Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

KING EURUSD - trading without indicators

Hello! Today I used the second buy cycle, this is the correct formation for me. I want to clarify if the 1_1919 zone is suitable for this movement? Or was I just lucky?

Quote from francisco j on June 24, 2021, 10:31 AM

Hello! Today I used the second buy cycle, this is the correct formation for me. I want to clarify if the 1_1919 zone is suitable for this movement? Or was I just lucky?

Hello,there is a factor of luck here, since this is a rather risky area.

Quote from nathan777 on June 24, 2021, 11:38 AM
Quote from francisco j on June 24, 2021, 10:31 AM

Hello,there is a factor of luck here, since this is a rather risky area.

The statistic factor plays a role here, not the luck factor. Each trade is based on past statistics.

HELLO

It's the end for the buyer now, do you think?

Quote from john on June 24, 2021, 2:22 PM

HELLO

))))??The end for the buyer

Quote from michael on June 24, 2021, 2:47 PM

HELLO

the price and the players are very lazy, as if today is some kind of holiday

Quote from christopher smith on June 24, 2021, 4:41 PM

HELLO

I would not mind taking a few weeks off, several of our traders are already on vacation???

Quote from xuin li on June 24, 2021, 6:45 PM

HELLO

I would not mind taking a few weeks off, several of our traders are already on vacation???

Hi. I will rest for 2 weeks from July 1

Quote from bäcker albert on June 24, 2021, 7:24 PM
Quote from xuin li on June 24, 2021, 6:45 PM

HELLO

Hi. I will rest for 2 weeks from July 1

hi Dear,the price gives profitable patterns, you need to make money, you can relax next year-)

Hi

Now the seller has made a sell pattern, is it liquid at the moment?

Quote from christopher smith on June 25, 2021, 9:17 AM

Hi

Here and now I see only microcycles, I don't see anything else?

Quote from li.michaelli on June 25, 2021, 10:28 AM
Quote from christopher smith on June 25, 2021, 9:17 AM

Hi

Here and now I see only microcycles, I don't see anything else?

If the picture does not provide complete information about the market situation, then such a situation should be avoided!

Hello everyone! Everyone is asleep ???
What about the buyer?

Quote from bäcker albert on June 28, 2021, 9:50 AM

What about the buyer?

Hello Dear

I'm watching the price closely so I don't miss a trade. There is a pattern for purchases, it should have been used immediately, and not now, now the deal will not be safe
If you overslept the deal, put up with it, the true rule of the trader?

What about the buyer?

The buyer is weak and the seller is not yet known, but at the moment. You can later look at the players again. New picture is new information, more recent

Quote from john on June 28, 2021, 11:20 AM

What about the buyer?

The buyer is weak and the seller is not yet known, but at the moment. You can later look at the players again. New picture is new information, more recent

Now everything is in its place, the seller destroyed the weak buyer, it was predictable, if the weak cannot keep the price, then the strong will come in his place, the law of the jungle)

How are you guys? If the first cycle is 10 points, and the second cycle is 40 , is this correct?

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on June 28, 2021, 2:13 PM

How are you guys? If the first cycle is 10 points, and the second cycle is 40 , is this correct?

HI. Movement-fixation-Movement and the buy or sell zone, this is the basis. If the first cycle is small, and the second is large, but its location is in the buy or sell zone, then everything is absolutely correct. We always look at the zone in which the last cycle stopped.

Hi Chan, the most important thing is the second cycle and where it ends

Quote from abraham lewi on June 28, 2021, 5:25 PM

Hi Chan, the most important thing is the second cycle and where it ends

nothing needs to be left out of the algorithm, everything that is in the rules, the trader should see on the currency chart..

Now I think that the seller is ready for the second down cycle, right I think?

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on June 29, 2021, 8:15 AM

HI!! With the sell pattern, this movement began, we can talk about the second cycle only after fixing. Now the seller is in the first down cycle.

Quote from michael on June 29, 2021, 8:54 AM

HI!! With the sell pattern, this movement began, we can talk about the second cycle only after fixing. Now the seller is in the first down cycle.

If I know the price will fall, can I watch the fix. on the m30 to get ahead of the time???

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on June 29, 2021, 9:07 AM

If I know the price will fall, can I watch the fix. on the m30 to get ahead of the time???

Hello,

m30 yes, it will be faster than h1, but the starting point for sales should be a sales pattern like today.

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on June 29, 2021, 9:07 AM

The price is now falling and falling very well, you were ahead of the time)))????

hi!The second cycle is already there !! 30 points of profit !!!!

Cycles of falling prices for today, descending cycles without a single fraction of risk, as it seems at first glance   ?

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDH1.png
Quote from abraham lewi on June 29, 2021, 1:19 PM

Cycles of falling prices for today, descending cycles without a single fraction of risk, as it seems at first glance   ?

Hello

With all the components, the risk near the pattern is very small and in the second cycle it is also small.
Trading difficulty level 8/10

??

Quote from bäcker albert on June 29, 2021, 2:21 PM

Hello

With all the components, the risk near the pattern is very small and in the second cycle it is also small.

Why not 10/10?

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on June 30, 2021, 7:49 AM
Quote from bäcker albert on June 29, 2021, 2:21 PM

Hello

Why not 10/10?

Everything should have ideal parameters in this case!

Hello!What are the players' tactics for today? Something is already known?

Quote from matthias on June 30, 2021, 10:42 AM

Hello Mathias✌ When the seller finishes his actions, then it is possible to more adequately assess the strength of the players, now I am not doing anything.....

Quote from aldin bodfay on June 30, 2021, 11:16 AM
Quote from matthias on June 30, 2021, 10:42 AM

Hello Mathias✌ When the seller finishes his actions, then it is possible to more adequately assess the strength of the players, now I am not doing anything.....

Ok, now the buyer is important to me and most likely I will expect him.

Now let's look at the buyer's reaction, we need him,

because the seller is weakening and it is not profitable to support him

Can the buyer be viewed now or slightly below?

Quote from matthias on June 30, 2021, 1:25 PM

+ - in this area, if 10 points below it is also acceptable

Quote from laret541 on June 30, 2021, 1:35 PM

hi,I think it is no longer quite rational to look at the buyer or it is better to postpone it until tomorrow.

Quote from francisco j on June 30, 2021, 3:02 PM
Quote from laret541 on June 30, 2021, 1:35 PM

hi,I think it is no longer quite rational to look at the buyer or it is better to postpone it until tomorrow.

You're right.

HI, Are we trading today? The pattern for buying is not bad, SL with exactly 7.0 points and immediately the price moves up.

Trading is your lifestyle.

You can buy different currencies and make a profit when the exchange rate between currencies changes – this is Forex trading. You do not need many currency pairs, choose 1-2 currency pairs. Trading Forex online has many advantages: you can make transactions from your home, office, coffee shop, or any other place with an Internet connection. Forex never sleeps. It works around the clock on weekdays and can fit your pace of life. You don’t need a lot of money to start trading, but you need a lot of money to gain knowledge. For those traders who have a lot of time, they can study the physics of the market on their own, 5-7 years may be enough for this, but not always. Forex trading likely won’t make you rich overnight, but it can provide you with a steady income along with your regular job. But it is better that trade becomes your main business in order to make big money for yourself and your family. Of course, you will have to put in some effort for this, but this is exactly what KingEURUSD is for – helping you master trading to the extent that suits your personal lifestyle, and helping you find your way in the Forex market.

You can also subscribe to my trader channel Youtube for more information on trading here