Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

KING EURUSD - trading without indicators

Quote from michael on May 31, 2018, 9:17 am

Pattern *SELL* now, SL 2points!!

a signal and  pattern  perfect.My order is now +45, initial SL 3points.A stunning ratio!

1 deal is still on the market, 1 deal is closed +$1300

Uploaded files:
  • 1q.png
Quote from aldin bodfay on May 31, 2018, 11:00 am

1 deal is still on the market, 1 deal is closed +$1300

wow!the perfect deal. Congratulations!

Today many profitable patterns. Excellent day.

Hello traders.I really like trading intraday, the system gives such an opportunity. In the evening i go to bed and know the balance of my deposit.in the evening I'm calm and do not think about forex,because all deals are closed.Now a very big difference with what i experienced before.Today i earned a little, about $ 600 but i know that this money will remain on my account.I really wanted to say this. Thanks to the author:)

Quote from li.michaelli on May 31, 2018, 9:34 pm

Hello traders.I really like trading intraday, the system gives such an opportunity. In the evening i go to bed and know the balance of my deposit.in the evening I'm calm and do not think about forex,because all deals are closed.Now a very big difference with what i experienced before.Today i earned a little, about $ 600 but i know that this money will remain on my account.I really wanted to say this. Thanks to the author:)

100%

2 profitable trades today. Zones and patterns work very well

Quote from john on June 1, 2018, 12:06 pm

2 profitable trades today. Zones and patterns work very well

hi

I have 1 profitable deal today, the rest i missed because of the news.

The continuation of the movement by 50 points, i waited for him.

My orders is being SeLL, before, i had a small loss of 8 points, now the order is + 30 points, still holding the deals Sell.

Isaac,you did not quite correctly define the sales area, so you received a loss.If the line is difficult to draw on timeframe m1 then use m5.The pattern of sales give a profit of 50 points, a full cycle of H1

Quote from michael on June 4, 2018, 7:03 pm

Isaac,you did not quite correctly define the sales area, so you received a loss.If the line is difficult to draw on timeframe m1 then use m5.The pattern of sales give a profit of 50 points, a full cycle of H1

Yes, ohhh i forgot, too many rules.

now I'm holding a buy order.

closed an order 0 p.

Quote from isaac56i on June 5, 2018, 8:03 am

closed an order 0 p.

Haha))The price has now gone in your direction, Why were you frightened and closed the deal???

Quote from williamsblake86 on June 5, 2018, 8:14 am
Quote from isaac56i on June 5, 2018, 8:03 am

closed an order 0 p.

Haha))The price has now gone in your direction, Why were you frightened and closed the deal???

He looked at the m30 and was frightened. I keep a buy order.

Hi,epeatedly talked about a combination of timeframes, i closed my order B +25 points

Quote from aldin bodfay on June 5, 2018, 9:27 am

Hi,epeatedly talked about a combination of timeframes, i closed my order B +25 points

HI

In the zone 1/1715 the pattern of sell!

Quote from michael on June 5, 2018, 9:33 am

HI

Yes, i see a beautiful pattern! My SELL + 30points 2000$))

Quote from aldin bodfay on June 5, 2018, 11:25 am
Quote from michael on June 5, 2018, 9:33 am

HI

Yes, i see a beautiful pattern! My SELL + 30points 2000$))

The pattern sell is very profitable, the zone for sales was very good.Do you observe mani management ???? 6.5lot=30points=2000 YES?

Price went much lower, you made more money!!!!!

Hi Laret.I do not exceed my risks.The risk per 1 transaction is approximately 1% of the deposit.

Yes the price went much lower, i made a lot of money.

Before the price went up, I received 1 loss of 10 points, but now my order is +50 points. It is necessary to control m5 when the price goes into the zone for purchases.Loss is small, good profits compensate for it.

No comments +80 points

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM5.png
Quote from nathan777 on June 5, 2018, 7:40 pm

No comments +80 points

HI

Good job!Do not you use the rule safe?

Quote from len on June 6, 2018, 9:52 am
Quote from nathan777 on June 5, 2018, 7:40 pm

No comments +80 points

HI

Good job!Do not you use the rule safe?

Hi. In this case I did not use the rule because I was sure of the reliability of the pattern and that the price would go in my direction.

2 patterns today +30 points, also not bad.

Quote from andre34rego on June 6, 2018, 3:08 pm

Hello I keep a sell order now!The pattern is very high quality.

Quote from christopher smith on June 6, 2018, 3:35 pm
Quote from andre34rego on June 6, 2018, 3:08 pm

Hello I keep a sell order now!The pattern is very high quality.

The pattern is implemented on +20 points

Yes Michael, need to close the deal on time.

I expect the pattern, the zones are far away,so need to be very careful.................

Quote from williamsblake86 on June 7, 2018, 9:31 am

I expect the pattern, the zones are far away,so need to be very careful.................

today most likely nothing interesting will be

Quote from john on June 7, 2018, 12:22 pm
Quote from williamsblake86 on June 7, 2018, 9:31 am

today most likely nothing interesting will be

I had a sale pattern, i had to close +13 points, for this there were several reasons.

the main reason is that the pattern is not implemented on time

We hold sell orders, friends!

Quote from isaac56i on June 8, 2018, 8:31 am

Hi Isaac .I think  need to close the deal soon and expect the opposite pattern.

Quote from john on June 8, 2018, 8:57 am
Quote from isaac56i on June 8, 2018, 8:31 am

Hi Isaac .I think need to close the deal soon and expect the opposite pattern.

Sale is still ongoing, it's too early to talk about buying.I have 2 orders sell, most likely i will close the profit now.

sell close. pattern buy now.

Quote from len on June 8, 2018, 11:47 am

great signal, thanks!

Quote from christopher smith on June 8, 2018, 2:11 pm
Quote from len on June 8, 2018, 11:47 am

great signal, thanks!

2 deals, in general +45 points.Now i can rest. Great weekend to everyone!

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM5q.png

Hello Chris.

I also buy 5 lots in the 1.1730 zone.Excellent profit at the end of the week. I wish you also a good weekend!

Quote from abraham lewi on June 8, 2018, 4:29 pm

Hello Chris.

I also buy 5 lots in the 1.1730 zone.Excellent profit at the end of the week. I wish you also a good weekend!

Hi,thanks!

Closed a small profit "buy" +20p.Now I expect the opposite movement.

Trading is your lifestyle.

You can buy different currencies and make a profit when the exchange rate between currencies changes – this is Forex trading. You do not need many currency pairs, choose 1-2 currency pairs. Trading Forex online has many advantages: you can make transactions from your home, office, coffee shop, or any other place with an Internet connection. Forex never sleeps. It works around the clock on weekdays and can fit your pace of life. You don’t need a lot of money to start trading, but you need a lot of money to gain knowledge. For those traders who have a lot of time, they can study the physics of the market on their own, 5-7 years may be enough for this, but not always. Forex trading likely won’t make you rich overnight, but it can provide you with a steady income along with your regular job. But it is better that trade becomes your main business in order to make big money for yourself and your family. Of course, you will have to put in some effort for this, but this is exactly what KingEURUSD is for – helping you master trading to the extent that suits your personal lifestyle, and helping you find your way in the Forex market.

You can also subscribe to my trader channel Youtube for more information on trading here