thanks for sharing👌

Quote from david2 on December 15, 2020, 9:29 AM

Hello everyone! The second pattern to buy M1

a weak buyer who is not able to move the price the first time

Quote from aldin bodfay on December 15, 2020, 12:56 PM

HI! He did not have the strength to do a normal second cycle, as a result he is small and defective.🤔🤔

Quote from bäcker albert on December 15, 2020, 1:04 PM

HI! He did not have the strength to do a normal second cycle, as a result he is small and defective.🤔🤔

This is not the first time a buyer has attacked this strong zone. I calculated that about 8 times he tried to attack

Quote from john on December 15, 2020, 1:16 PM
Quote from bäcker albert on December 15, 2020, 1:04 PM

This is not the first time a buyer has attacked this strong zone. I calculated that about 8 times he tried to attack

Hello. If the zone is at the end of the first cycle, it means that part of the transactions must be closed in this zone, if there is no continuation of the second cycle, accordingly the remaining part of the transactions must be closed at breakeven.

I can close all deals in the first cycle if its length is, for example, 20 points?

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on December 15, 2020, 7:14 PM

I can close all deals in the first cycle if its length is, for example, 20 points?

No problem

Hello!✌ The zone that the buyer attacked, about 10 times, was successfully passed! What further predictions?

Before the new year, major players will close long-term deals, the price movement will most likely not be classic and not stable. I recommend trading the best patterns and small volume trades.

Quote from len on December 16, 2020, 10:17 AM

Hello!✌ The zone that the buyer attacked, about 10 times, was successfully passed! What further predictions?

Hi

We are not trading today. To trade, we need the price to drop slightly...

Quote from aldin bodfay on December 16, 2020, 10:33 AM

Before the new year, major players will close long-term deals, the price movement will most likely not be classic and not stable. I recommend trading the best patterns and small volume trades.

Long-term traders, funds, banks will sum up and record their transactions.

Before the start of the new year, you need to be very careful and not try to go beyond your risk.

Quote from michael on December 16, 2020, 11:55 AM

Hi

Apparently it will be so, the price is gradually decreasing

Quote from laret541 on December 16, 2020, 2:01 PM

Hi

Hello. The price is falling successfully, everything is going according to our plan !!😁😁

Quote from isaac56i on December 16, 2020, 4:51 PM

Hi

Hello. The price is falling successfully, everything is going according to our plan !!😁😁

I made 25 p. for a fall, a deal after the first cycle. "if the zone is far away we use cycles for a safe trade, the trade at the beginning of the first cycle is not used"

Quote from matthias on December 16, 2020, 5:53 PM
Quote from isaac56i on December 16, 2020, 4:51 PM

Hi

I made 25 p. for a fall, a deal after the first cycle. "if the zone is far away we use cycles for a safe trade, the trade at the beginning of the first cycle is not used"

😊👏

Hi Aldin! What does nonclassical and volatile price behavior mean?

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on December 17, 2020, 10:12 AM

Hi. I will give the answer) non-standard and non-classical movements are the result of factors that affect the players by the end of the year. It is not important for us to know these factors, it is important to see their actual result displayed on the price. For example, increased SL, large range of price movement within the day, uneven cycles, large impulses ...

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on December 17, 2020, 10:12 AM

Hello Bro✌✌ When 3 or more cycles occur, when zones are further away, when volatility is increased, then non-classical price movements occur. We need the basic structure to repeat itself, namely 2 cycles and the nearest zone, everything is quite simple. The far zone can be excluded, but watch only the cycles, but the risk will be greater, so the potential of the pattern should be higher than usual.

Hello

Has the price recovered for correct trading?

Quote from matthias on December 18, 2020, 11:21 AM

Hello

Hello. The deal is only possible with the safe rule. Trading is prohibited without a safe!

Hello

2 more weeks, minimum transaction volume + safe

Quote from williamsblake86 on December 18, 2020, 11:56 AM

Hello

I had 1 deal with a safe today, thanks to the safe there is no loss😁

Quote from john on December 18, 2020, 12:43 PM

Hello

there is a second sell pattern, it will make you money!!!!!😉😉😉

Quote from li.michaelli on December 18, 2020, 1:58 PM

Hello

This pattern will make a lot of money. The distance of the first cycle is about 30 points! Well, let's wait for the second down cycle!

Quote from len on December 18, 2020, 4:18 PM
Quote from li.michaelli on December 18, 2020, 1:58 PM

Hello

This pattern will make a lot of money. The distance of the first cycle is about 30 points! Well, let's wait for the second down cycle!

Hi You want a lot from the seller at this time, I'm sure this is the finish line. 1 cycle

the selling patterns discussed today

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from francisco j on December 18, 2020, 8:55 PM

HI! Did you expect a different scenario ....? For several days the buyer has been dominating, it is difficult for the seller to seize the initiative the first time, he is still weak for a confident price movement.

Quote from isaac56i on December 18, 2020, 10:07 PM
Quote from francisco j on December 18, 2020, 8:55 PM

HI! Did you expect a different scenario ....? For several days the buyer has been dominating, it is difficult for the seller to seize the initiative the first time, he is still weak for a confident price movement.

I'm ready for any scenario. This is a market and you can expect anything here

The seller does today what he had to do on Friday within the cycles.....

Quote from matthias on December 21, 2020, 7:44 AM

Hello

On Friday, the seller had no strength. Today the sell target is met to the first buy zone, now there is a strong upward movement  !

Quote from aldin bodfay on December 21, 2020, 8:41 AM

Hello

On Friday, the seller had no strength. Today the sell target is met to the first buy zone, now there is a strong upward movement  !

Hi Aldin😊 The gap gave an acceleration to the price, to the buy zone 1.21691

Quote from michael on December 21, 2020, 9:08 AM

Hello

the zone is located in front of the price, not behind the price, why should we consider it as a buy zone?

Zone 12/16

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on December 21, 2020, 9:12 AM
Quote from michael on December 21, 2020, 9:08 AM

Hello

the zone is located in front of the price, not behind the price, why should we consider it as a buy zone?

Zone 12/16

HI. At that moment, this is the closest zone. If the zone is located in front of the price and there is no price reaction, we can use the zone. If there is a price reaction, we move the zone to this reaction and use the price reaction as the zone. Do you understand?

Hello ALBERT. I understand purchases, they are correct. The last question, is the sales correct?

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on December 21, 2020, 10:32 AM

Hello ALBERT. I understand purchases, they are correct. The last question, is the sales correct?

Hello Chan!! The sell is very strong at 80 points, but unfortunately it does not follow the rules, as you know it is not enough for us to see a good sell pattern.

Quote from bäcker albert on December 21, 2020, 10:43 AM

Hello Chan!! The sell is very strong at 80 points, but unfortunately it does not follow the rules, as you know it is not enough for us to see a good sell pattern.

There have been repeated warnings that non-standard price movements are possible during the approaching Christmas and New Year period. The market is more tense. Guys, you need to relax at this time with families !!😊😊😊😊

Quote from isaac56i on December 21, 2020, 2:11 PM

There have been repeated warnings that non-standard price movements are possible during the approaching Christmas and New Year period. The market is more tense. Guys, you need to relax at this time with families !!😊😊😊😊

Hello. Now everyone is extremely careful! Nobody wants to spoil the statistics at the end of the year, this is important not only for small traders, but also for those who work or want to work with large investments.Any deal is a cautious and tactical step.

2020 is the best year of my career as a trader! Everyone is waiting for the holidays, no doubt) ))

Quote from david2 on December 21, 2020, 3:12 PM
Quote from isaac56i on December 21, 2020, 2:11 PM

Hello. Now everyone is extremely careful! Nobody wants to spoil the statistics at the end of the year, this is important not only for small traders, but also for those who work or want to work with large investments.Any deal is a cautious and tactical step.

2020 is the best year of my career as a trader! Everyone is waiting for the holidays, no doubt) ))

On investment: A dialogue with a professional trader should begin with a demonstration of his statistics, so you will see who is really in front of you 😉

Hello everyone, getting ready to buy?

Quote from matthias on December 22, 2020, 8:56 AM

Hello everyone, getting ready to buy?

The buyer is only setting the stage for himself

Trading is your lifestyle.

You can buy different currencies and make a profit when the exchange rate between currencies changes – this is Forex trading. You do not need many currency pairs, choose 1-2 currency pairs. Trading Forex online has many advantages: you can make transactions from your home, office, coffee shop, or any other place with an Internet connection. Forex never sleeps. It works around the clock on weekdays and can fit your pace of life. You don’t need a lot of money to start trading, but you need a lot of money to gain knowledge. For those traders who have a lot of time, they can study the physics of the market on their own, 5-7 years may be enough for this, but not always. Forex trading likely won’t make you rich overnight, but it can provide you with a steady income along with your regular job. But it is better that trade becomes your main business in order to make big money for yourself and your family. Of course, you will have to put in some effort for this, but this is exactly what KingEURUSD is for – helping you master trading to the extent that suits your personal lifestyle, and helping you find your way in the Forex market.

You can also subscribe to my trader channel Youtube for more information on trading here