Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

KING EURUSD - trading without indicators

I hold an order, it is possible that the cycle will continue.

Quote from abraham lewi on June 28, 2018, 8:17 am

I hold an order, it is possible that the cycle will continue.

cycle * purchase * had a continuation, I also got a good profit

The price moves from zone to zone,our task is to look for the end of a cycle and patterns.

1 unprofitable sale pattern -13points, I made an additional entrance to the market for sale,the deal is still open.

My order is closed +30 points.2 cycles of H1

Quote from michael on June 29, 2018, 1:04 pm

Hi,you're probably talking about M30

Quote from williamsblake86 on June 29, 2018, 1:13 pm
Quote from michael on June 29, 2018, 1:04 pm

Hi,you're probably talking about M30

Hi.Yes m30

I also received a small loss and profit, as a result of +15 points$200, which is also good))))))

Quote from michael on June 29, 2018, 8:32 am

1 unprofitable sale pattern -13points, I made an additional entrance to the market for sale,the deal is still open.

Profitable transactions significantly exceed unprofitable. 1 loss-making transaction does not matter for a trading account.

Today, nothing interesting, I made 1 entrance to the market, the price went in the opposite direction, I closed the deal at 0 points.

Quote from michael on July 2, 2018, 3:21 pm

Today, nothing interesting, I made 1 entrance to the market, the price went in the opposite direction, I closed the deal at 0 points.

Hi.In order for a deal to be of high quality, it is necessary that the cycle of sales or purchases be completed, this should be seen in m30 and h1. I have many conditions that are written in the rules of the algorithm.

My deal (BUY) now.

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM11.png
Quote from xuin li on July 2, 2018, 7:51 pm

My deal (BUY) now.

Very good!!!!!strong move up now!!

Quote from williamsblake86 on July 2, 2018, 8:29 pm

My deal (BUY) now.

Very good!!!!!strong move up now!!

+$530.

My deal (BUY) now.

Profitable transaction and accurate.

The pattern of sale gave +20 points.To look for new patterns, it is necessary that the price goes beyond the boundaries of movement.Now I'll just wait.............

Quote from len on July 3, 2018, 3:31 pm

The pattern of sale gave +20 points.To look for new patterns, it is necessary that the price goes beyond the boundaries of movement.Now I'll just wait.............

HI

Now the price should come out of lateral movement,to get closer to the nearest areas of purchases and sales.

Quote from michael on July 4, 2018, 6:20 am

HI

Now the price should come out of lateralmovement,to get closer to the nearest areas of purchases and sales.

Hi Watch attentively H1!

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDH1.png
Quote from isaac56i on July 4, 2018, 8:53 am
Quote from michael on July 4, 2018, 6:20 am

HI

Now the price should come out of lateralmovement,to get closer to the nearest areas of purchases and sales.

Hi Watch attentively H1!

Hi,great deals!I missed entry(((((

I closed 80% of the deals S, 20% left for the continuation of the movement sell.

Quote from thom.schneider1978 on July 4, 2018, 11:39 am

I closed 80% of the deals S, 20% left for the continuation of the movement sell.

Great move.

The price does not want to go down, I closed all transactions |sell|,and I go to rest.

Quote from li.michaelli on July 4, 2018, 3:00 pm

Great move.

The price does not want to go down, I closed all transactions |sell|,and I go to rest.

HI Michael.  How much time do you spend on trading?

Hi Nathan, there is no fixed time, the trade can last from several minutes to several hours

The result of my work+ 1100usd.

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM15.png
Quote from nathan777 on July 4, 2018, 4:15 pm
Quote from li.michaelli on July 4, 2018, 3:00 pm

Great move.

HIMichael. How much time do you spend on trading?

I have set up a notification in the field of purchases and sales, this allows not to be near the computer all the time

Today 1 loss -11 points and 2 profitable deals, +37 points

I'm holding a deal SELL now

Quote from abraham lewi on July 5, 2018, 5:58 pm

Beware, the news now!!!

Quote from li.michaelli on July 5, 2018, 6:01 pm

Beware, the news now!!!

Hello.Do not worry, I closed a good profit)

Quote from abraham lewi on July 5, 2018, 6:27 pm
Quote from li.michaelli on July 5, 2018, 6:01 pm

Beware, the news now!!!

Hello.Do not worry, I closed a good profit)

sell now

order is closed 0

Quote from diego_jo@yahoo.com on July 6, 2018, 9:03 am

order is closed 0

Hi!I closed the 50% profit and installed the SL1.1727

Quote from abraham lewi on July 6, 2018, 9:59 am

order is closed 0

hi

In 2 hours news Nonfarm!!!

Quote from xuin li on July 6, 2018, 10:19 am
Quote from abraham lewi on July 6, 2018, 9:59 am

order is closed 0

hi

In 2 hours newsNonfarm!!!

The price is waiting for news in the lateral movement. This is predictable.

Thanks to the rule safe, my loss is 0

After the news I made an entry,pattern sell in the picture.

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png

A new trading week has begun, I'm expecting a pattern. I wish everyone a profitable week!

Quote from john on July 9, 2018, 8:16 am

A new trading week has begun, I'm expecting a pattern. I wish everyone a profitable week!

thank you, bro, I'm sure that today will be a profitable day

The second cycle on H1 now.

My order SELL now

Trading is your lifestyle.

You can buy different currencies and make a profit when the exchange rate between currencies changes – this is Forex trading. You do not need many currency pairs, choose 1-2 currency pairs. Trading Forex online has many advantages: you can make transactions from your home, office, coffee shop, or any other place with an Internet connection. Forex never sleeps. It works around the clock on weekdays and can fit your pace of life. You don’t need a lot of money to start trading, but you need a lot of money to gain knowledge. For those traders who have a lot of time, they can study the physics of the market on their own, 5-7 years may be enough for this, but not always. Forex trading likely won’t make you rich overnight, but it can provide you with a steady income along with your regular job. But it is better that trade becomes your main business in order to make big money for yourself and your family. Of course, you will have to put in some effort for this, but this is exactly what KingEURUSD is for – helping you master trading to the extent that suits your personal lifestyle, and helping you find your way in the Forex market.

You can also subscribe to my trader channel Youtube for more information on trading here