Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

KING EURUSD - trading without indicators

Quote from abraham lewi on November 23, 2020, 11:17 AM
Quote from andre34rego on November 23, 2020, 11:06 AM

The global upward cycle?

Hi! Not a global, but an everyday upward cycle within one day. The global cycle must include more than one day!

Hi Abraham,are you selling today?

SELL for M1

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from david2 on November 23, 2020, 1:41 PM

SELL for M1

Congratulations my friend, you made a lot of money???? This is a profitable signal!????

SELL for M1

Great deal David! our accounts grow very well today  )

personally my account is increased by $4,1K ?

SELL for M1

Dear, I'm very glad that you shared your sell signal, I think that forum guests will thank you-)) now the profit is about 80 points

Quote from christopher smith on November 23, 2020, 1:04 PM
Quote from abraham lewi on November 23, 2020, 11:17 AM
Quote from andre34rego on November 23, 2020, 11:06 AM

The global upward cycle?

Hi! Not a global, but an everyday upward cycle within one day. The global cycle must include more than one day!

Hi Abraham,are you selling today?

Hi. My selling after the pattern was very profitable, while the risk is minimal, as usual. Risk 1:9 on the last trade

Quote from laret541 on November 23, 2020, 3:29 PM

SELL for M1

Dear, I'm very glad that you shared your sell signal, I think that forum guests will thank you-)) now the profit is about 80 points

I receive letters not grateful letters, but offers to act as a mantor))))) Today there was 1 letter??People do not yet know that I am an irresponsible person and cannot be a teacher?

Quote from david2 on November 23, 2020, 3:49 PM
Quote from laret541 on November 23, 2020, 3:29 PM

SELL for M1

I receive letters not grateful letters, but offers to act as a mantor))))) Today there was 1 letter??People do not yet know that I am an irresponsible person and cannot be a teacher?

LOLOL))))))))

SELL for M1

a transaction of the highest level of accuracy, it cannot be surpassed!!

Sellers took a lot of money, now it's time to rest and spend money!!The result of my deals +2000$

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from david2 on November 23, 2020, 4:58 PM

Sellers took a lot of money, now it's time to rest and spend money!!The result of my deals +2000$

We do not spend money, we invest it !!!!

SELL for M1

????

SELL for M1

A strong seller made a downward movement without hesitation, it is very pleasant and profitable to start together with a strong player, and not run after him and try to earn something by accident....

Hello

I noticed that sometimes we can get about 90-95% of the entire price movement, for example, yesterday David closed trades at the very bottom of the downward movement, while getting about 93-95%, I think this is an amazing result coefficient. Why do not we get such a high result in all cases?

Quote from chan 永遠的外匯 on November 24, 2020, 7:38 AM

Hello

I noticed that sometimes we can get about 90-95% of the entire price movement, for example, yesterday David closed trades at the very bottom of the downward movement, while getting about 93-95%, I think this is an amazing result coefficient. Why do not we get such a high result in all cases?

Hello Chan. Such a high result is achieved due to the unusual logic of the trading system. This can be 90-95% or less of 100% of the price movement, in most cases it is definitely less !! We are not a major player who changes the price, we are only on the side of this player, so we receive information later, and accordingly react later to the beginning and end of the price movement .

Is today the day of price movement compensation?

Quote from diego_jo@yahoo.com on November 24, 2020, 10:34 AM

Is today the day of price movement compensation?

HI!The price returns the yesterday's lost position, now we should not force the events.

Are there some reactions we could use today?

Quote from len on November 24, 2020, 4:06 PM

Pattern for selling: losing pattern -10, profitable +40, pattern for buying: profitable +30 and the price is still growing.
I measured the distance from the start of the price movement after the pattern

Quote from li.michaelli on November 24, 2020, 4:58 PM

Pattern for selling: losing pattern -10, profitable +40, pattern for buying: profitable +30 and the price is still growing.

Now the profit on the buy pattern has now exceeded the mark of more than 45 points?

Quote from len on November 24, 2020, 9:52 PM
Quote from li.michaelli on November 24, 2020, 4:58 PM

Now the profit on the buy pattern has now exceeded the mark of more than 45 points?

It was much more!

My trade, sell

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from francisco j on November 25, 2020, 10:29 AM

My trade, sell

Hi dear,I do not see the zones that you used or were you guided only by the pattern and cycles?

Quote from abraham lewi on November 25, 2020, 10:33 AM

My trade, sell

Hi dear,I do not see the zones that you used or were you guided only by the pattern and cycles?

HI, I did not find a suitable zone and I had to use patterns and cycles, I understand that this increases my risk

Quote from francisco j on November 25, 2020, 10:40 AM
Quote from abraham lewi on November 25, 2020, 10:33 AM

My trade, sell

HI, I did not find a suitable zone and I had to use patterns and cycles, I understand that this increases my risk

According to the rules, if there is no exact zone, then patterns and cycles can be used, we see an excellent sell pattern, sellers are strong and the price begins to fall  ?

My result

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from francisco j on November 25, 2020, 1:28 PM

My result

Hi, good reaction at the right time!!!! )

Quote from abraham lewi on November 25, 2020, 1:32 PM

My result

Hi, good reaction at the right time!!!! )

hi,

we were in the buy area 1-18815, I was a little late with the decision of the last deal

My result

Hi. good result! you do not have all the patterns marked, there is also pattern 1 to buy

Quote from isaac56i on November 25, 2020, 9:29 PM

My result

Hi. good result! you do not have all the patterns marked, there is also pattern 1 to buy

Now all the patterns are here

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png

Sell H1?

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDH1.png
Quote from li.michaelli on November 26, 2020, 9:26 AM

Sell H1?

??

Sell H1?

Hello ! Once again we made a lot of money !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????

Sell H1?

HI! Exact deal bro, I haven't seen your signals for a long time)))

Quote from michael on November 26, 2020, 12:42 PM

Sell H1?

Hi. I only focus on my account, it gives me a lot of profit. If I get distracted, I make mistakes and it’s not comfortable for me.

Are you all right?

My trade is over, +$1,8K

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDH1.png
Quote from li.michaelli on November 26, 2020, 12:51 PM
Quote from michael on November 26, 2020, 12:42 PM

Sell H1?

Hi. I only focus on my account, it gives me a lot of profit. If I get distracted, I make mistakes and it’s not comfortable for me.

Are you all right?

I'm fine, I trade every day! You showed good trade today! !!

Sell H1?

I made a good profit, 44 points /risk 8

Quote from matthias on November 26, 2020, 1:17 PM

Sell H1?

I made a good profit, 44 points /risk 8

?my risk is 8-10

Quote from li.michaelli on November 26, 2020, 1:01 PM

My trade is over, +$1,8K

you got 100% of the price movement like a real master of the market ? ) !

Trading is your lifestyle.

You can buy different currencies and make a profit when the exchange rate between currencies changes – this is Forex trading. You do not need many currency pairs, choose 1-2 currency pairs. Trading Forex online has many advantages: you can make transactions from your home, office, coffee shop, or any other place with an Internet connection. Forex never sleeps. It works around the clock on weekdays and can fit your pace of life. You don’t need a lot of money to start trading, but you need a lot of money to gain knowledge. For those traders who have a lot of time, they can study the physics of the market on their own, 5-7 years may be enough for this, but not always. Forex trading likely won’t make you rich overnight, but it can provide you with a steady income along with your regular job. But it is better that trade becomes your main business in order to make big money for yourself and your family. Of course, you will have to put in some effort for this, but this is exactly what KingEURUSD is for – helping you master trading to the extent that suits your personal lifestyle, and helping you find your way in the Forex market.

You can also subscribe to my trader channel Youtube for more information on trading here