Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

KING EURUSD - trading without indicators

Quote from li.michaelli on December 30, 2020, 10:40 AM

I have a buy pattern in action right now!!!There will still be many patterns before the new year✌️

This is most likely the last day of trading. We will trade at full speed on January 4. Today is a good buying pattern!! You don't need a lot of patterns, 1-2 high quality is enough. 1 was realized today.

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDH1.png
Quote from francisco j on December 30, 2020, 12:32 PM
Quote from li.michaelli on December 30, 2020, 10:40 AM

I have a buy pattern in action right now!!!There will still be many patterns before the new year✌️

This is most likely the last day of trading. We will trade at full speed on January 4. Today is a good buying pattern!! You don't need a lot of patterns, 1-2 high quality is enough. 1 was realized today.

The buyer is now pushing the price up, this is very good for cycles!???

Profit received, terminal can be turned off!!!

Quote from isaac56i on December 30, 2020, 2:48 PM

Yes!+1,17K?

Time H1

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDH1.png
Quote from francisco j on December 30, 2020, 2:53 PM

Yes!+1,17K?

Time H1

Great final pattern. New Year's pattern)))))

Quote from michael on December 30, 2020, 5:04 PM
Quote from francisco j on December 30, 2020, 2:53 PM

Yes!+1,17K?

Time H1

Great final pattern. New Year's pattern)))))

This year was very profitable as was the last pattern.Rest starts tomorrow? trade only on january 4?

Hi guys! Trading this year is completed, everyone can take stock of their trading results and look a little into the future. Now is a good prospect to make money on trading safely and consistently! Guys, I'm waiting for you in 2021!

???

Quote from john on December 30, 2020, 9:12 PM

Hi guys! Trading this year is completed, everyone can take stock of their trading results and look a little into the future. Now is a good prospect to make money on trading safely and consistently! Guys, I'm waiting for you in 2021!

???

Of course dear, 2021 is a time for big money. I am more than convinced that I will be right)LOL

Hello everyone, can a potential seller today be regarded as a strong market participant?

Quote from isaac56i on January 4, 2021, 8:51 AM

Hello everyone, can a potential seller today be regarded as a strong market participant?

Hello Isaac

The purchase goes to the last zone, it will be in about 10 points, there we will look at his behavior, not earlier, then draw a conclusion about the seller..

Quote from aldin bodfay on January 4, 2021, 9:23 AM

Hello Isaac

The purchase goes to the last zone, it will be in about 10 points, there we will look at his behavior, not earlier, then draw a conclusion about the seller..

Hello Aldin! to meet the price at the last peak?Do you mean that?

?Big profits for everyone in the new year !!!)

Quote from li.michaelli on January 4, 2021, 9:47 AM

Hi, thanks bro. how are you?

Quote from bäcker albert on January 4, 2021, 9:52 AM
Quote from li.michaelli on January 4, 2021, 9:47 AM

Hi, thanks bro. how are you?

I'm still resting?. Can't turn my brain on?

SELL m1

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png

cancellation of sales, I'll still wait for a strong seller!

Cancellation and waiting

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from aldin bodfay on January 4, 2021, 10:57 AM

Cancellation and waiting

HI,

correct decision. To be more confident in the seller, you need to wait a little

Cancellation and waiting

??

Quote from christopher smith on January 4, 2021, 11:00 AM

Cancellation and waiting

HI,

correct decision. To be more confident in the seller, you need to wait a little

The past price movement directly affects the current movement, it is not easy to stop and reverse it.....

Cancellation and waiting

Hello,how about a second try to sell?

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on January 4, 2021, 12:03 PM

Cancellation and waiting

Hello,how about a second try to sell?

Hello.Not now

A very difficult day, we managed to get profit with great difficulty. The seller gained strength.

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from aldin bodfay on January 4, 2021, 3:15 PM

A very difficult day, we managed to get profit with great difficulty. The seller gained strength.

Hi. After the safe, the trade can continue in the same direction. Yes, trading today is difficult, but within the framework of the rules.

Quote from aldin bodfay on January 4, 2021, 9:23 AM

Hello Isaac

the zone reacted well to the seller?

It was a very hot trade, but the result was a profit !! The price falls, the seller is in power!????

If the system showed that the price will go down, this will surely happen, if not from the first pattern, so from the second, for 2 years of trading I am constantly convinced of this.

Quote from abraham lewi on January 4, 2021, 4:54 PM

If the system showed that the price will go down, this will surely happen, if not from the first pattern, so from the second, for 2 years of trading I am constantly convinced of this.

?

?

my total profit is 32 points

Quote from thom.schneider1978 on January 4, 2021, 6:26 PM

loss + profit?

Quote from nathan777 on January 4, 2021, 6:27 PM
Quote from thom.schneider1978 on January 4, 2021, 6:26 PM

loss + profit?

Of course, the result of absolutely all transactions.

I can also summarize today. Incredible day! I am very tired!

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from aldin bodfay on January 4, 2021, 8:10 PM

Hi! It is not easy to be a trader, extreme emotional stress with a large deals volume, there is no room for error.

The first trading day this year can be considered open and profitable!?

The seller spent a very long time preparing this for a price drop, ordinary traders left robbed, depressed and disappointed, but the professionals stayed and made money )?

You completely conquered the seller and took all the profits! At the bottom, the price turned up       ?

Quote from laret541 on January 5, 2021, 9:39 AM

You completely conquered the seller and took all the profits! At the bottom, the price turned up       ?

Because a strong buy area.

Hello

Now the buyer is in the final phase, but we are watching so far......

Quote from christopher smith on January 5, 2021, 11:37 AM

Hello

Now the buyer is in the final phase, but we are watching so far......

????

buyer's final)

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png

Trading is your lifestyle.

You can buy different currencies and make a profit when the exchange rate between currencies changes – this is Forex trading. You do not need many currency pairs, choose 1-2 currency pairs. Trading Forex online has many advantages: you can make transactions from your home, office, coffee shop, or any other place with an Internet connection. Forex never sleeps. It works around the clock on weekdays and can fit your pace of life. You don’t need a lot of money to start trading, but you need a lot of money to gain knowledge. For those traders who have a lot of time, they can study the physics of the market on their own, 5-7 years may be enough for this, but not always. Forex trading likely won’t make you rich overnight, but it can provide you with a steady income along with your regular job. But it is better that trade becomes your main business in order to make big money for yourself and your family. Of course, you will have to put in some effort for this, but this is exactly what KingEURUSD is for – helping you master trading to the extent that suits your personal lifestyle, and helping you find your way in the Forex market.

You can also subscribe to my trader channel Youtube for more information on trading here