Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

KING EURUSD - trading without indicators

Quote from francisco j on March 2, 2021, 8:14 PM

My profit is in the following order: +15+16+50+70+88points)

The buy pattern has been fully implemented. Keep it up bro!!!!!!!!!

Hello, how are you doing today?

Quote from abraham lewi on March 3, 2021, 10:44 AM

hello Abraham✌ I'm good. My question is, is the price now in the middle of trading cycles?

Hi, today I haven't earned anything yet) True, yesterday I earned more than in the whole last week)

Quote from thom.schneider1978 on March 3, 2021, 10:58 AM

hello Abraham✌ I'm good. My question is, is the price now in the middle of trading cycles?

The price is in the "uncertainty" zone, this is the middle of the cycles.

Now there is a strong buyer! I think everyone knows what to do???

Quote from thom.schneider1978 on March 3, 2021, 10:58 AM

Hello Thom,

at that time yes, in the middle of cycles and between zones

Quote from isaac56i on March 3, 2021, 4:09 PM

Now there is a strong buyer! I think everyone knows what to do???

The buy pattern has a distance mismatch on the left side. In principle acceptable)loL

most likely not a trading day today? Am I reasoning correctly

Quote from john on March 4, 2021, 10:01 AM

most likely not a trading day today? Am I reasoning correctly

Hi

Most likely not a trading day from my point of view....I could be wrong.

Hello! Is the seller now in the second cycle?

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on March 4, 2021, 1:49 PM

Cycle is very weak and without seller enthusiasm.

Quote from bäcker albert on March 4, 2021, 2:25 PM

The seller made 2 cycles and allowed the buyer to start his upward movement, today everything happens very technically and according to the rules

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on March 4, 2021, 4:42 PM
Quote from bäcker albert on March 4, 2021, 2:25 PM

The seller made 2 cycles and allowed the buyer to start his upward movement, today everything happens very technically and according to the rules

minimum movement for the buyer 20p

A recommendation from me not to trade today, nonfarm in a few hours, the price is awaiting news.

Quote from aldin bodfay on March 5, 2021, 9:34 AM

A recommendation from me not to trade today, nonfarm in a few hours, the price is awaiting news.

Hi. I will watch the price after the news, I think it will be safe. Do you agree?

Quote from matthias on March 5, 2021, 9:41 AM
Quote from aldin bodfay on March 5, 2021, 9:34 AM

Hi. I will watch the price after the news, I think it will be safe. Do you agree?

Absolutely.

Heloo

Is the buying pattern correct right after the news? Has anyone used it?

Quote from nathan777 on March 5, 2021, 3:01 PM

Heloo

Is the buying pattern correct right after the news? Has anyone used it?

It’s true. But this is a model most likely by inertia, not a tactical one.

Hello

Buy?

Quote from thom.schneider1978 on March 8, 2021, 11:29 AM

Hello

Buy?

Hello,

there are doubts about the zone

Quote from bäcker albert on March 8, 2021, 11:42 AM

Hello

Buy?

Hello,

The zone is very old and therefore not reliable enough..

Quote from francisco j on March 8, 2021, 11:48 AM
Quote from bäcker albert on March 8, 2021, 11:42 AM

Hello

Buy?

Hello,

The zone is very old and therefore not reliable enough..

Ok. I will not buy now!

HI!! The buyer is looking for the best price. It's hard for him to accept the price from the old zone!

Quote from aldin bodfay on March 8, 2021, 11:58 AM

HI!! The buyer is looking for the best price. It's hard for him to accept the price from the old zone!

Hi Aldin. If the price is not yet favorable for the buyer, can we be on the side of the seller or is it too late?

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on March 8, 2021, 12:43 PM
Quote from aldin bodfay on March 8, 2021, 11:58 AM

Hi Aldin. If the price is not yet favorable for the buyer, can we be on the side of the seller or is it too late?

HI CHAN.No, we cannot be on the side of the seller because the risk is high and it is more profitable and safer to wait for a profitable price for the buyer.

the buyer took a good price and got off to a good start?

Quote from michael on March 8, 2021, 3:03 PM

the buyer took a good price and got off to a good start?

Very weak player reaction. Whoever bought should get either a small profit or a safe. The buyer is weak, the zone, as mentioned above, is old.

hello

Second upward cycle at the beginning of the European session. Is this the upward movement we expected yesterday? A reaction from the old zone?

Quote from bäcker albert on March 9, 2021, 9:19 AM

hello

Second upward cycle at the beginning of the European session. Is this the upward movement we expected yesterday? A reaction from the old zone?

Yes, it is definitely a price reaction from the old zone. The zone is so old that we cannot see it and accurately indicate the price of this zone. According to the rules, in this situation, we act according to the principle of the second cycle, that is, the transaction is not according to the buy pattern, but at the beginning of the second buy cycle.

H1

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDH1.png
Quote from abraham lewi on March 9, 2021, 9:40 AM

hello

Yes, it is definitely a price reaction from the old zone. The zone is so old that we cannot see it and accurately indicate the price of this zone. According to the rules, in this situation, we act according to the principle of the second cycle, that is, the transaction is not according to the buy pattern, but at the beginning of the second buy cycle.

H1

HI Is a stop loss of about 20 p acceptable here? I know the average SL is 7-10 points

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on March 9, 2021, 9:43 AM

hello

H1

HI Is a stop loss of about 20 p acceptable here? I know the average SL is 7-10 points

Hello dear! You need to pay more attention to the risk per 1 trade and the total risk for 1 day, the risk in points is secondary.

OK?

Quote from isaac56i on March 9, 2021, 10:33 AM
Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on March 9, 2021, 9:43 AM

hello

H1

Hello dear! You need to pay more attention to the risk per 1 trade and the total risk for 1 day, the risk in points is secondary.

OK?

In total, all my transactions do not exceed the total risk for 1 day, I follow this very accurately.?

Now sellers can make money.
Second additional selling pattern. The first pattern of selling is unprofitable

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDH1.png
Quote from abraham lewi on March 9, 2021, 1:24 PM

Now sellers can make money.
Second additional selling pattern. The first pattern of selling is unprofitable

Continuation of the buy cycle, a losing and profitable selling pattern. This is a short history of today's trading, well illustrated in this picture. Excellent bro!

????

hello

HELLO. The European session gives rise to the movement of most trading cycles. At this time you need to be ready to open your deals....

The sales that were opened yesterday brought me income of 13 and 33 points.? ?Support of transactions h1

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDH1.png
Quote from abraham lewi on March 10, 2021, 7:37 AM

The sales that were opened yesterday brought me income of 13 and 33 points.? ?Support of transactions h1

Unbeatable trading system !!!It was very accurate bro!?

Quote from christopher smith on March 10, 2021, 8:55 AM

hi,to be successful, a trading system must be very accurate. If we have an exact deal, then we also estimate the risk very accurately. Here my risk is 8-9 points

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDH1.png
Quote from abraham lewi on March 10, 2021, 9:12 AM
Quote from christopher smith on March 10, 2021, 8:55 AM

hi,to be successful, a trading system must be very accurate. If we have an exact deal, then we also estimate the risk very accurately. Here my risk is 8-9 points

With such a risk, the trader has freedom of action in his decisions.

Trading is your lifestyle.

You can buy different currencies and make a profit when the exchange rate between currencies changes – this is Forex trading. You do not need many currency pairs, choose 1-2 currency pairs. Trading Forex online has many advantages: you can make transactions from your home, office, coffee shop, or any other place with an Internet connection. Forex never sleeps. It works around the clock on weekdays and can fit your pace of life. You don’t need a lot of money to start trading, but you need a lot of money to gain knowledge. For those traders who have a lot of time, they can study the physics of the market on their own, 5-7 years may be enough for this, but not always. Forex trading likely won’t make you rich overnight, but it can provide you with a steady income along with your regular job. But it is better that trade becomes your main business in order to make big money for yourself and your family. Of course, you will have to put in some effort for this, but this is exactly what KingEURUSD is for – helping you master trading to the extent that suits your personal lifestyle, and helping you find your way in the Forex market.

You can also subscribe to my trader channel Youtube for more information on trading here