period, priority is personal affairs and not trade!

Hello, Merry Christmas to you?

Thank you. I think that traders should rest during this period. If a deal is inevitable your risk should be no more than 0.25%

I made statistics for the last 5 years, at the end of the year, I got a very stable and good result. Today's buy pattern confirms statistics??

Quote from diego_jo@yahoo.com on December 23, 2019, 5:16 PM

I made statistics for the last 5 years, at the end of the year, I got a very stable and good result. Today's buy pattern confirms statistics??

How did you open the chart for M1, for example, 2015 ??? it's not possible for MT!

Quote from matthias on December 23, 2019, 5:23 PM

How did you open the chart for M1, for example, 2015 ??? it's not possible for MT!

You do not understand. I do not need to open m1, because price movements in 99% of cases start with a pattern. This means that in any case, the template is present there. The cycles and zones on H1 are important here, I can easily open 2015 on the H1 timeframe, M1 is not needed here to do the testing. Ok?

Quote from diego_jo@yahoo.com on December 23, 2019, 5:32 PM
Quote from matthias on December 23, 2019, 5:23 PM

You do not understand. I do not need to open m1, because price movements in 99% of cases start with a pattern. This means that in any case, the template is present there. The cycles and zones on H1 are important here, I can easily open 2015 on the H1 timeframe, M1 is not needed here to do the testing. Ok?

Yes I understand your logic?

Dear friends, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I wish you a little risk and a big profit in the New Year!!!!

Quote from michael on December 24, 2019, 8:40 AM

Dear friends, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I wish you a little risk and a big profit in the New Year!!!!

I am joining. Thanks for the kind words.-)

Quote from michael on December 24, 2019, 8:40 AM

Thank you!

Hello guys! Give me motivation to trade today!!??

Quote from nathan777 on December 26, 2019, 9:13 AM

Hello

The motivation to appear when the price has reached more obvious areas of purchases or sales, now I am also on the sidelines.

My transaction statistics give me motivation to move on. This year I can mark as the most profitable in my life. I think that the next year will also be interesting if the financial crisis does not make its proposals))))lolo)

Quote from isaac56i on December 26, 2019, 11:14 AM

My transaction statistics give me motivation to move on. This year I can mark as the most profitable in my life. I think that the next year will also be interesting if the financial crisis does not make its proposals))))lolo)

HI?Now you need to be careful not to spoil the statistics and the New Year mood. I am sure that the next year will be no less profitable and interesting. We are ready for crisis?

The best motivation is the cash that I hold in my hands)

HI. BUY?

Quote from bäcker albert on December 26, 2019, 1:26 PM

HI. BUY?

YES

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM5.png
Quote from aldin bodfay on December 26, 2019, 1:38 PM

HI. BUY?

YES

?Activity is small, I close deals in parts

Quote from bäcker albert on December 26, 2019, 3:55 PM

HI. BUY?

YES

?Activity is small, I close deals in parts

closing deals in parts is the most efficient and safest method

HI. BUY?

YES

???

The action of the buy signal is completed. Profit pattern for the purchase of 20 points. Profit on my deals $1170

Perfectly completed trading week and 2019!

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM5.png
Quote from aldin bodfay on December 26, 2019, 8:49 PM

The action of the buy signal is completed. Profit pattern for the purchase of 20 points. Profit on my deals $1170

HI!Great year 2019!! I think there will still be a few deals possible tomorrow and early next week.Today I have only 2 deals 11 and 16 points. Low price activity does not make it possible to make large profits. Nevertheless, I am glad of the small profit that I received today+++?

Quote from laret541 on December 26, 2019, 9:30 PM

HI!Great year 2019!! I think there will still be a few deals possible tomorrow and early next week.Today I have only 2 deals 11 and 16 points. Low price activity does not make it possible to make large profits. Nevertheless, I am glad of the small profit that I received today+++?

Upward movement continued for another 20 points!!!!!

Quote from matthias on December 27, 2019, 6:26 AM

The price continued to move up after cycles down. 3 more deals.

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM5.png
Quote from aldin bodfay on December 27, 2019, 7:49 AM

The system of trading cycles has once again proved its superiority. Why is the price almost always moving according to this pattern?

Quote from david2 on December 27, 2019, 9:37 AM

The system of trading cycles has once again proved its superiority. Why is the price almost always moving according to this pattern?

HI!

This can always be seen on the chart, the whole market consists of momentum and reverse movement,

this is the main market structure.

?????

Quote from david2 on December 27, 2019, 9:37 AM

There are many versions, only I'm not sure that they are correct. For me, it’s enough that it works perfectly!"!

Hi

wh is the trading plan for today??

Quote from matthias on December 30, 2019, 8:12 AM

Hi

Now many large players will close their deals. Price may have erratic movements.
I will resume trading later.

Quote from li.michaelli on December 30, 2019, 10:54 AM

Hi

Now many large players will close their deals. Price may have erratic movements.

Hello✌

Will trading resume on Thursday or Friday?

Quote from xuin li on December 30, 2019, 12:52 PM

Hi

Hello✌

HELLO! I think at the end of the week you can trade in the usual mode.
Today, the 1181 BUY ZONE had the perfect pattern BUY. I did not trade this picture, only the observation mode.

Quote from abraham lewi on December 30, 2019, 2:51 PM

Hi

Hello✌

Today, the 1181 BUY ZONE had the perfect pattern BUY. I did not trade this picture, only the observation mode.

I did not miss a purchase.
1 deal 20 p.
2 deal pending ...

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from andre34rego on December 30, 2019, 3:01 PM

Hi

Hello✌

1 deal 20 p.
2 deal pending ...

Great !!.Now Better accompany the transaction on the m30 timeframe.!

Hi

Hello✌

Ideally, the beginning of next week

Hi

Hello✌

1 deal 20 p.
2 deal pending ...

The upward price movement continues quite actively, now the second cycle !!?????

Quote from michael on December 30, 2019, 3:24 PM

Hi

Hello✌

1 deal 20 p.
2 deal pending ...

Great !!.Now Better accompany the transaction on the m30 timeframe.!

For the first deals m30, for the last h1

Trading is your lifestyle.

You can buy different currencies and make a profit when the exchange rate between currencies changes – this is Forex trading. You do not need many currency pairs, choose 1-2 currency pairs. Trading Forex online has many advantages: you can make transactions from your home, office, coffee shop, or any other place with an Internet connection. Forex never sleeps. It works around the clock on weekdays and can fit your pace of life. You don’t need a lot of money to start trading, but you need a lot of money to gain knowledge. For those traders who have a lot of time, they can study the physics of the market on their own, 5-7 years may be enough for this, but not always. Forex trading likely won’t make you rich overnight, but it can provide you with a steady income along with your regular job. But it is better that trade becomes your main business in order to make big money for yourself and your family. Of course, you will have to put in some effort for this, but this is exactly what KingEURUSD is for – helping you master trading to the extent that suits your personal lifestyle, and helping you find your way in the Forex market.

You can also subscribe to my trader channel Youtube for more information on trading here