Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

KING EURUSD - trading without indicators

Quote from li.michaelli on May 24, 2021, 10:35 PM
Quote from david2 on May 24, 2021, 11:29 AM

Sell M1

HI!!

We are looking forward to your second picture.?

the picture of my yesterday's deal does not look very good, there was no large and good player on the market

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from david2 on May 25, 2021, 6:23 AM

Sell M1

HI!!

the picture of my yesterday's deal does not look very good, there was no large and good player on the market

Hi

If you were guided by emotions, losing is one-shot. You are guided by the rules of the system - accordingly, in a difficult situation, a small profit.

The first selling model is quite complex.

Quote from christopher smith on May 25, 2021, 8:17 AM
Quote from david2 on May 25, 2021, 6:23 AM

Sell M1

HI!!

Hi

If you were guided by emotions, losing is one-shot. You are guided by the rules of the system - accordingly, in a difficult situation, a small profit.

The first selling model is quite complex.

A complex pattern upsets the psychological equilibrium of the trader when the price moves against him. If you follow the algorithm, the trader will remain unshakable and stress-resistant?

Hello. Sell pattern!!

sell

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from john on May 25, 2021, 1:33 PM

sell

Hi! ??I call this the Professional Pattern !!!

Quote from williamsblake86 on May 25, 2021, 1:35 PM

sell

Hi! ??I call this the Professional Pattern !!!

professional pattern- because the pattern can only be used by experienced traders. The pattern is located in a difficult selling zone

the peculiarity of this zone is that its location is far away - this is its only difference.

sell

The sales pattern, although complex, is very profitable. Any difficulties are not a problem for us!!!!!!

The sell pattern ended up rather productively.

7, 7, 23, 25, 16 points??

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from john on May 25, 2021, 5:59 PM

The sell pattern ended up rather productively.

7, 7, 23, 25, 16 points??

Hi John

The deal is very accurate, both at the opening and at the close.

HI

Today is a sell pattern. Are there any errors in it?

Quote from timo on May 26, 2021, 10:31 AM

HI

Hi dear. the pattern is correct and without errors. Now the second cycle of this pattern continues.

Quote from li.michaelli on May 26, 2021, 11:17 AM

HI

Hi dear. the pattern is correct and without errors. Now the second cycle of this pattern continues.

30 points of movement, that's cool!!!!!!!!

Quote from aldin bodfay on May 26, 2021, 12:31 PM
Quote from li.michaelli on May 26, 2021, 11:17 AM

HI

30 points of movement, that's cool!!!!!!!!

The seller strengthened the downward movements even more, now all the downward movements are 50 points?

HI

This is a beautiful pattern that can be seen from the results of the trading day.?

Quote from abraham lewi on May 26, 2021, 3:45 PM

HI

This is a beautiful pattern that can be seen from the results of the trading day.?

My best deal has 41 p., the same "sell pattern"

Hello.We will trade tomorrow, today I recommend taking a break, or trading 100% patterns, if someone is very jaundiced.

Quote from williamsblake86 on May 27, 2021, 9:17 AM

Hello.We will trade tomorrow, today I recommend taking a break, or trading 100% patterns, if someone is very jaundiced.

rest now?

Quote from michael on May 27, 2021, 11:56 AM

rest now?

a hardworking trader will always find a good pattern) )

rest now?

hi

I appreciate your advice and I follow it unconditionally??

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on May 27, 2021, 2:31 PM

rest now?

hi

I appreciate your advice and I follow it unconditionally??

He knew there would be lateral movement all day!!

Hello!

Buy??

Quote from david2 on May 28, 2021, 10:20 AM

Hello!

Buy??

Hi,It's late, 2 buy cycles have already been completed

Quote from matthias on May 28, 2021, 11:16 AM

Hello!

Buy??

there it is difficult to see the fixation, so it is easy to make a mistake

Quote from christopher smith on May 28, 2021, 12:03 PM
Quote from matthias on May 28, 2021, 11:16 AM

Hello!

Buy??

there it is difficult to see the fixation, so it is easy to make a mistake

Hello Dear.The shadow of the candle is approximately = the body of the candle, this can be considered a fixation.

today I am thoroughly prepared for trading! I wish everyone a profitable trade??

Quote from timo on May 31, 2021, 8:51 AM

today I am thoroughly prepared for trading! I wish everyone a profitable trade??

Hello Timo.I was ready at the Asian session, so far there are no deals, at least I have not..

Quote from francisco j on May 31, 2021, 9:13 AM
Quote from timo on May 31, 2021, 8:51 AM

Hello Timo.I was ready at the Asian session, so far there are no deals, at least I have not..

Usually the big guys start working in the European session, by this time we should be ready.

Hello everyone, please write what the zones will be?

Quote from li.michaelli on May 31, 2021, 10:03 AM

Hello everyone, please write what the zones will be?

✌️The price is now in the middle

For those who do not understand, the middle of the price is the state of the price when it is between zones or even further.

Hello!

If the fixation is not confirmed on the H1 timeframe, can we watch the M30 to clarify this?

Quote from john on June 1, 2021, 9:41 AM

Hello!

If the fixation is not confirmed on the H1 timeframe, can we watch the M30 to clarify this?

Hello John.A very short answer to your question:

if the fixation on h1 is not of the opposite color, in this case, at least, there should be a shadow on the candle, this is a reason to look at m30

Quote from michael on June 1, 2021, 10:04 AM

Hello!

if the fixation on h1 is not of the opposite color, in this case, at least, there should be a shadow on the candle, this is a reason to look at m30

Ok.If there is no shadow on h1, we cannot look at m30?

Quote from john on June 1, 2021, 10:32 AM
Quote from michael on June 1, 2021, 10:04 AM

Hello!

Ok.If there is no shadow on h1, we cannot look at m30?

HI. It is better to watch fixation only on H1, M30 gives more errors in the analysis.

Guys, second cycle down?
Right?

Quote from diego_jo@yahoo.com on June 1, 2021, 11:01 AM

Guys, second cycle down?
Right?

Yes?

Quote from andre34rego on June 1, 2021, 1:12 PM

Guys, second cycle down?
Right?

Yes?

then the price cycle took place upward, because 2 downward cycles completed the downward movement

Quote from diego_jo@yahoo.com on June 1, 2021, 2:50 PM

Guys, second cycle down?
Right?

Yes?

then the price cycle took place upward, because 2 downward cycles completed the downward movement

Hi. In this situation, there is a small nuance that concerns the shadow of the candlestick on h1

Quote from nathan777 on June 1, 2021, 3:30 PM
Quote from diego_jo@yahoo.com on June 1, 2021, 2:50 PM

Guys, second cycle down?
Right?

Yes?

Hi. In this situation, there is a small nuance that concerns the shadow of the candlestick on h1

Hello! I think that because of this nuance, few traders bought on the buy pattern, but if they are there, then everything is fine, it was profitable!

Trading is your lifestyle.

You can buy different currencies and make a profit when the exchange rate between currencies changes – this is Forex trading. You do not need many currency pairs, choose 1-2 currency pairs. Trading Forex online has many advantages: you can make transactions from your home, office, coffee shop, or any other place with an Internet connection. Forex never sleeps. It works around the clock on weekdays and can fit your pace of life. You don’t need a lot of money to start trading, but you need a lot of money to gain knowledge. For those traders who have a lot of time, they can study the physics of the market on their own, 5-7 years may be enough for this, but not always. Forex trading likely won’t make you rich overnight, but it can provide you with a steady income along with your regular job. But it is better that trade becomes your main business in order to make big money for yourself and your family. Of course, you will have to put in some effort for this, but this is exactly what KingEURUSD is for – helping you master trading to the extent that suits your personal lifestyle, and helping you find your way in the Forex market.

You can also subscribe to my trader channel Youtube for more information on trading here