Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

KING EURUSD - trading without indicators

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on January 11, 2021, 10:07 AM
Quote from aldin bodfay on January 11, 2021, 10:05 AM
Quote from laret541 on January 11, 2021, 9:53 AM

hello

Did the seller start a downward movement without us?)

HELLO. No, I "sell", everything is fine!

why is there no price touch in the 1/22012 zone?

Zone at the end of cycle 2. Inaccurate area due to weekend. The line is used conventionally, the main is the cycles and the pattern

H1

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDH1.png
Quote from aldin bodfay on January 11, 2021, 10:37 AM

hello

Zone at the end of cycle 2. Inaccurate area due to weekend. The line is used conventionally, the main is the cycles and the pattern

H1

Second rectangle from left = first cycle touches = wrong pattern = skip trade? Ok?

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on January 11, 2021, 11:16 AM

hello

H1

Second rectangle from left = first cycle touches = wrong pattern = skip trade? Ok?

Trading in the first cycle is unsafe.....

today a wonderful drop in price, 2 cycles 50 p.!

Quote from michael on January 11, 2021, 3:44 PM

today a wonderful drop in price, 2 cycles 50 p.!

Hi.The cycles are very nice and smooth, without inaccuracies???

hello

H1

Hi,What profit have you made on these down cycles???

Quote from matthias on January 11, 2021, 11:40 PM

hello

H1

Hi,What profit have you made on these down cycles???

Hi! Sell pattern $1670, buy pattern $0, there were some difficulties with the buy pattern because the zone is located at a long distance.

If the price movement starts with 3 patterns, we can use 3 patterns if the previous pattern is break-even.This is what concerns yesterday's buy pattern from a low quality zone.Usually the price movement starts from 1 or 2 patterns, if the zone is normal.

Quote from christopher smith on January 12, 2021, 8:08 AM

If the price movement starts with 3 patterns, we can use 3 patterns if the previous pattern is break-even.This is what concerns yesterday's buy pattern from a low quality zone.Usually the price movement starts from 1 or 2 patterns, if the zone is normal.

3 consecutive patterns, trading is psychologically difficult, there is an irresistible desire to go to the side of the opposite player

Quote from len on January 12, 2021, 10:04 AM
Quote from christopher smith on January 12, 2021, 8:08 AM

3 consecutive patterns, trading is psychologically difficult, there is an irresistible desire to go to the side of the opposite player

HELlo.All trading is based on psychology, manipulation and provocation. We look at the market not from a subjective point of view, but from the side of rules and statistics. Statistics through precision. Everything is connected.?

Today some kind of settlement agreement has been reached between the buyer and the seller -)

Quote from nathan777 on January 12, 2021, 1:53 PM

Today some kind of settlement agreement has been reached between the buyer and the seller -)

HI

There are no interested parties in the current price, so there is no active action. Now the buyer seems to have started some action//?

Quote from isaac56i on January 12, 2021, 6:15 PM
Quote from nathan777 on January 12, 2021, 1:53 PM

HI

There are no interested parties in the current price, so there is no active action. Now the buyer seems to have started some action//?

The upward movement is not for us, we are already resting!

The sellers are awake! Go guys!?

Quote from michael on January 13, 2021, 9:04 AM

Hi Michael,second cycle down?

Quote from john on January 13, 2021, 10:03 AM

VERY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The downward movement according to the scenario is perfect !! 2 cycles of 30 points

my prifit 11, 22, 29, 41 and 47 points??

When sellers wake up, we need to wait for very good profits,we got an amazing downward price movement)

Quote from thom.schneider1978 on January 13, 2021, 12:14 PM

When sellers wake up, we need to wait for very good profits,we got an amazing downward price movement)

Hi,What is surprising here? This is a normal price movement since the beginning of the European session.You probably haven't traded for a long time.

Quote from john on January 13, 2021, 10:03 AM

Hello dear. The second downward cycle reached the goal very easily??? !! I love to be in the market when there is a strong player, 1 fixation candle speaks of a strong seller.

Hi bro! The seller you talked about at the beginning of the day did his job perfectly!!

2 cycles down, h1 !

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDH1.png
Quote from michael on January 13, 2021, 12:40 PM

Hi,What is surprising here? This is a normal price movement since the beginning of the European session.You probably haven't traded for a long time.

I now have a very tight personal schedule and trade no more than 3 times a week

Quote from thom.schneider1978 on January 13, 2021, 3:41 PM
Quote from michael on January 13, 2021, 12:40 PM

I now have a very tight personal schedule and trade no more than 3 times a week

I trade every day, I don't miss a single pattern!

hello everyone, are we trading today?

Quote from john on January 14, 2021, 11:50 AM

hello everyone, are we trading today?

Hello, tomorrow we trade, today we rest

Downward movement by the rules?

Quote from len on January 14, 2021, 1:28 PM

HI The downward movement of the price is absolutely according to the rules. The second cycle is higher up from the first by 0.4 points, after which the price moves down from the strong zone. It is very difficult to see a difference of 0.4 points in the trading process.This is the reason I missed this movement.

Quote from michael on January 14, 2021, 3:41 PM

HI The downward movement of the price is absolutely according to the rules. The second cycle is higher up from the first by 0.4 points, after which the price moves down from the strong zone. It is very difficult to see a difference of 0.4 points in the trading process.This is the reason I missed this movement.

is the trading day announced because of this?

Quote from diego_jo@yahoo.com on January 14, 2021, 4:17 PM

is the trading day announced because of this?

"Not a trading day" because of that you wanted to say). The original reason. So that the trader does not waste his time.

Hello,

reverse movement of the second cycle 99.9%. I also did not trade because I did not take this cycle seriously. the paradox is that the sales zone reacted perfectly and the downward movement turned out to be excellent and everything was according to the rules))))

Quote from matthias on January 14, 2021, 5:21 PM

Hello,

reverse movement of the second cycle 99.9%. I also did not trade because I did not take this cycle seriously. the paradox is that the sales zone reacted perfectly and the downward movement turned out to be excellent and everything was according to the rules))))

the beginning of the second cycle can have any reverse movement, but not lower than the first cycle,as in our case

Hi, have our traders bought recently?

Quote from diego_jo@yahoo.com on January 15, 2021, 10:41 AM

HI! The buying pattern is not by the rules, I think everyone missed it.

Distance doesn't match...

Quote from li.michaelli on January 15, 2021, 10:54 AM

The right side of the pattern?

Quote from diego_jo@yahoo.com on January 15, 2021, 11:05 AM

Hello

Yes, there are inconsistencies on the right side. Nevertheless, the price moved up 18 p. after the pattern. Such patterns for short-term trades, if a trader really wants to trade. Most skip such trades.

Quote from abraham lewi on January 15, 2021, 12:00 PM
Quote from diego_jo@yahoo.com on January 15, 2021, 11:05 AM

Hello

Yes, there are inconsistencies on the right side. Nevertheless, the price moved up 18 p. after the pattern. Such patterns for short-term trades, if a trader really wants to trade. Most skip such trades.

OK!

Hello everyone, are you all ready to go? Downward Cycle Continuations?

Quote from li.michaelli on January 18, 2021, 9:52 AM

Hello!Yes!

Quote from laret541 on January 18, 2021, 10:40 AM

Hello!Yes!

The seller is weak, but he is trying to do something?

Quote from francisco j on January 18, 2021, 12:06 PM
Quote from laret541 on January 18, 2021, 10:40 AM

Hello!Yes!

The seller is weak, but he is trying to do something?

He tries very hard, the price moves down???

Trading is your lifestyle.

You can buy different currencies and make a profit when the exchange rate between currencies changes – this is Forex trading. You do not need many currency pairs, choose 1-2 currency pairs. Trading Forex online has many advantages: you can make transactions from your home, office, coffee shop, or any other place with an Internet connection. Forex never sleeps. It works around the clock on weekdays and can fit your pace of life. You don’t need a lot of money to start trading, but you need a lot of money to gain knowledge. For those traders who have a lot of time, they can study the physics of the market on their own, 5-7 years may be enough for this, but not always. Forex trading likely won’t make you rich overnight, but it can provide you with a steady income along with your regular job. But it is better that trade becomes your main business in order to make big money for yourself and your family. Of course, you will have to put in some effort for this, but this is exactly what KingEURUSD is for – helping you master trading to the extent that suits your personal lifestyle, and helping you find your way in the Forex market.

You can also subscribe to my trader channel Youtube for more information on trading here