There are prospects for sale?

Hello! Why did you doubt ??

Quote from aldin bodfay on November 15, 2018, 9:43 am
Quote from li.michaelli on November 15, 2018, 8:13 am

HI

hello

I started having doubts after the first pattern for sale was unprofitable. The second pattern ^sell^ gave a very good profit.

+$2500  🙂

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from michael on November 15, 2018, 10:24 am

+$2500 ?

master)!!!!

Quote from li.michaelli on November 15, 2018, 9:48 am

HI

hello

I started having doubts after the first pattern for sale was unprofitable. The second pattern ^sell^ gave a very good profit.

I also had 1 bad pattern..

Quote from len on November 15, 2018, 10:32 am

HI

hello

Len,after 1 loss, you need to use the following pattern if it is in the same zone.See the rules of the algorithm.

Quote from diego_jo@yahoo.com on November 15, 2018, 11:32 am
Quote from len on November 15, 2018, 10:32 am

HI

hello

Len,after 1 loss, you need to use the following pattern if it is in the same zone.See the rules of the algorithm.

Thank, I know.

Quote from michael on November 15, 2018, 10:24 am

+$2500 ?

HI. The last trade is closed at the end of the sell cycle and before the buy pattern,good tactic.?

the price should continue moving down, pay attention now M15

Quote from len on November 15, 2018, 5:22 pm

m15 and m30 end of sell cycles

Quote from michael on November 15, 2018, 6:26 pm

when I posted messages there was only 1 cycle for sale, yes, after 2 cycles of movement it became irrelevant

Quote from len on November 15, 2018, 6:35 pm
Quote from michael on November 15, 2018, 6:26 pm

when I posted messages there was only 1 cycle for sale, yes, after 2 cycles of movement it became irrelevant

The relevance of the movement is lost with the advent of new cycles in the opposite direction.

sell now

Quote from michael on November 16, 2018, 9:52 am

sell now

Excellent as always!

sell now

Hi.Most likely the SELL movement ended now.

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from thom.schneider1978 on November 16, 2018, 11:55 am

sell now

Hi.Yes!

sell now

The movement for sale ended in the sell zone 1.1325, which you painted on your picture, I look at 2 cycles and a buy zone 1.1325 + pattern buy.Perfect! Trader's dream))

Quote from aldin bodfay on November 16, 2018, 1:17 pm

sell now

The movement for sale ended in the sell zone 1.1325, which you painted on your picture, I look at 2 cycles and a buy zone 1.1325 + pattern buy.Perfect! Trader's dream))

I think that you meant that the movement for sale ended in the area for the purchase of 1.1325 (which is indicated on my chart above), and not in the area for sale.Further you wrote everything correctly.....

Quote from thom.schneider1978 on November 16, 2018, 5:07 pm
Quote from aldin bodfay on November 16, 2018, 1:17 pm

sell now

I think that you meant that the movement for sale ended in the area for the purchase of 1.1325 (which is indicated on my chart above), and not in the area for sale.Further you wrote everything correctly.....

Sorry,my mistake. I meant it.

Hello, forum visitors. To check the quality of the signals, see the time of the post posted on the forum and the time on your chart, euro dollar. The time is set on the GMT +0 forum.

Please, forum users, publish not only profitable, but also unprofitable trading results. Thank.

Quote from admin on November 18, 2018, 3:59 pm

Hello, forum visitors. To check the quality of the signals, see the time of the post posted on the forum and the time on your chart, euro dollar. The time is set on the GMT +0 forum.

Please, forum users, publish not only profitable, but also unprofitable trading results. Thank.

HELLO!

Losses are an integral part of trading. I think every trader understands this. Losses are small, I always talk about them?

Quote from michael on November 19, 2018, 7:46 am
Quote from admin on November 18, 2018, 3:59 pm

HELLO!

Losses are an integral part of trading. I think every trader understands this. Losses are small, I always talk about them?

If the profit is +30 points and the loss is -10 points, I write that the profit is +20 points.LOL

Any trader must understand that a lossless trading system is a fraud. If the trader does not understand this means he is an idiot)

Hi. I agree with you! The buy cycle  is moving very slowly.....I am resting today..

Quote from len on November 19, 2018, 1:52 pm

Hi. I agree with you! The buy cycle is moving very slowly.....I am resting today..

Hi,You left early. The price went up by 35 points. I closed the profit +50 points including the first and second cycle?

Quote from len on November 19, 2018, 1:52 pm

Hi. I agree with you! The buy cycle is moving very slowly.....I am resting today..

the formation of the second cycle was very slow, in such cases you need to be patient

*SEll* guys:)

Quote from abraham lewi on November 20, 2018, 8:42 am

Hi!Yes!

Today is a good profit) I expect the downward movement to continue. I closed 60% of deals ^sell.

Quote from aldin bodfay on November 20, 2018, 11:01 am

Today is a good profit) I expect the downward movement to continue. I closed 60% of deals ^sell.

I will close my deals by 90% now?

My signal which I gave earlier is a good one. price continues to move down.............................................

Quote from abraham lewi on November 20, 2018, 8:42 am

HI!

Your signal is very good!!!!!!!!!! The system works almost ideally! haha lol))

I also SELL!

I think it's time to publish the results of today's trade:

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM5.png
Quote from christopher smith on November 20, 2018, 4:36 pm

+ $2000

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM15.png
Quote from michael on November 20, 2018, 7:26 pm
Quote from christopher smith on November 20, 2018, 4:36 pm

+ $2000

Good!!

Unprofitable transactions almost do not affect the total profit, this is a big advantage of the trading system.

1/14050 sell zone,I will monitor the price behavior in this zone.

Hi

I'm also waiting.....

Quote from michael on November 21, 2018, 7:31 am

1/14050 sell zone,I will monitor the price behavior in this zone.

HI!!Fantasy!! The price went down from the sales zone, by 27 points!

I made $ 1500?

Trading is your lifestyle.

You can buy different currencies and make a profit when the exchange rate between currencies changes – this is Forex trading. You do not need many currency pairs, choose 1-2 currency pairs. Trading Forex online has many advantages: you can make transactions from your home, office, coffee shop, or any other place with an Internet connection. Forex never sleeps. It works around the clock on weekdays and can fit your pace of life. You don’t need a lot of money to start trading, but you need a lot of money to gain knowledge. For those traders who have a lot of time, they can study the physics of the market on their own, 5-7 years may be enough for this, but not always. Forex trading likely won’t make you rich overnight, but it can provide you with a steady income along with your regular job. But it is better that trade becomes your main business in order to make big money for yourself and your family. Of course, you will have to put in some effort for this, but this is exactly what KingEURUSD is for – helping you master trading to the extent that suits your personal lifestyle, and helping you find your way in the Forex market.

You can also subscribe to my trader channel Youtube for more information on trading here