Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

KING EURUSD - trading without indicators

Quote from williamsblake86 on November 26, 2020, 6:03 PM
Quote from li.michaelli on November 26, 2020, 1:01 PM

My trade is over, +$1,8K

you got 100% of the price movement like a real master of the market ? ) !

hi

I have a few more trades that complete my trade today

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDH1.png
Quote from li.michaelli on November 26, 2020, 7:02 PM
Quote from williamsblake86 on November 26, 2020, 6:03 PM
Quote from li.michaelli on November 26, 2020, 1:01 PM

My trade is over, +$1,8K

you got 100% of the price movement like a real master of the market ? ) !

hi

I have a few more trades that complete my trade today

Hello dear! I would be very surprised at what I saw if I didn't know how this algorithm works!

Hello. Sales continues now?

Quote from nathan777 on November 27, 2020, 10:53 AM

Hello. Sales continues now?

Hello,

The price has covered a small distance down

Downward movement made the safe, am I getting it right?

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on November 27, 2020, 1:48 PM

Hi,yes, safe, in the first cycle.

Quote from andre34rego on November 27, 2020, 1:55 PM
Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on November 27, 2020, 1:48 PM

Hi,yes, safe, in the first cycle.

The last candle on the second cycle destroyed the weak seller (if it can be called the second cycle)

Hello! I wish a lot of money for every trader! Where will we meet a strong player today?

Quote from len on November 30, 2020, 11:01 AM

Hello! I wish a lot of money for every trader! Where will we meet a strong player today?

Hello

The buyer still has the energy to move up, we look at the situation and wait for the obvious advantage..

Quote from abraham lewi on November 30, 2020, 11:23 AM

Hello

The buyer still has the energy to move up, we look at the situation and wait for the obvious advantage..

Does this mean that now we are not active?

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on November 30, 2020, 11:31 AM

Hello

HI. For purchases, this is not a favorable price, for sales there is no seller power, from this you must draw a conclusion)))

Quote from xuin li on November 30, 2020, 11:35 AM
Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on November 30, 2020, 11:31 AM

Hello

HI. For purchases, this is not a favorable price, for sales there is no seller power, from this you must draw a conclusion)))

Yes.Thank you.

SELLL NOW!!

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from li.michaelli on November 30, 2020, 1:05 PM

SELLL NOW!!

Hi. The sales area may not be accurate, take this into account!

Quote from diego_jo@yahoo.com on November 30, 2020, 1:20 PM
Quote from li.michaelli on November 30, 2020, 1:05 PM

SELLL NOW!!

Hi. The sales area may not be accurate, take this into account!

The rules say briefly and it is clear that a zone that is located far away may be inaccurate and in order to make a deal, the player's strength is needed not only on m1 but also on h1

weakness of the seller, the deal is canceled

safe 9 points

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from li.michaelli on November 30, 2020, 2:07 PM

safe 9 points

Is the safe justified?

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on November 30, 2020, 2:24 PM
Quote from li.michaelli on November 30, 2020, 2:07 PM

safe 9 points

Is the safe justified?

yes, the zone is inaccurate as mentioned above, sl=safe

Sell pattern № 2 )

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from li.michaelli on November 30, 2020, 3:58 PM

Sell pattern № 2 )

??According to the rules, we are entitled to the second pattern, I know that! Even a tough day makes good profits!

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on November 30, 2020, 4:02 PM

Sell pattern № 2 )

??According to the rules, we are entitled to the second pattern, I know that! Even a tough day makes good profits!

The first pattern cannot be considered unprofitable, since the safety rule, minimum profit is implemented, the second pattern gives the investor a strong downward movement and, accordingly, a lot of money. I am not afraid of a bad pattern, because I know that statistically, I am statistically very likely to get a profitable pattern. I don't know what panic and loss are, I know what statistics and profit are ?

Quote from david2 on November 30, 2020, 4:32 PM
Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on November 30, 2020, 4:02 PM

Sell pattern № 2 )

The first pattern cannot be considered unprofitable, since the safety rule, minimum profit is implemented, the second pattern gives the investor a strong downward movement and, accordingly, a lot of money. I am not afraid of a bad pattern, because I know that statistically, I am statistically very likely to get a profitable pattern. I don't know what panic and loss are, I know what statistics and profit are ?

Hi! In post 6334, Diego said that the zone might not be accurate, for those in the know, it might be a losing pattern or a safe. So everyone was warned.

The next pattern calmed the crowd of angry traders and made money for them) ) Lol

a productive pattern that left pessimists aside??$$$$$$

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from li.michaelli on November 30, 2020, 5:44 PM

Hi dear. The big player likes to provoke the crowd with fake moves as part of his game. There are certain zones, like today, in which the probability of provocation is high.

Quote from bäcker albert on November 30, 2020, 7:58 PM
Quote from li.michaelli on November 30, 2020, 5:44 PM

Hi dear. The big player likes to provoke the crowd with fake moves as part of his game. There are certain zones, like today, in which the probability of provocation is high.

?You are completely right!?

Professionals, what are the recommendations for today?

Quote from matthias on December 1, 2020, 9:49 AM

Sell zone  1\19800

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from michael on December 1, 2020, 10:16 AM

Sell zone  1\19800

"M1" pattern

Sell zone  1\19800

????

Quote from abraham lewi on December 1, 2020, 10:20 AM

Sell zone  1\19800

"M1" pattern

HI. Can I use a pattern on m5?

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on December 1, 2020, 10:34 AM

Sell zone  1\19800

"M1" pattern

Hello Chan? m1 most accurate deal and sl small

We got little down cycles today, right?

Quote from david2 on December 1, 2020, 2:15 PM

Hello. That's right, trading cycles down are very small, they almost touched my previously drawn 1.19569 green line !! in fact the line should be 1.19599, red line !! I looked again at the zone and set the line correctly, the pattern and purchases on it, respectively.

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from michael on December 1, 2020, 4:05 PM

Hello. That's right, trading cycles down are very small, they almost touched my previously drawn 1.19569 green line !! in fact the line should be 1.19599, red line !! I looked again at the zone and set the line correctly, the pattern and purchases on it, respectively.

A 3 points line error can be very expensive for a trader. Now I understand that the line in the zone should be as accurate as possible and if there is a pattern in the zone, the line should be carefully set again!!!

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on December 1, 2020, 10:34 AM

Sell zone  1\19800

"M1" pattern

m1 is more profitable, use m1 and there is no need to invent something. Everything has already been invented before you)

Classic 2 patterns in 1 day, looks simple, however it is very easy to miss them!

Quote from timo on December 1, 2020, 8:02 PM

Classic 2 patterns in 1 day, looks simple, however it is very easy to miss them!

Hi Bro! When the price touches your zone, you already need to be at the beginning of making decisions. The result of trading by patterns today, selling = 18p, buying about = 80p, if you get, for example, 50%, this is already a good profit, expecting 100%, this is stupid.100% happens but very rarely.

To be honest, I made about 30 points, this is 30% of the total movement, today's trading was difficult for me.

Strong seller now!

Quote from aldin bodfay on December 2, 2020, 8:59 AM

Strong seller now!

Hello

This is called the continuation of the price movement)

Trading is your lifestyle.

You can buy different currencies and make a profit when the exchange rate between currencies changes – this is Forex trading. You do not need many currency pairs, choose 1-2 currency pairs. Trading Forex online has many advantages: you can make transactions from your home, office, coffee shop, or any other place with an Internet connection. Forex never sleeps. It works around the clock on weekdays and can fit your pace of life. You don’t need a lot of money to start trading, but you need a lot of money to gain knowledge. For those traders who have a lot of time, they can study the physics of the market on their own, 5-7 years may be enough for this, but not always. Forex trading likely won’t make you rich overnight, but it can provide you with a steady income along with your regular job. But it is better that trade becomes your main business in order to make big money for yourself and your family. Of course, you will have to put in some effort for this, but this is exactly what KingEURUSD is for – helping you master trading to the extent that suits your personal lifestyle, and helping you find your way in the Forex market.

You can also subscribe to my trader channel Youtube for more information on trading here