Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

KING EURUSD - trading without indicators

Hello, on Friday i submitted an application for the withdrawal of profits of 8k, i have not received any money yet, the broker E-Trade,support answered me that today i will receive money.Who works with this broker? There is a reason to worry?

Quote from abraham lewi on March 19, 2018, 9:49 am

Hello, on Friday i submitted an application for the withdrawal of profits of 8k, i have not received any money yet, the broker E-Trade,support answered me that today i will receive money.Who works with this broker? There is a reason to worry?

Hi, do not worry, there will not be any problems.

Quote from admin on March 19, 2018, 10:25 am
Quote from abraham lewi on March 19, 2018, 9:49 am

Hi, do not worry, there will not be any problems.

Now it's all right, i got the money to my account.

Alpari is also a good broker(my personal opinions), the spread is small and money is given within 1-2 days.Last week i made a profit without problems.

Quote from laret541 on March 19, 2018, 1:18 pm

Alpari is also a good broker(my personal opinions), the spread is small and money is given within 1-2 days.Last week i made a profit without problems.

Please do not advertise the broker. It is impossible to trust one broker with the whole balance, it is better to divide the balance between broker's into parts.

Quote from admin on March 19, 2018, 3:36 pm
Quote from laret541 on March 19, 2018, 1:18 pm

Please do not advertise the broker. It is impossible to trust one broker with the whole balance, it is better to divide the balance between broker's into parts.

I agree.

continuation of the movement, the deal after the pattern BUY.It is a pity that a few deals i missed.......

Uploaded files:
  • 01.png
Quote from williamsblake86 on March 19, 2018, 4:51 pm

continuation of the movement, the deal after the pattern BUY.It is a pity that a few deals i missed.......

Hi Williams

At me today 4 deals profitable and 1 loss:)

A good instrument is Alert, when the price is in the zone of buy or sell, an audible notice comes in, so as not to miss the signal.

The simplest rule for filtering loss-making deals is the rule *safe*.it's about manipulating profits.

I keep the deal selll, m1

Uploaded files:
  • 22222222ee.png
Quote from christopher smith on March 20, 2018, 10:05 am

The deal is still open

I'm waiting for the signal to close the deal

Uploaded files:
  • 444444.png
Quote from christopher smith on March 20, 2018, 12:14 pm
Quote from christopher smith on March 20, 2018, 10:05 am

The deal is still open

I'm waiting for the signal to close the deal

I also used this signal sell, think to fix the profit 60points.Maybe I'll close the deal in parts........

Deal Closed SP 3 points, TP 72 points

coefficient 1: 24 !!

Uploaded files:
  • 980.png
Quote from christopher smith on March 20, 2018, 1:22 pm

Deal Closed SP 3 points, TP 72 points

coefficient 1: 24 !!

hi  Cristopher, excellent deal.

+1400$

Uploaded files:
  • 01.png
Quote from laret541 on March 20, 2018, 3:50 pm

+1400$

Deals were closed in several stages, according to the rules.Excellent!

Hello traders I closed the purchase 25p., now i hold the order SELL.I hope for a long fall, in any case, my warrant is already in breakeven.I recommend that everyone use break-even and fix profit in several parts.

1 order + 25 points

2 order 0 points(breakeven)

Uploaded files:
  • 232.png
Quote from li.michaelli on March 21, 2018, 1:37 pm

1 order + 25 points

you did everything right.breakevenone of the main elements of the algorithm

Quote from michael on March 21, 2018, 2:42 pm
Quote from li.michaelli on March 21, 2018, 1:37 pm

1 order + 25 points

you did everything right.breakevenone of the main elements of the algorithm

Why did not you use the signal buy?

ohhh Michael i did not see this pattern unfortunately......

Uploaded files:
  • 54.png

Hi/I also set a breakeven. The pattern for sales is obvious.I think to close 50% of the deal

Uploaded files:
  • 55.png
Quote from aldin bodfay on March 21, 2018, 4:41 pm

Hi/I also set a breakeven. The pattern for sales is obvious.I think to close 50% of the deal

Hi.If you made the entry into the market on the timeframe m1, after which you should watch the timeframes m5, m15, m30, H1 in order to qualitatively accompany the deal.Also do not forget about the next levels.In your case, you drew the right pattern in the perfect location.

Closed the deal before the news

Hi Hi! Today is a very profitable day, why is everyone silent?

Quote from len on March 22, 2018, 11:07 am

Hi Hi! Today is a very profitable day, why is everyone silent?

Yes, a great signal SELL,very qualitative pattern

enough, closed the deal +60 points.

Abraham Lewi please contact me, i have a question about E-Trade

Quote from michael on March 22, 2018, 1:16 pm

Hi. How to contact you?

Quote from abraham lewi on March 22, 2018, 4:16 pm
Quote from michael on March 22, 2018, 1:16 pm

Hi. How to contact you?

mail:   michael45jo@gmail.com

I do not know whether to close a lucrative deal buy or keep  ....Most likely I will wait for the opposite signal.. oooohhhhhh....

Quote from laret541 on March 23, 2018, 11:57 am

I do not know whether to close a lucrative deal buy or keep ....Most likely I will wait for the opposite signal.. oooohhhhhh....

the opposite signal was beautiful. I'm sure you got a good profit))

Quote from laret541 on March 23, 2018, 11:57 am

I do not know whether to close a lucrative deal buy or keep ....Most likely I will wait for the opposite signal.. oooohhhhhh....

To close or open a trade you must follow the algorithm. Your own beliefs should not influence the decisions you made following the algorithm.Trading day on Friday, gave some good signals.

closed  buy+700$ at 1.2406, i expect the next signal.

Uploaded files:
  • 23.png
Quote from li.michaelli on March 26, 2018, 9:39 am

closed buy+700$ at 1.2406, i expect the next signal.

Good deal, you did not wait for the second cycle, in any case excellent.

1000 for me is excellent I finished the trade

I'll go to rest

Uploaded files:
  • mas.png
Quote from john on March 27, 2018, 11:56 am

I'll go to rest

hi very accurate deal, i also have a profit of about +55 points. There are also 1 loss-making deal -12 points

Quote from john on March 27, 2018, 11:56 am

I'll go to rest

Hello,

congratulations. My day is also profitable today!

Hi Is it possible to make a trading robot?if you automate this trading strategy?

Quote from michael on March 28, 2018, 11:26 am

Hi Is it possible to make a trading robot?if you automate this trading strategy?

Use the trading system in a manual mode, today for example, several excellent signals.It is necessary that you understand each of your deal.In automatic trading, you will not understand the algorithm

Trading is your lifestyle.

You can buy different currencies and make a profit when the exchange rate between currencies changes – this is Forex trading. You do not need many currency pairs, choose 1-2 currency pairs. Trading Forex online has many advantages: you can make transactions from your home, office, coffee shop, or any other place with an Internet connection. Forex never sleeps. It works around the clock on weekdays and can fit your pace of life. You don’t need a lot of money to start trading, but you need a lot of money to gain knowledge. For those traders who have a lot of time, they can study the physics of the market on their own, 5-7 years may be enough for this, but not always. Forex trading likely won’t make you rich overnight, but it can provide you with a steady income along with your regular job. But it is better that trade becomes your main business in order to make big money for yourself and your family. Of course, you will have to put in some effort for this, but this is exactly what KingEURUSD is for – helping you master trading to the extent that suits your personal lifestyle, and helping you find your way in the Forex market.

You can also subscribe to my trader channel Youtube for more information on trading here