Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

KING EURUSD - trading without indicators

Quote from laret541 on November 9, 2021, 8:26 AM
Quote from john on November 8, 2021, 6:20 PM

The price has left the neutral phase, I think now we can look for the nearest zones!

Hello.the sales have started in the correct zone!

hi,a pattern or zone passes through certain filters that determine its correctness.

Quote from michael on November 9, 2021, 9:00 AM
Quote from laret541 on November 9, 2021, 8:26 AM
Quote from john on November 8, 2021, 6:20 PM

The price has left the neutral phase, I think now we can look for the nearest zones!

Hello.the sales have started in the correct zone!

hi,a pattern or zone passes through certain filters that determine its correctness.

Today there is a golden pattern and a sell zone that has passed all kinds of filters. Someone talked about double profit) Today it is provided??

The price is dropping right now and we make money with the big guys!The sales pattern is doing its job!

Hello all✌

Systemic sales profit, 3 trades. Deals closed before news release

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from abraham lewi on November 9, 2021, 1:38 PM

Hi Abraham! !

Systemic transactions provide peace of mind and preserve the nervous system. I also closed before the news!

Perfectly!!!!!!!

The day of trading was a success. My worries were in vain that they didn't trade yesterday)?

Quote from matthias on November 9, 2021, 3:28 PM

The day of trading was a success. My worries were in vain that they didn't trade yesterday)?

It is necessary to remain calm and indifferent in such situations. The statistics here is elementary, the longer there is no pattern, the faster it will appear.

Hello.Profitable buyer to everyone today!! ?

Quote from michael on November 10, 2021, 10:06 AM

Hello.Profitable buyer to everyone today!! ?

Price movement by 15 points is not very profitable/...

Hi

Was there 1 upward cycle or 2? it seems to me a very controversial moment.

Quote from diego_jo@yahoo.com on November 10, 2021, 1:30 PM

Hi

If Н1 does not provide enough information to see the cycles, you need to look at the M30 timeframe. By m30 cycles upwards in the order.

Quote from li.michaelli on November 10, 2021, 1:46 PM

Hi

If Н1 does not provide enough information to see the cycles, you need to look at the M30 timeframe. By m30 cycles upwards in the order.

In fact, these are movements of 1 cycle on h1 and m30 here do not play an essential role.

Quote from michael on November 10, 2021, 3:08 PM

Hi

In fact, these are movements of 1 cycle on h1 and m30 here do not play an essential role.

Against the background of news, with such a high price action as today, the price does not take into account those factors that it would take into account on a normal day.

Quote from williamsblake86 on November 10, 2021, 3:56 PM
Quote from michael on November 10, 2021, 3:08 PM

Hi

Against the background of news, with such a high price action as today, the price does not take into account those factors that it would take into account on a normal day.

Before this chaos, there was only 1 entry point. Everything else is ignored.

sales cycle now

Quote from len on November 11, 2021, 9:36 AM

sales cycle now

Hi Len,Is your goal a small or large trade cycle?

sales cycle now

The price has dropped a bit, but I want more !!!!!!??

Quote from matthias on November 11, 2021, 11:10 AM

sales cycle now

The price has dropped a bit, but I want more !!!!!!??

Hi

Opposite zones are very far away, which is why it is very difficult to talk about the continuation of the downward movement

Today we worked 20 p. for a fall in price, many expected a better result from the seller in the second cycle of decline.

Quote from bäcker albert on November 11, 2021, 2:06 PM

Today we worked 20 p. for a fall in price, many expected a better result from the seller in the second cycle of decline.

the price could not go down beyond the first cycle and kept this position for several hours, in this case 20 points is that safe profit that could be obtained from this pattern and leave the market until tomorrow.I think the majority did so.

Hello

After a long sideways movement, sellers managed to make a 2 down cycle, which we hoped for today)) I only traded 1 cycle +21 p, but still, it's very nice to see the logical and technical completion of the price movement!?

Quote from diego_jo@yahoo.com on November 11, 2021, 6:30 PM

Hello

After a long sideways movement, sellers managed to make a 2 down cycle, which we hoped for today)) I only traded 1 cycle +21 p, but still, it's very nice to see the logical and technical completion of the price movement!?

today this logic put $ 700 in my pocket)))

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on November 11, 2021, 7:39 PM

Hello

If a trader learns to participate only in logical and understandable price movements, he will ensure himself the highest quality of transactions!

Quote from michael on November 12, 2021, 9:16 AM
Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on November 11, 2021, 7:39 PM

Hello

If a trader learns to participate only in logical and understandable price movements, he will ensure himself the highest quality of transactions!

Hello. I trade almost all patterns, high-quality and low-quality ones as well. The difference is that for the latter, I use a small volume of the deals.

Today, as yesterday, the seller is the same, 2 cycles down are identical !! Striking similarity

Quote from david2 on November 12, 2021, 2:35 PM

Today, as yesterday, the seller is the same, 2 cycles down are identical !! Striking similarity

The 2 downward trading cycles ended their movement phase before the news very accurately. The news provoked purchases, but they are not interesting to us.

Quote from abraham lewi on November 12, 2021, 3:27 PM
Quote from david2 on November 12, 2021, 2:35 PM

The 2 downward trading cycles ended their movement phase before the news very accurately. The news provoked purchases, but they are not interesting to us.

quite right?

Hello!M1 Pattern sell

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from john on November 15, 2021, 8:10 AM

Hello!M1 Pattern sell

?Happy trading bro!

Quote from john on November 15, 2021, 8:10 AM

Hello!M1 Pattern sell

HI, Interesting price for sellers, there is a decent decline now. Let's take some money from the buyer)-)

Speech soon, by the ECB President, this will definitely affect the technicality of the movement. Let's be careful!

Price in the buy area now

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from john on November 15, 2021, 9:09 AM

Yes. After 6 minutes, let's see the reaction to speech in this zone..

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on November 15, 2021, 9:53 AM

Yes. After 6 minutes, let's see the reaction to speech in this zone..

Minor reaction

The main thing is the result from the seller. The buyer can still rest.

Quote from laret541 on November 15, 2021, 2:07 PM

The main thing is the result from the seller. The buyer can still rest.

Hi, The first 2 hours the buyer had a perspective for movement, but the seller crushed him....

Hello!

Today we traded 1 sell pattern with an average result of 20 points. Many, before the news, in the buy zone, closed their deals and that's right. After the news, a few hours later, a new distribution of forces and continued sales. I think I explained everything )

Quote from aldin bodfay on November 15, 2021, 4:01 PM

Hello!

Today we traded 1 sell pattern with an average result of 20 points. Many, before the news, in the buy zone, closed their deals and that's right. After the news, a few hours later, a new distribution of forces and continued sales. I think I explained everything )

The redistribution of forces, the seizure of the price by the seller is very clearly visible in the buy zone, h1-m30.

Quote from diego_jo@yahoo.com on November 15, 2021, 7:41 PM
Quote from aldin bodfay on November 15, 2021, 4:01 PM

Hello!

The redistribution of forces, the seizure of the price by the seller is very clearly visible in the buy zone, h1-m30.

Today the H1 timeframe has well identified a strong seller.

Trading is your lifestyle.

You can buy different currencies and make a profit when the exchange rate between currencies changes – this is Forex trading. You do not need many currency pairs, choose 1-2 currency pairs. Trading Forex online has many advantages: you can make transactions from your home, office, coffee shop, or any other place with an Internet connection. Forex never sleeps. It works around the clock on weekdays and can fit your pace of life. You don’t need a lot of money to start trading, but you need a lot of money to gain knowledge. For those traders who have a lot of time, they can study the physics of the market on their own, 5-7 years may be enough for this, but not always. Forex trading likely won’t make you rich overnight, but it can provide you with a steady income along with your regular job. But it is better that trade becomes your main business in order to make big money for yourself and your family. Of course, you will have to put in some effort for this, but this is exactly what KingEURUSD is for – helping you master trading to the extent that suits your personal lifestyle, and helping you find your way in the Forex market.

You can also subscribe to my trader channel Youtube for more information on trading here