Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

KING EURUSD - trading without indicators

Strong Buyer on the second cycle at the moment!!1

Quote from bäcker albert on March 10, 2021, 1:34 PM

Today's cycles are so perfect that they can be used as an example)-)

Quote from nathan777 on March 10, 2021, 4:26 PM
Quote from bäcker albert on March 10, 2021, 1:34 PM

Today's cycles are so perfect that they can be used as an example)-)

Hi,It is obvious that behind the cycles there was a large player who had no difficulty in making 2 cycles.

The upward moves are done, the big player made a lot of money, and I made about 2k??

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDH1.png
Quote from abraham lewi on March 10, 2021, 7:17 PM

The upward moves are done, the big player made a lot of money, and I made about 2k??

Hi Abraham,how are you?

Are these all your trades in 2 days?

Your whole life in 2 days is displayed in this picture, mine by the way is also--- hahahh

Quote from andre34rego on March 10, 2021, 7:54 PM

Your whole life in 2 days is displayed in this picture, mine by the way is also--- hahahh

HI! For the last 3 years, my chart has not changed, every day I start by looking at the currency chart and trading if I see good patterns. I do not think that a professional trader does something else))))

Quote from michael on March 10, 2021, 7:25 PM

Hi Abraham,how are you?

Hi, I'm fine, thanks!All deals in 2 days, I have nothing to hide, I have been demonstrating them over the past two days.

Quote from abraham lewi on March 10, 2021, 8:18 PM
Quote from michael on March 10, 2021, 7:25 PM

Hi Abraham,how are you?

Hi, I'm fine, thanks!All deals in 2 days, I have nothing to hide, I have been demonstrating them over the past two days.

yes I am watching

Everyone can see what the buyer is doing now ??? !!! This is incredible movement!!!!!!!I bought it at the last minute !! !!

Quote from len on March 11, 2021, 8:52 AM

Everyone can see what the buyer is doing now ??? !!! This is incredible movement!!!!!!!I bought it at the last minute !! !!

Hi, You're in luck bro! I was sleeping when the buy pattern appeared, it was 2 hours ago. now I have 4 in the morning

Quote from john on March 11, 2021, 9:18 AM

Hi, You're in luck bro! I was sleeping when the buy pattern appeared, it was 2 hours ago. now I have 4 in the morning

For the sake of such a pattern, you should wake up and be ready as early as possible.

Quote from len on March 11, 2021, 9:56 AM

For the sake of such a pattern, you should wake up and be ready as early as possible.

How could he know that the pattern would be good enough to wake up at night?

Quote from matthias on March 11, 2021, 10:03 AM
Quote from len on March 11, 2021, 9:56 AM

How could he know that the pattern would be good enough to wake up at night?

Hello.I advise you to set an alert near the nearest zones, after touching the zone you will receive a notification.Then you can check the quality of the pattern. Personally, I sleep at night and I don't care what happens there on the currency chart ?

Hello. Only 1 pattern?

Quote from david2 on March 11, 2021, 2:00 PM

Hello. Only 1 pattern?

Only one, with a result of about 60 points. Why do you need more? Even half gives a good profit..

Hello,

today is a cunning player, we are resting guys!

Quote from michael on March 12, 2021, 11:37 AM

Hello,

hello Michael,In such situations, my trade volume decreases several times, to a comfortable figure.

Quote from michael on March 12, 2021, 11:37 AM

Hello,

We can rest for 3 days, this is not a problem)?

Hello guys! I wish everyone to make big money easily today !!

Quote from diego_jo@yahoo.com on March 15, 2021, 8:35 AM

Hi thanks.

BUY !

BUY Pattern,m1

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from diego_jo@yahoo.com on March 15, 2021, 8:35 AM

Mutually bro?

Quote from michael on March 15, 2021, 8:53 AM

BUY Pattern,m1

Hello

Can we assume there will be an additional deal? I think the price is very close to this situation.

Quote from xuin li on March 15, 2021, 9:50 AM
Quote from michael on March 15, 2021, 8:53 AM

BUY Pattern,m1

Hello

Can we assume there will be an additional deal? I think the price is very close to this situation.

The deals are closed. Provocation.

= 0

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from michael on March 15, 2021, 10:09 AM

= 0

You were right, at this level, provocative movements continue for a very long time!

Quote from christopher smith on March 15, 2021, 12:36 PM

= 0

You were right, at this level, provocative movements continue for a very long time!

I am 100% right, the buyer is making deceiving moves, my money is safe....

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from michael on March 15, 2021, 1:18 PM

= 0

Hello You did the most important thing, your conscience is clear))) Do you understand what I mean?

Quote from andre34rego on March 15, 2021, 1:24 PM
Quote from michael on March 15, 2021, 1:18 PM

= 0

Hello You did the most important thing, your conscience is clear))) Do you understand what I mean?

Yes, I understand. The one who publishes the deal must accompany it, if it is required to cancel it, and publish the result, whatever it was.I did everything according to the regulations?

Hello Michael, are you buying with the second pattern?

Quote from xuin li on March 15, 2021, 1:38 PM

I do not go after a weak buyer)

Quote from michael on March 15, 2021, 2:48 PM

The pattern has a safe zone; with a weak buyer, such a deal has the right to exist

Quote from xuin li on March 15, 2021, 3:10 PM

The pattern has a safe zone; with a weak buyer, such a deal has the right to exist

Yes, if it's a small deal or a series of small deals

Quote from michael on March 15, 2021, 3:12 PM

Do you have a deal now or not?

Quote from david2 on March 15, 2021, 3:22 PM
Quote from michael on March 15, 2021, 3:12 PM

Do you have a deal now or not?

Not now.

= 0

Excellent understanding of the market !. A professional trader controls such situations and comes out as a winner. Here the zero result is a victory!??

Quote from williamsblake86 on March 15, 2021, 6:58 PM

= 0

Excellent understanding of the market !. A professional trader controls such situations and comes out as a winner. Here the zero result is a victory!??

beating the market and keeping your account is a double win)lol)

Hello, is there a new downward movement now?

Quote from timo on March 16, 2021, 8:15 AM

Hello, is there a new downward movement now?

hello Timo, Where have you been?

After 40 minutes, the first downward cycle will be completed

Trading is your lifestyle.

You can buy different currencies and make a profit when the exchange rate between currencies changes – this is Forex trading. You do not need many currency pairs, choose 1-2 currency pairs. Trading Forex online has many advantages: you can make transactions from your home, office, coffee shop, or any other place with an Internet connection. Forex never sleeps. It works around the clock on weekdays and can fit your pace of life. You don’t need a lot of money to start trading, but you need a lot of money to gain knowledge. For those traders who have a lot of time, they can study the physics of the market on their own, 5-7 years may be enough for this, but not always. Forex trading likely won’t make you rich overnight, but it can provide you with a steady income along with your regular job. But it is better that trade becomes your main business in order to make big money for yourself and your family. Of course, you will have to put in some effort for this, but this is exactly what KingEURUSD is for – helping you master trading to the extent that suits your personal lifestyle, and helping you find your way in the Forex market.

You can also subscribe to my trader channel Youtube for more information on trading here