Is the sale correct now?

Movements down in one cycle, the length of which is 25 points

Quote from francisco j on July 16, 2020, 2:17 PM
Quote from matthias on July 16, 2020, 9:53 AM

Hello,

Is the sale correct now?

Movements down in one cycle, the length of which is 25 points

29 points to be exact...

For those who did not understand the price movement today, the distribution of cycles, look at my picture H1

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDH1.png
Quote from michael on July 16, 2020, 5:50 PM

For those who did not understand the price movement today, the distribution of cycles, look at my picture H1

It is difficult, but correctly  ?

Quote from andre34rego on July 16, 2020, 6:03 PM

It is difficult, but correctly  ?

I did not deviate from the rules, everything was according to the rules

Everything is correct there are no complaints about you?

Hello

Did the price move up correctly, or can we ignore these movements and consider them chaotic?

Quote from isaac56i on July 17, 2020, 10:51 AM

Hello

Did the price move up correctly, or can we ignore these movements and consider them chaotic?

Hello Isaac. The upward movement of the price is in fact excellent, but at the beginning of the movement I did not see a buy pattern to make a safe trade. We start trading by assessing risk, then profit.

Hello✌️

Is it allowed to trade today?

Quote from len on July 20, 2020, 6:26 AM

Hello✌️

You can trade, only now is not recommended because the transactions are inaccurate.

Hello✌️

Hello!The large upward cycle and the remoteness of the zone does not allow to find a safe point for the transaction....

Hello✌️

there is no leader on the market now, so there is no point in trading

Quote from abraham lewi on July 20, 2020, 10:24 AM

Hello✌️

Yes, there are many candles of the same strength, the forces are equal at this moment

Quote from len on July 20, 2020, 10:40 AM

Hello✌️

Yes, there are many candles of the same strength, the forces are equal at this moment

HI.  The buyer is trying to defeat the seller, let's see how effective it will be in the near future??

Quote from li.michaelli on July 20, 2020, 11:47 AM
Quote from len on July 20, 2020, 10:40 AM

Hello✌️

HI.  The buyer is trying to defeat the seller, let's see how effective it will be in the near future??

Let the guys fight, we'll side with the champion later)))))))

Hello✌️

Full trading is expected on Tuesday?

We sell guys. basis for sales 2 upward cycles

Quote from michael on July 21, 2020, 8:21 AM

HELLO

???

Hi, I sold on reverse. Now I'm waiting

Quote from williamsblake86 on July 21, 2020, 11:27 AM

Hi, I sold on reverse. Now I'm waiting

I managed to open 3 sell trades on the reverse movement. M1

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png

I ended up trading with small downward moves

I have not seen any purchases

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from bäcker albert on July 21, 2020, 3:00 PM

HI dear! these purchases are chaotic movements, you can not be upset that you missed them   ?

Quote from abraham lewi on July 21, 2020, 3:12 PM

HI dear! these purchases are chaotic movements, you can not be upset that you missed them   ?

My plan was to start buying in the 1/1410 zone, buying started in 1/1425, I didn't expect that

Quote from bäcker albert on July 21, 2020, 3:46 PM
Quote from abraham lewi on July 21, 2020, 3:12 PM

My plan was to start buying in the 1/1410 zone, buying started in 1/1425, I didn't expect that

Judging by the picture, you made money anyway)-)

Hi Albert.I see good sell deals here. In this situation, you did the right thing. The decline cycles are almost the same, but this did not allow for a profitable buy, since the second decline cycle is shorter than the first. See H1.

Quote from xuin li on July 21, 2020, 6:22 PM

Hi Albert.I see good sell deals here. In this situation, you did the right thing. The decline cycles are almost the same, but this did not allow for a profitable buy, since the second decline cycle is shorter than the first. See H1.

I earned 3 times less than I should have earned....

Quote from bäcker albert on July 22, 2020, 8:04 AM

Hi

Trading is unpredictable at some moments, a trader must be ready for any scenario and keep the next plan in his head.

HELLO! Today, purchases are already successful, according to the rules! Rapid upward movement after a buy pattern! Have you made a profit?

Quote from matthias on July 22, 2020, 10:56 AM

HELLO! Today, purchases are already successful, according to the rules! Rapid upward movement after a buy pattern! Have you made a profit?

hello,today I am satisfied with the result in full, because the movement was according to the rules and of very high quality.
57 points of profit??

No need to explain today's purchases, today is the perfect deal to buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from michael on July 22, 2020, 12:47 PM

No need to explain today's purchases, today is the perfect deal to buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Bro✌ Today, everything is accurate and good for buying, as it should be when the ideal circumstances are on the currency chart.
The only thing I didn't like was the last sell candlestick with a big shadow, before the upward movement.

Quote from li.michaelli on July 22, 2020, 12:56 PM
Quote from michael on July 22, 2020, 12:47 PM

Hi Bro✌ Today, everything is accurate and good for buying, as it should be when the ideal circumstances are on the currency chart.
The only thing I didn't like was the last sell candlestick with a big shadow, before the upward movement.

HI,

a big shadow is a struggle between a buyer and a seller, it doesn't matter whether there is a shadow or not, we still measure the cycles from the shadow or from the body if there is no shadow.

Now SELL

m1

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from abraham lewi on July 23, 2020, 7:27 AM

Now SELL

m1

Did you make a safe?

Quote from david2 on July 23, 2020, 9:42 AM

Now SELL

m1

Did you make a safe?

Yes, I made a safe and canceled the sale

+10

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from abraham lewi on July 23, 2020, 10:05 AM

+10

in about 1 hour 50 minutes news will be published, category 3 of importance, most likely the price is also waiting for them

Now SELL

m1

Hello,The forecast is correct!!!

+10

Why is your sell deal closed? The price is dropping well now...........

Quote from christopher smith on July 23, 2020, 12:17 PM

+10

Why is your sell deal closed? The price is dropping well now...........

his psychological state could not stand the pressure,The price was very close to sl

Trading is your lifestyle.

You can buy different currencies and make a profit when the exchange rate between currencies changes – this is Forex trading. You do not need many currency pairs, choose 1-2 currency pairs. Trading Forex online has many advantages: you can make transactions from your home, office, coffee shop, or any other place with an Internet connection. Forex never sleeps. It works around the clock on weekdays and can fit your pace of life. You don’t need a lot of money to start trading, but you need a lot of money to gain knowledge. For those traders who have a lot of time, they can study the physics of the market on their own, 5-7 years may be enough for this, but not always. Forex trading likely won’t make you rich overnight, but it can provide you with a steady income along with your regular job. But it is better that trade becomes your main business in order to make big money for yourself and your family. Of course, you will have to put in some effort for this, but this is exactly what KingEURUSD is for – helping you master trading to the extent that suits your personal lifestyle, and helping you find your way in the Forex market.

You can also subscribe to my trader channel Youtube for more information on trading here