KING EURUSD - trading without indicators

Quote from thom.schneider1978 on July 8, 2021, 12:19 PM

Good evening! How did it end?

HI, Nothing started yet) news now)

Quote from williamsblake86 on July 8, 2021, 12:36 PM

If after the news the price is much higher than the expected zone, should we look for a new zone?

Quote from bäcker albert on July 8, 2021, 1:27 PM
Quote from williamsblake86 on July 8, 2021, 12:36 PM

If after the news the price is much higher than the expected zone, should we look for a new zone?

Yes, and the new zone must be fresh, the one that has not been used before.

The sales pattern has begun, for those who have been waiting for it for so long??

Quote from williamsblake86 on July 8, 2021, 3:38 PM

The sales pattern has begun, for those who have been waiting for it for so long??

Hello Williams. Extremely difficult behavior of the players today, the seller was very difficult in these conditions.......

Quote from john on July 8, 2021, 6:49 PM
Quote from williamsblake86 on July 8, 2021, 3:38 PM

Hello Williams. Extremely difficult behavior of the players today, the seller was very difficult in these conditions.......

Sellers made a profit that day, albeit with great difficulty.

M1 BUY now

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png

HELLO!!!

Quote from abraham lewi on July 9, 2021, 8:02 AM

HELLO!!!

Hi Bro!)

Quote from abraham lewi on July 9, 2021, 8:01 AM

M1 BUY now

Well done, this is the perfect place to buy !!???

M1 BUY now

Big win, ours awaits today!!!!!!!

$2000 profit
I wish everyone a good use of their money this weekend       ?

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from abraham lewi on July 9, 2021, 11:01 AM

$2000 profit
I wish everyone a good use of their money this weekend       ?

Beautiful pattern!!??????

you need not spend money but invest)lol)

M1 BUY now

Thank you!

M1 BUY now

???

Hello,

first buy pattern this week

M1

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from david2 on July 12, 2021, 7:31 AM

Hello,

M1

Yes, first.

Hello,

M1

Hi, Safe is required, the buyer is not very strong, as it seems to me. I could be wrong..

Quote from francisco j on July 12, 2021, 9:43 AM

Hello,

M1

Hi, Safe is required, the buyer is not very strong, as it seems to me. I could be wrong..

I do not trade without a safe, the fafe compensated for my loss, +10 and -10 points=0

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png

Hello,

M1

The buyer did not accumulate his strength to make the next cycle, this price was not interesting to him. In turn, the seller in this zone was not interesting to us, which is why the result was ultimately zero.

Quote from david2 on July 12, 2021, 10:00 AM

Hello,

M1

I do not trade without a safe, the fafe compensated for my loss, +10 and -10 points=0

HI

Look for a new formation and forget about the old movement.

When 1 cycle, we wait for the next movement. In the next movement, the market is overloaded and the systematic price movement resumes.

Quote from christopher smith on July 12, 2021, 3:16 PM

When 1 cycle, we wait for the next movement. In the next movement, the market is overloaded and the systematic price movement resumes.

In each new move, the market * is updated *, which makes it possible not to have a series of losses in an unfavorable market. And the safe rule will give the trader zero or minimal loss even in the worst circumstances.?

Hello

Guys, is a large buyer approaching us ??

Quote from thom.schneider1978 on July 13, 2021, 8:48 AM

Hello

hello!Take your time, dear, the seller's movements are not over yet..

Quote from michael on July 13, 2021, 9:56 AM

Hello

?ОК

Quote from thom.schneider1978 on July 13, 2021, 11:03 AM

Hello

?ОК

Hi. The news is behind, now you can look for patterns, I honestly don't see anything promising.??

Quote from francisco j on July 13, 2021, 12:51 PM

Hello

?ОК

Hi. The news is behind, now you can look for patterns, I honestly don't see anything promising.??

Buy pattern, SL about 15 points

Quote from andre34rego on July 13, 2021, 2:48 PM
Quote from francisco j on July 13, 2021, 12:51 PM

Hello

?ОК

Buy pattern, SL about 15 points

movement is slightly more than the minimum, for a safe. Now there are no interested large players

Hi people! Trading day today?, tell me because I have doubts looking at the currency chart.

Quote from xuin li on July 14, 2021, 9:51 AM

Hi people! Trading day today?, tell me because I have doubts looking at the currency chart.

Hello, rest today, I am sure that this will be the right decision, it takes time for the price to stabilize after yesterday's fall.

Hello,

does the price manage to stabilize in 1 day?

Quote from nathan777 on July 14, 2021, 1:39 PM

Hello,

does the price manage to stabilize in 1 day?

It is better to look not at the time interval, but at the renewal of the systematicity in cycles. if there is a minimum of 1 systemic movement, then the market has stabilized and you can trade.

Hello. Selling pattern. Created now on M1

Sell

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from john on July 15, 2021, 7:14 AM

Sell

Minimum price movement to the nearest zone?The first profit is about 13 p.I'm sure everyone expected something more?

Quote from aldin bodfay on July 15, 2021, 8:32 AM
Quote from john on July 15, 2021, 7:14 AM

Sell

Minimum price movement to the nearest zone?The first profit is about 13 p.I'm sure everyone expected something more?

Hi. The location was very promising, but 13 points is ridiculous for a large seller. I ended up with a safe.

Hello everyone, I will explain the current situation on the sales pattern. The selling pattern has touched the news zone to be drawn from 07/13.
A news zone- is a trading zone that has an inaccuracy in the calculation of the line, so the price is not obliged to make a systematic movement.

Guys, learn the basics and don't be surprised at simple things)

Quote from li.michaelli on July 15, 2021, 8:45 AM

Hello everyone, I will explain the current situation on the sales pattern. The selling pattern has touched the news zone to be drawn from 07/13.
A news zone- is a trading zone that has an inaccuracy in the calculation of the line, so the price is not obliged to make a systematic movement.

I remember it well, but greed guides me more than common sense.

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from john on July 15, 2021, 8:53 AM
Quote from li.michaelli on July 15, 2021, 8:45 AM

I remember it well, but greed guides me more than common sense.

Hi

At what price was the sales area? She is not drawn in the picture.

Trading is your lifestyle.

You can buy different currencies and make a profit when the exchange rate between currencies changes – this is Forex trading. You do not need many currency pairs, choose 1-2 currency pairs. Trading Forex online has many advantages: you can make transactions from your home, office, coffee shop, or any other place with an Internet connection. Forex never sleeps. It works around the clock on weekdays and can fit your pace of life. You don’t need a lot of money to start trading, but you need a lot of money to gain knowledge. For those traders who have a lot of time, they can study the physics of the market on their own, 5-7 years may be enough for this, but not always. Forex trading likely won’t make you rich overnight, but it can provide you with a steady income along with your regular job. But it is better that trade becomes your main business in order to make big money for yourself and your family. Of course, you will have to put in some effort for this, but this is exactly what KingEURUSD is for – helping you master trading to the extent that suits your personal lifestyle, and helping you find your way in the Forex market.

You can also subscribe to my trader channel Youtube for more information on trading here