Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

KING EURUSD - trading without indicators

Quote from michael on October 8, 2021, 8:50 AM
Quote from len on October 8, 2021, 8:27 AM

Looking forward to news now?

Hi.Yesterday we talked about the fact that there will be no priority movement, the range of fluctuations was kept at about 10- 15 points. It is necessary to wait for news for safe trading.

If the buy pattern is 5-6 hours before the news, is it breaking the rules?

Quote from diego_jo@yahoo.com on October 8, 2021, 10:16 AM
Quote from michael on October 8, 2021, 8:50 AM
Quote from len on October 8, 2021, 8:27 AM

Looking forward to news now?

Hi.Yesterday we talked about the fact that there will be no priority movement, the range of fluctuations was kept at about 10- 15 points. It is necessary to wait for news for safe trading.

If the buy pattern is 5-6 hours before the news, is it breaking the rules?

No, it doesn't break the rules if there is a pattern in the strong zone. The advice not to trade before the news is only advisory, not mandatory.News can also be a catalyst for price movement in our direction, but in this case, a 50% safe is required.

I traded a little today (1 buy pattern), the news had absolutely no effect on the result. I wish everyone to use profitably the profit, if any.??

Quote from bäcker albert on October 8, 2021, 6:00 PM

I traded a little today (1 buy pattern), the news had absolutely no effect on the result. I wish everyone to use profitably the profit, if any.??

20 fair points and 15 more random ones after the news are not worth counting

Hello! Sell!

Sellers are making money now! Sell pattern

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from david2 on October 11, 2021, 8:58 AM

Hello! Sell!

Sellers are making money now! Sell pattern

Hi?Sellers get richer!!!?

Everyone gets richer, both the seller and the buyer. The opportunity for everyone to earn money, not to leave anyone on the side))) Purchase Pattern)

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from david2 on October 11, 2021, 11:56 AM

Everyone gets richer, both the seller and the buyer. The opportunity for everyone to earn money, not to leave anyone on the side))) Purchase Pattern)

HI.The buying pattern is in a strong zone, I also expect a good price reaction like the big guys?

Quote from isaac56i on October 11, 2021, 12:13 PM

HI.The buying pattern is in a strong zone, I also expect a good price reaction like the big guys?

We can find major players in the footsteps, that is, by the result that they left behind, they cannot hide it in any way.

Quote from aldin bodfay on October 11, 2021, 12:26 PM

We can find major players in the footsteps, that is, by the result that they left behind, they cannot hide it in any way.

A professional trader knows that it is possible to make a mistake, even chasing a big player, because if the zones are close to each other, the opposition of forces changes quickly and often. If the strong zone is located independently of the other zones, then it is easier to define

Quote from matthias on October 11, 2021, 1:08 PM
Quote from aldin bodfay on October 11, 2021, 12:26 PM

A professional trader knows that it is possible to make a mistake, even chasing a big player, because if the zones are close to each other, the opposition of forces changes quickly and often. If the strong zone is located independently of the other zones, then it is easier to define

Hello

If the zones are very close then you need to be more attentive to the cycles and patterns. Today's patterns and cycles without unnecessary candles, their internal structure is absolutely correct.

Hey! How are you??

Quote from abraham lewi on October 11, 2021, 1:22 PM

Hey! How are you??

Hello, good mood everyone. 2 profitable patterns-)

Quote from abraham lewi on October 11, 2021, 1:22 PM

Hey! How are you??

???

?????

The seller and the buyer made 2 cyclical identical movements of 25 and 25 points.Movements are not interesting because they are perfect?

Quote from john on October 11, 2021, 5:07 PM

The seller and the buyer made 2 cyclical identical movements of 25 and 25 points.Movements are not interesting because they are perfect?

Ideal movements are always without discussion..

Quote from thom.schneider1978 on October 11, 2021, 5:09 PM
Quote from john on October 11, 2021, 5:07 PM

Ideal movements are always without discussion..

HI dear

The rules are the same and constant, respectively, thousands of ideal deals can be commented on with several phrases. Complex and unprofitable trades are more interesting, and it makes sense to discuss them.

The seller is very active in putting pressure on the price now, for us it means profit !!

Sell m1

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from michael on October 12, 2021, 8:02 AM

Sell m1

Hi Michael

There is no doubt that this will be a profitable pattern, 99.9% )))))

Quote from abraham lewi on October 12, 2021, 11:02 AM

Sell m1

Hi Michael

when a trader is overly confident, the level of risk increases automatically?

Quote from diego_jo@yahoo.com on October 12, 2021, 12:19 PM
Quote from abraham lewi on October 12, 2021, 11:02 AM

Sell m1

Hi Michael

when a trader is overly confident, the level of risk increases automatically?

Michael is a very experienced and careful trader, he will not risk unreasonably. He makes mistakes very very rarely. Today and always I wish you profitable patterns) Hello sellers !!!))

Very big money today !!
Seller, I love you)

Sell m1

????????????

profit+$4700

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from michael on October 12, 2021, 1:04 PM

profit+$4700

Hello. Congratulations, another $ 300 and you can buy the course again???

Quote from nathan777 on October 12, 2021, 1:23 PM

profit+$4700

Hello. Congratulations, another $ 300 and you can buy the course again???

Yes hahaha

Sell m1

Mind-blowing price reaction to a powerful selling zone!

profit+$4700

The result is obvious?

Sell m1

The pattern served its purpose perfectly. Role of a secret agent behind enemy lines)

Quote from laret541 on October 12, 2021, 2:05 PM

Sell m1

The pattern served its purpose perfectly. Role of a secret agent behind enemy lines)

Indeed, we extract information using an algorithm and use it to use it against our opponent and emerge victorious. Survival tactics in war conditions, or the survival of a trader in a speculative market.

Sell m1

??

?

Quote from matthias on October 12, 2021, 2:11 PM

Sell m1

??

?

Thanks!

HI

sell now

m1

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from aldin bodfay on October 13, 2021, 9:45 AM

HI

sell now

m1

hi, It seems to me that this is a significant risk, a very large accumulation of neutral candles on h1

Sales decision canceled for a while.

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from aldin bodfay on October 13, 2021, 10:01 AM

Perfect cancellation, it says that we should not remain motionless in our analysis and decisions!

Quote from isaac56i on October 13, 2021, 10:14 AM
Quote from aldin bodfay on October 13, 2021, 10:01 AM

Perfect cancellation, it says that we should not remain motionless in our analysis and decisions!

I have revised the H1 timeframe.

Sell pattern 2

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png

Trading is your lifestyle.

You can buy different currencies and make a profit when the exchange rate between currencies changes – this is Forex trading. You do not need many currency pairs, choose 1-2 currency pairs. Trading Forex online has many advantages: you can make transactions from your home, office, coffee shop, or any other place with an Internet connection. Forex never sleeps. It works around the clock on weekdays and can fit your pace of life. You don’t need a lot of money to start trading, but you need a lot of money to gain knowledge. For those traders who have a lot of time, they can study the physics of the market on their own, 5-7 years may be enough for this, but not always. Forex trading likely won’t make you rich overnight, but it can provide you with a steady income along with your regular job. But it is better that trade becomes your main business in order to make big money for yourself and your family. Of course, you will have to put in some effort for this, but this is exactly what KingEURUSD is for – helping you master trading to the extent that suits your personal lifestyle, and helping you find your way in the Forex market.

You can also subscribe to my trader channel Youtube for more information on trading here