Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

KING EURUSD - trading without indicators

Quote from thom.schneider1978 on February 15, 2022, 2:40 PM
Quote from michael on February 15, 2022, 1:49 PM
Quote from thom.schneider1978 on February 15, 2022, 1:03 PM

Hi,

If the reverse movement of the main cycle is 95%, are we acting in the direction of the cycle?

Yes, it takes a 100 percent or more reversal to go against the main cycle.

As far as I understand, a strong player will not allow 100% reverse movement, if he did, then this player is weak and you need to act against him?

yes

Sell pattern

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from michael on February 15, 2022, 2:55 PM

Sell pattern

I do not take such patterns)

Quote from bäcker albert on February 15, 2022, 3:28 PM

Sell pattern

I do not take such patterns)

???

Sell pattern

HI.!Fast sell trade, main cycle up?

Quote from isaac56i on February 15, 2022, 4:13 PM

Sell pattern

Right. If we are working against the main cycle, our goal should be not far, namely near the border of the last cycle.

Sell pattern

Priority works very well, the price goes up now!!

Quote from andre34rego on February 16, 2022, 8:19 AM

Sell pattern

Hello

The trader will always have an advantage over others with the priority player, in our case the buyer, as he will form safer buy trades than sell trades.

HI.Will a sale be possible for a quick trade?

Quote from john on February 16, 2022, 1:33 PM

hi,you can, only preferably with confirmation on m1

Quote from li.michaelli on February 16, 2022, 1:51 PM
Quote from john on February 16, 2022, 1:33 PM

hi,you can, only preferably with confirmation on m1

In addition, it is necessary to assess the potential for future profit, namely the ratio of risk and profit based on the last cycle H1.

Quote from williamsblake86 on February 16, 2022, 8:53 AM

Sell pattern

Hello

The trader will always have an advantage over others with the priority player, in our case the buyer, as he will form safer buy trades than sell trades.

buyer priority perfect! 2 patterns to buy today!!!!

Quote from bäcker albert on February 16, 2022, 5:43 PM
Quote from williamsblake86 on February 16, 2022, 8:53 AM

Sell pattern

Hello

buyer priority perfect! 2 patterns to buy today!!!!

2 buy patterns. Price reacted not quite ideally, but quite acceptable.

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png

HI Michael✌✌

Did you take into account the sloping line to make it easier to move up?

Quote from timo on February 16, 2022, 6:46 PM

HI Michael✌✌

Did you take into account the sloping line to make it easier to move up?

Hi Dear !This filter helps to eliminate the false pattern, thus there is no need to make an additional trade.

Another pattern to buy by buyer priority???

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from michael on February 17, 2022, 9:05 AM

Patterns work better than a Swiss watch if it's in the right place.))-llol

Quote from isaac56i on February 17, 2022, 9:49 AM

unfortunately, if the zone is found incorrectly, the pattern is useless and works against the trader..

??

Quote from david2 on February 17, 2022, 10:23 AM
Quote from isaac56i on February 17, 2022, 9:49 AM

unfortunately, if the zone is found incorrectly, the pattern is useless and works against the trader..

Hello.We do not use the pattern outside the buy or sell zone, because statistically it will be more trouble than good. We do not apply zones blindly, there is an algorithm to find the right zones so as not to be mistaken.

The buyer makes money on every recurring move, i.e. on every pattern!

Quote from matthias on February 17, 2022, 3:34 PM

Almost on every pattern, but there are also losing trades.

Quote from john on February 17, 2022, 4:53 PM

Losing trades are part of our work, they should be treated calmly and always analyzed, because in the long run, for the long term, the trading system always brings more profit than loss, in 37 months(over 3 years) of my trading I had only 2 losing months !!

Quote from francisco j on February 17, 2022, 5:13 PM

Losing trades are part of our work, they should be treated calmly and always analyzed, because in the long run, for the long term, the trading system always brings more profit than loss, in 37 months(over 3 years) of my trading I had only 2 losing months !!

HI.Decent result. I don’t even ask how much you earned in percentage terms, because it doesn’t matter at all)

This is already a significant period for which you can track the dynamics and progress.? A period of less than 1 year, I think just do insignificant.

Well done!! This is really a serious and stable result.   ?

Hello Francisco.!Powerful statistics! What conclusion did you draw from the losing months?

Quote from abraham lewi on February 17, 2022, 6:17 PM

Hello Francisco.!Powerful statistics! What conclusion did you draw from the losing months?

Oft mistakes when there are many trades and I trade all price movements.

Hello

Question: if there is a price reaction, but it is not effective, does it mean that the zone from which this reaction followed becomes weak? Will the price tend to cross this zone?

Quote from isaac56i on February 18, 2022, 8:16 AM

Hello

Question: if there is a price reaction, but it is not effective, does it mean that the zone from which this reaction followed becomes weak? Will the price tend to cross this zone?

✌If the resumption of movement is not effective, then the starting point, the buying or selling zone becomes weak and the price will try to cross it when it returns to this point.

Quote from isaac56i on February 18, 2022, 8:16 AM

Hello

Hi ,If the movement is effective, then the zone is strong, if not effective, then it is weak.

Hello,

The buyer made a strange pattern, followed by a move up 70 points. Is the pattern correct?

Quote from li.michaelli on February 21, 2022, 9:24 AM

Hello,

The buyer made a strange pattern, followed by a move up 70 points. Is the pattern correct?

Hi Bro. This buying pattern was created on Friday, but it did not have time to materialize because it happened in the evening. The market is closed for the weekend and the price successfully rose on Monday. The pattern is correct.

Quote from abraham lewi on February 21, 2022, 11:03 AM

Hello,

Hi Bro. This buying pattern was created on Friday, but it did not have time to materialize because it happened in the evening. The market is closed for the weekend and the price successfully rose on Monday. The pattern is correct.

According to the rules, it is forbidden to use the trading area 2 times. As we can see, the price started moving from this zone 2 times. What do you say about it?

Quote from bäcker albert on February 21, 2022, 12:00 PM
Quote from abraham lewi on February 21, 2022, 11:03 AM

Hello,

According to the rules, it is forbidden to use the trading area 2 times. As we can see, the price started moving from this zone 2 times. What do you say about it?

Hi. The reaction of the price followed from the second time. From the first time there was no price reaction. We use the buy zone before the first price reaction.

Now BUY

m1!

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png

A few hours later, the buyer did not show anything interesting.Small profit.?

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from david2 on February 21, 2022, 6:16 PM

From the very beginning, the buyer was inefficient and weak. The last buy pattern can be interpreted as a small gamble that did not materialize.

Quote from john on February 21, 2022, 7:07 PM

From the very beginning, the buyer was inefficient and weak. The last buy pattern can be interpreted as a small gamble that did not materialize.

I believe that it is justified, the minimum goal has been achieved.By and large, such a pattern should be left and observed from the outside. Right I think??

Quote from andre34rego on February 21, 2022, 7:46 PM
Quote from john on February 21, 2022, 7:07 PM

I believe that it is justified, the minimum goal has been achieved.By and large, such a pattern should be left and observed from the outside. Right I think??

Hello

If the trader is in control of the trade and sits at the computer during the trade, then he can take such trades without problems.

If fixed take profit, then it is risky

Trading is your lifestyle.

You can buy different currencies and make a profit when the exchange rate between currencies changes – this is Forex trading. You do not need many currency pairs, choose 1-2 currency pairs. Trading Forex online has many advantages: you can make transactions from your home, office, coffee shop, or any other place with an Internet connection. Forex never sleeps. It works around the clock on weekdays and can fit your pace of life. You don’t need a lot of money to start trading, but you need a lot of money to gain knowledge. For those traders who have a lot of time, they can study the physics of the market on their own, 5-7 years may be enough for this, but not always. Forex trading likely won’t make you rich overnight, but it can provide you with a steady income along with your regular job. But it is better that trade becomes your main business in order to make big money for yourself and your family. Of course, you will have to put in some effort for this, but this is exactly what KingEURUSD is for – helping you master trading to the extent that suits your personal lifestyle, and helping you find your way in the Forex market.

You can also subscribe to my trader channel Youtube for more information on trading here