Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

KING EURUSD - trading without indicators

Quote from nathan777 on June 11, 2018, 8:12 am

Closed a small profit "buy" +20p.Now I expect the opposite movement.

HI.It is necessary that the price reaches the zone for sales.

Hi Christopher,the price went down, I did not have time to sell, I was late....ooohhhh((((((((

1812 sell zone, before that, i received -10 points

Quote from michael on June 11, 2018, 9:11 am

can you show the picture?

Quote from christopher smith on June 11, 2018, 9:26 am

+ 32 points

Uploaded files:
  • M15.png
Quote from michael on June 11, 2018, 12:12 pm
Quote from christopher smith on June 11, 2018, 9:26 am

+ 32 points

Good deal anyway!

Pattern Sell,zone 1/1810, hold the deal.

Quote from li.michaelli on June 11, 2018, 4:42 pm

I think you can already close profits,

today 3 profitable patterns and 1 loss.

Quote from abraham lewi on June 11, 2018, 9:29 pm

loss -12, profit +55 points)))

Quote from abraham lewi on June 11, 2018, 9:29 pm

Hello.

I expected the continuation of the motion, therefore part of the deal was opened.Deals I close in several parts, according to cycles and zones.

expect sale now

Quote from williamsblake86 on June 12, 2018, 8:34 am

expect sale now

Thanks for the signal, I also sold in this zone +20p. 450$

expect sale now

I also sold at this time.The price went down by 50 points.

As a result, +$2700:)

Quote from aldin bodfay on June 12, 2018, 5:28 pm

expect sale now

I also sold at this time.The price went down by 50 points.

As a result, +$2700:)

WOW!my profit is much less......

Flat now, there is no trade.

I expect the movement to continue.

Quote from diego_jo@yahoo.com on June 13, 2018, 12:24 pm

I expect the movement to continue.

Excellent continuation of buy!My deal made a profit +30p.

Continuation for the second cycle is perfectly implemented.

Quote from laret541 on June 13, 2018, 2:57 pm

Continuation for the second cycle is perfectly implemented.

Yes the cycles are over. A stunning pattern for sales, I earned 50 points, a lot of money. the starting Sl is 3 points !!!!

Many saw the pattern.

Hello!

Very profitable day, especially the pattern 1.1790

HELLO.I expect the price to reach the zone for sale. Yesterday was really good, 3 profitable trades.

Quote from williamsblake86 on June 14, 2018, 8:08 am

HELLO.I expect the price to reach the zone for sale. Yesterday was really good, 3 profitable trades.

Hi.I also expect a pattern

Quote from li.michaelli on June 14, 2018, 10:36 am
Quote from williamsblake86 on June 14, 2018, 8:08 am

Hi.I also expect a pattern

The price strongly went down after the pattern, I closed the deal before the news according to the rules.

Michael,You did it right.

Yes,You can not trade news, according to the algorithm.

After a prolonged decline , it is better not to look for a place to enter the market.I think the trade will start on Monday.The nearest area for sales is 1/1630, I will observe .....

Quote from michael on June 15, 2018, 10:07 am

After a prolonged decline , it is better not to look for a place to enter the market.I think the trade will start on Monday.The nearest area for sales is 1/1630, I will observe .....

Hi

Look at the zone 1.1605 which was earlier + the pattern of sale, +40 points.

Quote from michael on June 15, 2018, 10:07 am

Hi.On Friday, the price touched zone 1,1627 and drew a pattern for sale,i agree that it is better to start trading on Monday.I use the system for about 1 month and begin to understand these complicated market movements on Forex.I do not know whether this system will work for another person, but for me it works perfectly.I hope everything will also be good in the long run.

A person should trade without emotions to make exact deals as soon as the trader begins to experience joy (the desire to become a millionaire in 30 days), sadness (personal problems), thirst for revenge (especially after SL), at this time he starts making mistakes, even if there is clear algorithm of actions.You correctly wrote Thom, for each person, trading system can work in different ways, because the emotional qualities of people are completely different.

Signal for purchase a few minutes ago!

Quote from williamsblake86 on June 18, 2018, 9:11 am

Now can close deals *buy*

Purchases and sales are closed. A wonderful day.

+50points,$1500

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM1.png
Quote from christopher smith on June 18, 2018, 2:44 pm

Purchases and sales are closed. A wonderful day.

+50points,$1500

hi

You have 2 very good deals, I only have 1 deal 25 points.

Quote from williamsblake86 on June 18, 2018, 9:11 am

The signal is incredible)))I earned only 25 points (((((((

Earlier a question was asked about the problems of opening and closing deals,I think it's better to contact the author for a more detailed explanation.

Now we are waiting for the pattern of buying or continuing the sale,it all depends on the signal.

Quote from xuin li on June 19, 2018, 7:46 am

Earlier a question was asked about the problems of opening and closing deals,I think it's better to contact the author for a more detailed explanation.

Now we are waiting for the pattern of buying or continuing the sale,it all depends on the signal.

News now!

Hi, do not enter the market in the middle of the cycle. Now the sales move has come to an end.

Quote from diego_jo@yahoo.com on June 19, 2018, 11:46 am

Hi, do not enter the market in the middle of the cycle. Now the sales move has come to an end.

Yes Diego, sales are over, so I'm holding 2 deals |BUY|

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM.png

I hold 7.00 lot BUY

Uploaded files:
  • EURUSDM3.png
Quote from christopher smith on June 19, 2018, 3:29 pm

I hold 7.00 lot BUY

Excellent!!!!!!!

Trading is your lifestyle.

You can buy different currencies and make a profit when the exchange rate between currencies changes – this is Forex trading. You do not need many currency pairs, choose 1-2 currency pairs. Trading Forex online has many advantages: you can make transactions from your home, office, coffee shop, or any other place with an Internet connection. Forex never sleeps. It works around the clock on weekdays and can fit your pace of life. You don’t need a lot of money to start trading, but you need a lot of money to gain knowledge. For those traders who have a lot of time, they can study the physics of the market on their own, 5-7 years may be enough for this, but not always. Forex trading likely won’t make you rich overnight, but it can provide you with a steady income along with your regular job. But it is better that trade becomes your main business in order to make big money for yourself and your family. Of course, you will have to put in some effort for this, but this is exactly what KingEURUSD is for – helping you master trading to the extent that suits your personal lifestyle, and helping you find your way in the Forex market.

You can also subscribe to my trader channel Youtube for more information on trading here