Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

KING EURUSD - trading without indicators

Quote from david2 on November 23, 2021, 10:36 AM

Hi guys. Please rate the strength of the seller.

Hello

The seller is still interested, but I don't think the interest will last.

Quote from david2 on November 23, 2021, 10:56 AM

My Sell Pattern

A good pattern, in the area of concentration of sell orders. Or, in other words, a major player is doing his job)

Quote from david2 on November 23, 2021, 10:56 AM

My Sell Pattern

??

For inexperienced traders browsing the forum, I will say that the expressions, * big player *, are a conditional expression that should not be taken literally.
2-3 times a month I regularly receive letters on how to find a major player on the currency chart and I'm tired of answering??

Quote from aldin bodfay on November 23, 2021, 11:22 AM

Hello

This piece of cake will be enough ))lol

Quote from williamsblake86 on November 23, 2021, 12:04 PM

For inexperienced traders browsing the forum, I will say that the expressions, * big player *, are a conditional expression that should not be taken literally.
2-3 times a month I regularly receive letters on how to find a major player on the currency chart and I'm tired of answering??

Hi

Ok, then I'll tell you a little about the big player. The totality of factors that motivate traders to make decisions at a certain point on the currency chart and the totality of the decision made must coincide. This forms the strength and, accordingly, gives the price movement. This is the simplest explanation.

Quote from michael on November 23, 2021, 3:11 PM
Quote from williamsblake86 on November 23, 2021, 12:04 PM

Hi

Ok, then I'll tell you a little about the big player. The totality of factors that motivate traders to make decisions at a certain point on the currency chart and the totality of the decision made must coincide. This forms the strength and, accordingly, gives the price movement. This is the simplest explanation.

Yes Bro!Example: in the sell zone today, all factors coincided. The result is 33 points from the sell pattern. To understand this is very simple, everything is logical and there is no magic power here.

Hello

Indeed, the price movement is small for sellers, so I used the buy pattern with pleasure.?

+$1200

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from david2 on November 23, 2021, 4:00 PM

Hello

Indeed, the price movement is small for sellers, so I used the buy pattern with pleasure.?

+$1200

Beautifully executed movements, in the style of a major player!!)--))

Quote from bäcker albert on November 23, 2021, 4:51 PM
Quote from david2 on November 23, 2021, 4:00 PM

Hello

+$1200

Beautifully executed movements, in the style of a major player!!)--))

In the style of logical thinking, I would say.

Hi, who was trading at the time of the news release?

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on November 24, 2021, 10:48 AM

HI. Why not? I traded with a lower volume, because the stop loss is 2 times overestimated, but the price reaction downward is ideal.!

Quote from michael on November 24, 2021, 11:40 AM

HI. Why not? I traded with a lower volume, because the stop loss is 2 times overestimated, but the price reaction downward is ideal.!

If the stop loss is 2 times larger, the volume of the transaction should have been 2 times less so we will not increase the risk of the transaction. Of course there are hot guys who like to take risks and that also makes sense.

+++

Quote from michael on November 24, 2021, 11:40 AM

sl approximately 16-17 points, sales movements of 60 p in two cycles.

for those traders who survived 2 cycles, the ratio is not bad 3.5/1

Hello,sell?

Quote from andre34rego on November 25, 2021, 11:56 AM

Hello,sell?

Preparation for the movement is just underway

Quote from michael on November 25, 2021, 12:52 PM

Hello,sell?

Have patience guys )

Hello,sell?

Sellers will increase our capital today??

Hello,sell?

preparation for the downward movement took longer than the movement itself. Although the movement is not over yet ...

Those same deals for sale.

m1

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from john on November 25, 2021, 9:00 PM

Those same deals for sale.

m1

Highest precision deal!??

We will sell again today?

Quote from nathan777 on November 26, 2021, 7:25 AM

The news made an impulse upwards so the sale is canceled.It's a pity, of course, because the zone was very promising.

Quote from abraham lewi on November 26, 2021, 8:36 AM

The news made an impulse upwards so the sale is canceled.It's a pity, of course, because the zone was very promising.

HI. I expected a good pattern after the news, but plans changed dramatically. If a trader looks at the market dynamically, and not statically, he will adapt to any situation.

Quote from nathan777 on November 26, 2021, 8:51 AM
Quote from abraham lewi on November 26, 2021, 8:36 AM

HI. I expected a good pattern after the news, but plans changed dramatically. If a trader looks at the market dynamically, and not statically, he will adapt to any situation.

if in the selected zone the movement did not take place in our direction, we will again calculate the nearest zone and priority movement, as it has already been said, most of the time we would not do anything, we just wait

Hello!Purchase. You can already make a safe! !

Quote from li.michaelli on November 29, 2021, 9:22 AM

everyone has already done it!??

Quote from aldin bodfay on November 29, 2021, 11:06 AM

HI. The second up cycle is almost like the first, on the first cycle there are 23 points, on the second cycle - breakeven..

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on November 29, 2021, 1:52 PM

HI. The second up cycle is almost like the first, on the first cycle there are 23 points, on the second cycle - breakeven..

1 cycle up = 25 points. The candles that formed the 2nd cycle made the defining candle at m30 for the opposite movement.

Quote from michael on November 29, 2021, 2:29 PM

1 cycle up = 25 points. The candles that formed the 2nd cycle made the defining candle at m30 for the opposite movement.

Hi Michael,

Why is the distance of the second cycle very small and the price did not continue the upward movement from fixation?

Quote from matthias on November 29, 2021, 2:48 PM

Hi Michael,

Why is the distance of the second cycle very small and the price did not continue the upward movement from fixation?

at the initial stage in the pattern zone, there was still a strong buyer, but in the second cycle he was torn apart, an inferior buyer cannot continue to move, especially after a successful candlestick down  m30. Do you understand what I said?

Quote from matthias on November 29, 2021, 2:48 PM

Hi Michael,

See the full dynamics of the buyer (Friday's movements), movements with poor results are reluctantly resumed.

Hello everyone! 1 deal = safe?

Quote from li.michaelli on November 30, 2021, 10:20 AM

Hi

Yes, there is 1 deal, total 0 . Now, to work with purchases safely, you need a reverse downward movement.

Quote from bäcker albert on November 30, 2021, 10:50 AM

Hi

Yes, there is 1 deal, total 0 . Now, to work with purchases safely, you need a reverse downward movement.

Hello Albert. Everything as you said happened)) Downward movement and good upward movement! I earned 24 points on the buy pattern!!

Quote from len on November 30, 2021, 2:41 PM
Quote from bäcker albert on November 30, 2021, 10:50 AM

Hi

Hello Albert. Everything as you said happened)) Downward movement and good upward movement! I earned 24 points on the buy pattern!!

After this movement, some kind of crazy fall.!!!!!!!

HI.No wonder. An insane amount of important news in the economic calendar....

Quote from laret541 on November 30, 2021, 4:58 PM

HI.No wonder. An insane amount of important news in the economic calendar....

out of all today's movement, the safest was the 34 p. buy pattern, the rest of the movement was formed by the news background.

What market situations can we trade today? Or are there no restrictions?

Trading is your lifestyle.

You can buy different currencies and make a profit when the exchange rate between currencies changes – this is Forex trading. You do not need many currency pairs, choose 1-2 currency pairs. Trading Forex online has many advantages: you can make transactions from your home, office, coffee shop, or any other place with an Internet connection. Forex never sleeps. It works around the clock on weekdays and can fit your pace of life. You don’t need a lot of money to start trading, but you need a lot of money to gain knowledge. For those traders who have a lot of time, they can study the physics of the market on their own, 5-7 years may be enough for this, but not always. Forex trading likely won’t make you rich overnight, but it can provide you with a steady income along with your regular job. But it is better that trade becomes your main business in order to make big money for yourself and your family. Of course, you will have to put in some effort for this, but this is exactly what KingEURUSD is for – helping you master trading to the extent that suits your personal lifestyle, and helping you find your way in the Forex market.

You can also subscribe to my trader channel Youtube for more information on trading here